PDA

View Full Version : Burn BABY Burn

Suff
09-29-2002, 10:26 AM
I've been MIA for a few weeks.... Sept 10th the house beside mine caught fire and was demolished... My house was saved.. but mY belongings were destroyed by SMOKE and heat Damage.. In South Boston.. the house's are about 24 inches apart... I've been scrambling to find a place to live... I move into a new place on Tuesday OCT 1... I have a new Computer,, and am all signed up for ATT Broadband.

If your a Home owner with a Family.. they have services and agencies out the GAZOO to help you. But if your a single able bodied man who rents,, like me,,, In a situation like this they Basically say "Too Bad' and Good luck".....Its been a tough few weeks but.. But like I told my mother... "The World aint created a problem I can't handle".... Next week.. I"M BACK IN ACTION and I will be picking STONE COLD WINNERS!!! To bad I had to cancel my breeders cup trip to chicago

zieglerjw
09-30-2002, 02:18 AM
you have had some very bad luck , but you have a good attitude about overcoming !! I want to wish you hasty recovery from your misfortune and I enjoy your posting !!

Suff
10-01-2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks .. appreciatte your nice comments... I have done before what I am about to do... Remember the tale,,,when Babe Ruth pointed to the fences and Called a Home Run.... Then hit it?... Well I'm going one better than BABE.... I'm calling GRANDSLAM for one or both of this Weekends Belmont Card... I WILL POST A MINIMUM of FOUR WINNERS on the card this coming Saturday (unless i dislike the card.. then I'll do Sunday).... I did this before about two or three months ago... I laid down right on the RAILROAD TRACKS... and put myself right out there... ITS WINNER TIME... and I am putting up .... I WILL BE POSTING WINNERS... Get your printers ready... make sure you have some paper in there... and print my POSTS.. Because they are as good as AMERICAN CURRENCY in your pocket.... BANK IT!!!!!!

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Sufferindowns, I wish you luck this weekend (not that you'll need it). I also admire your attitude after enduring such a hardship...

==PA

Terry Riggs
10-02-2002, 01:36 PM
SDowns

my first post, wish me luck.

Sure do admire your spirit. Keep on keepingon.

Terry

Suff
10-02-2002, 05:23 PM
Thanks Terry... Welcome to the board.... I'm a big Thoroughbred racing Fan.. and I love to handicap and put my Selections (w/anaylsis) on the board... Trash talking is a small part of my game and all it really does is add ONE MORE incentive for me to look at a race thoroughly and properly before I Decide who I think is the winner.... Its not to HOLD MYSELF up as a great Capper or any better than anyone out here... Humility is Just as big a part of my Game as EGO...This Racket will always HUMBLE me....I love talking the sport...Good luck

Suff
10-02-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Sufferindowns, I wish you luck this weekend (not that you'll need it). I also admire your attitude after enduring such a hardship...

==PA

Thanks PA......I appreciatte your comments and especially the great Board you run... I've really enjoyed it....