PDA

View Full Version : They are all Scum

tonto1944
10-09-2006, 10:04 AM
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic party is their names. They are a bunch of liers ,sneaks and perverts all in one town. Washington DC. In the past the Dems have had more than their share of Perv. in the spotlight,namely Barney Frank,gerry Studs,G Hart and The man Clinton. So now it's the Republicans turn.They are all phonies,they will put eachother down and then go out to dinner together and party. The only problem is we keep putting the same assholes back there.
They give themselves raises and they then take money away from us. If anybody is the jerks it's us . What would happen if everyone up for re-election was told piss off and we sent someone new there and did this every election untilall the crooks were outa there. And if the newbies didn't do the right thing boot them out.
They lie and cheat on their Taxes. They don't pay Social Security. Take away their pensions and make them pay into them like everyone else and make them pay SS, then watch them. I will bet you if they were to be investigated properly by an outside agency 75% of them would wind up in Jail. And that's being nice to them more like 99%.

kenwoodallpromos
10-09-2006, 01:48 PM
If they had their act together they would be in the private sector; and the longer each stays in the worse they get! Vote 3rd party! I will be voting Libertarian this time around.

Tom
10-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah, but when things get tough, Foley has your back! :eek:

dav4463
10-10-2006, 05:14 AM
Lots of people say it is time for a third party, but the truth is....not enough people will vote them to victory. So, I will vote Republican because it gives you a fighting chance. There is a 99% chance that you will get a better candidate than what the Democrats will throw out there.

twindouble
10-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Lots of people say it is time for a third party, but the truth is....not enough people will vote them to victory. So, I will vote Republican because it gives you a fighting chance. There is a 99% chance that you will get a better candidate than what the Democrats will throw out there.

Good point dav, the American people have horrendous voting record to begin with, there's so much apathy and mistrust we are far from being a true democrocy. It even much worse on the State and local level. The key is to get people to freaking vote!

T.D.

ljb
10-10-2006, 09:55 AM
This country's energy policy was set up via a closed door meeting with Dick Cheney and corporate leaders in big oil. The medicare prescription program was written by the drug companies and the insurance industry. The bankruptcy bill was written by the credit card companies.
If you think any of these corporate giants had the interest of middle class Americans in mind when crafting these policys/laws, you are confused.
And that is why I vote Democrat.

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2006, 04:20 PM
This country's energy policy was set up via a closed door meeting with Dick Cheney and corporate leaders in big oil. The medicare prescription program was written by the drug companies and the insurance industry. The bankruptcy bill was written by the credit card companies.
If you think any of these corporate giants had the interest of middle class Americans in mind when crafting these policys/laws, you are confused.
And that is why I vote Democrat.

Yup, Democrats, the party that refuses to be influenced by powerful lobbyists....yup....yeah....right.....

ljb
10-10-2006, 04:30 PM
And where did I say the dems are not influenced by lobbyists ? And why do you vote for or should I say support Republicans ?

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
And where did I say the dems are not influenced by lobbyists ? And why do you vote for or should I say support Republicans ?

You just wrote a post describing some of the top lobbies in this country, and the apparent influence they command, closing with the line "And that is why I vote Democrat," thereby implying that Democrats are somehow immune to outside influences.

twindouble
10-10-2006, 06:34 PM
You just wrote a post describing some of the top lobbies in this country, and the apparent influence they command, closing with the line "And that is why I vote Democrat," thereby implying that Democrats are somehow immune to outside influences.

Aren't you guys tired of using Ljb's head like a tennis ball, I'm mean how many Ace's do you need to win the game. The score must at least 500 to zero. :lol:

T.D.

ljb
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
No such implication intended. I just prefer the middleclass lobbyists influence over the corporate lobbyists influence.
Actually I would prefer an independant candidate with no ties to any lobbyist but alas, it won't happen in my lifetime. 45000 lobbyists in D.C. today.

ljb
10-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Aren't you guys tired of using Ljb's head like a tennis ball, I'm mean how many Ace's do you need to win the game. The score must at least 500 to zero. :lol:

T.D.
If you have anything to add to the discussion feel free to do so. Otherwise just stfu.

twindouble
10-10-2006, 08:00 PM
If you have anything to add to the discussion feel free to do so. Otherwise just stfu.

Sorry about that, I didn't know your opinion was upgraded to a discussion. How was I to know? :lol:

ljb
10-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Sorry about that, I didn't know your opinion was upgraded to a discussion. How was I to know? :lol:
When more then one person are expressing an opinions on a topic, that is a discussion. Most folks know that, now you also know . sheesh :bang: :bang: :bang:

Tom
10-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by ljb

Whoa Nellie! Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Mr. Adds-nothing himself speaks! Don't like it when it happens to YOU , eh, L? :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
10-10-2006, 10:02 PM
From Ljb:
"And why do you vote for or should I say support Republicans ?"

