PDA

View Full Version : SERRA / PIZZOLA

leonid
10-07-2006, 06:18 AM
NOTICED THAT THERE IS AN AUCTION ON EBAY FOR THE SERRA STUFF, WONDERING WHAT IT WILL GO FOR?

Drifter1
10-07-2006, 11:27 PM
The auction has about 5 days to go and it's already over
$350. I think it will go for at least $600. :faint: :faint:

PaceAdvantage
10-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Let me guess, one of you (more likely, both of you, since you are probably one in the same) are behind the auction and are just posting here to try and get more eyeballs, and hopefully $$$$ thrown at your auction.

Good move, as this is a fairly popular site as far as horse racing message boards go....

I like the way you updated us on the current status of the auction as well.....nice touch.....

Maybe if you guys had more than a handful of posts between you, I wouldn't be writing this sarcastic crap, but the Yankees lost, and you'll just have to deal with me for a while....

Speed Figure
10-07-2006, 11:53 PM
If ya need me to make a bid to drive up the price, let me know! :faint: :lol: :D

shoelessjoe
10-08-2006, 10:53 AM
PA,Tough loss to take being a Yankee fan,I think it's time for them to clean house.Shoeless

Murph
10-08-2006, 11:10 AM
PA,Tough loss to take being a Yankee fan,I think it's time for them to clean house.ShoelessThey lost to the Tigers no less. Score one for the heartland!

Murph

Drifter1
10-09-2006, 02:34 AM
Gee, I like the way you make newcomers feel welcome here, PA.
Ever think of running for Congress?

I was simply replying in a conversational tone to the other
poster; I don't have any financial interest in the damned
auction.

BTW, I don't give a rat's ass if the Yankees lost or not,
that doesn't give you any special privilege to act like
a....well, you get the idea, right?

leonid
10-09-2006, 09:02 AM
i was thinking of buying it and asked for an opinion, i have been a lurker and see that several here get special treatment. eventually someone will start a new board and people will move on. always happens when things are unjust.

cratman
10-09-2006, 06:03 PM
I think that there was reason to be suspicous here, even though I have purchased items from the seller and he does not necessarily seem like the type to hype his own material, but who knows. The contributers to the board may deserve special attention, particularly on a board which does not charge any fees, and does not pay for ideas. I think PA does a good job in running the board, and deserves our thanks.

the_fat_man
10-09-2006, 08:07 PM
i was thinking of buying it and asked for an opinion, i have been a lurker and see that several here get special treatment. eventually someone will start a new board and people will move on. always happens when things are unjust.

Poor BABY

Make your wife (or MOM) kiss it and make it feel better.:lol::lol:

xtb
10-09-2006, 11:10 PM
They can't be the same person, one has a sticky Caps Lock key.

JustRalph
10-09-2006, 11:39 PM

yeah, things are so unjust here. I think I will move on right now.

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Gee, I like the way you make newcomers feel welcome here, PA.
Ever think of running for Congress?

I was simply replying in a conversational tone to the other
poster; I don't have any financial interest in the damned
auction.

BTW, I don't give a rat's ass if the Yankees lost or not,
that doesn't give you any special privilege to act like
a....well, you get the idea, right?

Why you gettin' all serious on me man? Chill....

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2006, 12:41 AM

There's lots of horse racing boards out there besides this one....no need to start a new one.....

Out of curiosity, who on here gets "special treatment" and what does this "special treatment" consist of (please be as detailed as possible)?

I'd like to reel in my overhead, and cutting the "special treatment" that you claim I am doling out might just be the solution.....

redhorse
10-10-2006, 05:23 AM
I am the seller of this item and have never and will never use this or any other board to hype or promote any item that I have an interest in. These guys were just asking for an opinion, which by the way I never replied to as that would be considered promoting.

Live is great and if the Yankees were that good they would be playing tonight.

leonid
10-10-2006, 07:09 AM
of course, everyone knows at least 3 people who get the VIP treatment. i'd rather keep my opinions to myself as i have seen others kicked off for speaking the truth.

speedking
10-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Special Treatment??? VIP treatment??? Many of the members here are probably entitled to preferential treatment for all the honest, informative advice they have generously shared over the years, but in my 2 years here I have seen no so treatment and seriously doubt that the need for such treatment ever arose.

What I have seen is someone registering and immediately begin promoting and hyping products and services through a variety of methods. Shills of any type are properly chastised here and deservedly so. If you have been "lurking" for any period of time you must be aware of this.

