PDA

View Full Version : here is the proof

skate
10-13-2006, 05:41 PM
instead of raising the minimum wage, we should give congress a big healthy raise.
think bout it, why else would "dingy" Harry need to grab an extra $Million from a land deal not in his name and report no taxes and then offer to pay a small penalty when his scheme was discovered.

ya see, Harry needs the money, more so than the working stiffs who find there pensions have been cut.

yes sir, sirchlight "dingy " harry, needs your support$ in order to sustain his life style.

skate
10-14-2006, 02:17 PM
no resignation yet, for the Dingy one?

oh my, is that because the Dems., only have the dingy and negative dispositions to offer, they have NO one to replace "Harry the tramp"?

hey, we could put Harry in the movies, hollywood could use a good shiftless hobo.

waiting!

Tom
10-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Obviously, he has to step down. He has no ethics. I am suprised (NOT!) that the dem libs are not calling for his head, after all, they keep a close watch on ethics on the Hill! :lol:

Secretariat
10-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Dingy Harry. Sounds like a Limbaugh name calling again.

I am interested in finding more about the Reid land deal as well.

But I'm also interested in the deal where Rick Santorum bought two apartments for one dollar apeice, and sold them both for over a 100,000 apiece. Now that's one heckuva an ROI!

Tom
10-14-2006, 10:46 PM

But I'm also interested in the deal where Rick Santorum bought two apartments for one dollar apeice, and sold them both for over a 100,000 apiece. Now that's one heckuva an ROI!

Must be he had HILLARY as his agent on that deal!

skate
10-15-2006, 05:59 PM
ok Sec;

Rush it is, now go tell him bout "the Tramp".

hey, was that a legal buy/ sell on the property by Rick.
i've not heard bout it but what would be wrong with what you've said?

you may be missing some points here, ...?

oh ya, did you here bout the sons Of "Harry the tramp", word is he has THREE sons doing Lobby business in DC, now that's not illegal, but it does fit the mold, huh??

i feel like a "lib Blog", he really has 4 sons doing the lobby , but i doubt he'll admit to the fourth.

Secretariat
10-15-2006, 09:27 PM
ok Sec;
hey, was that a legal buy/ sell on the property by Rick.
i've not heard bout it but what would be wrong with what you've said?

Buying a property for a dollar and selling it for a 100,000.

You don't see anything wrong with that? Would you say that's business as usual for the GOP?

Lefty
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Buying a property for a dollar and selling it for a 100,000.

You don't see anything wrong with that? Would you say that's business as usual for the GOP?
Got any proof that his deal wasn't legit? Ever hear of a tax sale or foreclosure sale?

Lefty
10-15-2006, 10:44 PM

I'd like to know more about this apt deal. I can't find anything, you the linkmaster, provide a link, please.

skate
10-16-2006, 04:31 PM
sec;

i mean gees, this type of real estate deal is done often.
some things are proper and some not, how else would you transfer "anything" at no cost? it is not illegal to do and the $ would show conclusion

Lefty
10-16-2006, 05:17 PM
I'd still like to know where i can read sumpin abouyt this $1 deal? Does it even exist?

skate
10-16-2006, 05:25 PM
oh, i totally agreeess...

but it's like promising a little ice cream, to get your kid to do some home work.

if they get a chance to play out their game, they"ll hang themselves, without the truth.

they are in need of truth

kenwoodallpromos
10-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Got any proof that his deal wasn't legit? Ever hear of a tax sale or foreclosure sale?
“Senate ethics rules are clear in stating that members must disclose all investments, for profit or loss, on their annual reports. They must also report all financial stakes in companies, which Reid clearly didn’t do.”

Lefty
10-16-2006, 06:25 PM
“Senate ethics rules are clear in stating that members must disclose all investments, for profit or loss, on their annual reports. They must also report all financial stakes in companies, which Reid clearly didn’t do.”
Yes, I know, but i'm referencing the $1 apt deal supposedly by Santorum that sec brght up.