Because they area not DEMOCRATS! Duh?! :kiss:

twindouble
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
When more then one person are expressing an opinions on a topic, that is a discussion. Most folks know that, now you also know . sheesh :bang: :bang: :bang:

One has to be heard to be part of a discussion and have the ability to listen. You qualify for neither. :D

ljb
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by ljb

Whoa Nellie! Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Mr. Adds-nothing himself speaks! Don't like it when it happens to YOU , eh, L? :lol::lol::lol:

there you go again Tom,
All of my posts, with the exception of replies to smears, add immensely to the topic. Otherwise why would you take me off your iggy list ?

ljb
10-10-2006, 10:08 PM
From Ljb:
"And why do you vote for or should I say support Republicans ?"

Because they area not DEMOCRATS! Duh?! :kiss:
Wow it is plain to see you put a lot of thought into your political decisions. Many dittoheads follow the same pattern. :D
GO TIGERS !

ljb
10-10-2006, 10:11 PM
One has to be heard to be part of a discussion and have the ability to listen. You qualify for neither. :D
Do you post here just so you can read your notes ? They must make sense to someone. If you did not hear me why did you reply ?

Tom
10-10-2006, 10:29 PM

Does having three posts in a row count, or is that talking to yourself? :lol:

twindouble
10-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Do you post here just so you can read your notes ? They must make sense to someone. If you did not hear me why did you reply ?

Well, if I were in your shoes, I'd surely take notes. :D

ljb
10-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Did either of you guys catch Jon Stewart on the daily show toinght ? It was a blast again. He talked about the scum in D.C. You know the folks you guys support. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to watch countdown with Keith Olberman now. He should be good also.

46zilzal
10-11-2006, 12:01 AM
a great example of a UPS (useless piece of shit), is the DICK. I give too much credit to the rutabaga as he is just dumb, the real evil and danger is THE DICK as described by PBS as being on The Dark Side.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/

46zilzal
10-11-2006, 01:03 AM
same show detailed "curveball" the unsubstantiated source for the mobile Iraqi labs described at the U.N.: only problem was that he was the ONLY source, they never talked to him directly and was an alcoholic. Great work.

twindouble
10-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Does having three posts in a row count, or is that talking to yourself? :lol:

Ultimatly yes, I was talking to myself, when it comes to Ljb you've been doing it for Months on end. :lol:

I do have to give Ljb credit, even though he's lost in the desert he manages to find enough water to stall alive. :lol:

T.D.

ljb
10-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Ultimatly yes, I was talking to myself, when it comes to Ljb you've been doing it for Months on end. :lol:

I do have to give Ljb credit, even though he's lost in the desert he manages to find enough water to stall alive. :lol:

T.D.
Does this mean you have no opinion regarding the scum in D.C. ? Trying to get you to focus. While personal attacks may seem cute to some, they have no value in discussions.

twindouble
10-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Does this mean you have no opinion regarding the scum in D.C. ? Trying to get you to focus. While personal attacks may seem cute to some, they have no value in discussions.

I gave my opinion of those suckers many times here, see you don't listen. :D

kenwoodallpromos
10-11-2006, 12:50 PM
The latest scum is McCain vs. Hillary fiddling while Bahgdad burns!

Tom
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM

T.D.

I meant ljb.

Hey, if you get to see the rerun of Larry King this week, with Lou Dobbs as his guest - really good show. Lou makes sense.

twindouble
10-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I meant ljb.

Hey, if you get to see the rerun of Larry King this week, with Lou Dobbs as his guest - really good show. Lou makes sense.

I've always liked Lou Dobbs. When is this rerun?

Tom
10-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Usually over the weekend.

PaceAdvantage
10-12-2006, 04:21 AM
Did either of you guys catch Jon Stewart on the daily show toinght ? It was a blast again. He talked about the scum in D.C. You know the folks you guys support. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to watch countdown with Keith Olberman now. He should be good also.

Why would you watch these guys? They're the same as O'Reilly and Limbaugh, only they come at you from the opposite direction.

It's very unfair of you to harass (yes, you do harass, believe it or not) those who enjoy watching and listening to O'Reilly and Limbaugh, etc., when you are doing the EXACT SAME THING!

Watching and listening to one-track-minded loudmouths is OK if they are speaking YOUR LANGUAGE, right LJB?

Hypocrite.

ljb
10-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Why would you watch these guys? They're the same as O'Reilly and Limbaugh, only they come at you from the opposite direction.

It's very unfair of you to harass (yes, you do harass, believe it or not) those who enjoy watching and listening to O'Reilly and Limbaugh, etc., when you are doing the EXACT SAME THING!

Watching and listening to one-track-minded loudmouths is OK if they are speaking YOUR LANGUAGE, right LJB?

Hypocrite.
Stewart does not restrict his rants at Bushco, it is just that Bushco offers so many opps for comedy. Olberman sheds some light on the darkness. O'lielly has been caught in lies to many times to believe. Limbaugh is just a hate monger and should be banned from the airwaves.

46zilzal
10-12-2006, 11:19 AM

from the outset he doesn't pretend it is anything else but comedy where the others mention PRETEND it to be news.

ljb
10-12-2006, 03:13 PM
And Stewart has guests on his show with views opposite his own. Trent Lott last week and former secratary of state Baker. He let both talk without talking over them or telling them to shut up or telling the director to turn their mikes off. Not the bigmouth screaming you see on faux.