If you don't like the way things are run here, why do you participate or fear being kicked off? Why wait for a new board to be formed when there are already others to choose from? That makes little sense.

Bye-Bye...

speedking

Lefty
10-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Those who actually spend money and advertise on this site may get a bit more latitude but that's only fair, don'tcha think?

JustRalph
10-10-2006, 12:21 PM
maybe there shouldn't be lurkers? Might be time to make those who want to read, register............just a thought...........

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
of course, everyone knows at least 3 people who get the VIP treatment. i'd rather keep my opinions to myself as i have seen others kicked off for speaking the truth.

Don't leave me hanging! I really need to know who you think are the VIPs, and more IMPORTANTLY, what is this VIP treatment?

If you're saying that the LONGER you are a MEMBER here, the better chance I might look the other way when something "off-color" happens, then yes, of course you are correct (although nobody gets a lifetime pass). That's the way life goes....seniority has its privileges around here.....

Other than that, I can't really think of what this VIP treatment is, and I'm genuinely curious to hear you explain your thought

Tom
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM

Can you name one who was kicked off for telling the truth?

Bruddah
10-11-2006, 12:37 AM
welcome to Pace Advantage. Please understand PA's point. Both of you have exactly four posts each (relatively few). You both seem curiously drawn to the same software sale on another site. (coincidence? Maybe!) Maybe we should check your IP# to be certain who the two of you are?

I would give PA a pass for being suspicious, under these circumstances. (only fair)

I was minding my own business, but you two guys(?) had to bring up the special preferences, I have been receiving. I know you were referring to me because, I am the only one on this site, who is a privileged character/personna. I have been coming here, for free, over 7 years. During this period, I have posted my lame a$$ opinions, complaints and have had a few food/word fights. PA hasn't charged me a dime and, I am still here. Obviously, PA has shown me preferential treatment. But HE!!, everyone knows I am a special case. It's taken me the full 7 years to prove it. It shouldn't take you two guys (?) as long as it took me.

Anyway, welcome to PACE ADVANTAGE. It takes a little time to earn your reputation/personna. At least more than 4 posts, anyway.

keilan
10-11-2006, 01:07 AM
welcome to Pace Advantage. Please understand PA's point. Both of you have exactly four posts each (relatively few). You both seem curiously drawn to the same software sale on another site. (coincidence? Maybe!) Maybe we should check your IP# to be certain who the two of you are?

I would give PA a pass for being suspicious, under these circumstances. (only fair)

I was minding my own business, but you two guys(?) had to bring up the special preferences, I have been receiving. I know you were referring to me because, I am the only one on this site, who is a privileged character/personna. I have been coming here, for free, over 7 years. During this period, I have posted my lame a$$ opinions, complaints and have had a few food/word fights. PA hasn't charged me a dime and, I am still here. Obviously, PA has shown me preferential treatment. But HE!!, everyone knows I am a special case. It's taken me the full 7 years to prove it. It shouldn't take you two guys (?) as long as it took me.

Anyway, welcome to PACE ADVANTAGE. It takes a little time to earn your reputation/personna. At least more than 4 posts, anyway.

ROTFWTIME :lol: :lol:

Very very funny -- I love stuff like that :ThmbUp:

speedking
10-11-2006, 08:30 AM

Bruddah, you are the exception to the rule, but I thought that was priviledged information.

speedking

JustRalph
10-11-2006, 01:08 PM
somebody tell me where the champaign room is?

I want one of those digital lap dances

chickenhead
10-11-2006, 01:14 PM
somebody tell me where the champaign room is?

I want one of those digital lap dances

I'll have to check my schedule but I think Tom is doing the dancing this week. :eek:

You might want to wait until Derek gets back from Vegas.

Tom
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Saturday only. I had to give up dancing professionally. I injured a groin.
It wasn't mine!

Ponyplayr
10-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Saturday only. I had to give up dancing professionally. I injured a groin.
It wasn't mine!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

burt
10-23-2006, 01:12 PM
does any one have a set of instructions for this program on the way it should be used? would be willing to buy them.

JimG
10-23-2006, 02:25 PM
does any one have a set of instructions for this program on the way it should be used? would be willing to buy them.

You mean they sold you a program and would not give you any instructions? Sounds like a vendor to stay away from. I am amazed your willing to buy instructions.:faint: Sorry I can't help.

cato
10-25-2006, 01:45 AM
If Burt bought the program from the vendor he would have received about 10 + hours of tapes and either one or two thick volums of sample races and instructions.....