PDA

View Full Version : NFL week 5

Valuist
10-07-2006, 10:09 PM
2-3 last week and YTD

Buffalo +10-- Bears off 3 divisional games and big Sunday night statement game. Jauron makes his first trip back to Chicago as a head coach.

Det/Minn OVER 40 1/2--Detroit's terrible D will perk up any offense. Like this just to go over with it on the right side of the key 41

Jax -6 1/2--- THink the Jets are improved but a bid fraudulent.

SAL
10-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Dallas vs Philly over 43.5-T.O. has "had this date circled" on his calendar for this contest. Philly has been an offensive scoring machine this year, scoring at least 24 points in each game. They have Brian Westbrook returning for this game, which helps their cause even more. Look for Dallas to expose the Philly defense here also, which has faced weak offensive teams in their 3 victories.

New England -10 vs Miami-Miami's offensive woes continue as their OL continues to play poorly, giving up an NFL high 19 sacks of Culpepper. It's hurting their running game also as Ronnie Brown often gets hit behind the line of scrimmage. You can bet that Belichick will come up with a scheme that will exploit that. Meanwhile the New England ground game picked back up again last week vs. Cincy. I doubt that they will run for 200 yards today, but it seems that Brady is starting to connect a bit with his new receivers so I expect the offense to put up some points.

Pittsburgh +3 vs San Diego-Wow, you get points here on the Super Bowl champs. Amazing, considering that Pittsburgh has won 16 of their last 19 road games and are 10-0-1 ATS against the Chargers in their last 11 meetings. The bye week came at a good time for the Steelers, as Roethlisberger has not been sharp at all since coming back. Look for an improved effort from him today. The defense has been playing as well as ever, so an outright win is in the cards here and I will probably moneyline this game.

NY Giants -5 vs Washington-The bye week came at a good time for the Giants as well, after their miserable game in Seattle. Looking for a bounceback here and solid effort from NY as there has been some grumbling in the locker room. The Giants offense has shown that they can put up points fast, and if they can avoid costly mistakes they should handle the Redskins at home.

Last week 2-2 Season 4-3-1

BetHorses!
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Good Job guys.... we all gave out different games and I believe at the moment pending my Monday Night game we are a combined 6-2-2.

:ThmbUp: