PDA

View Full Version : Finally met The King

TRM
10-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Hey Mike,

Just returned home from the cruise.Thanks for meeting us in Boston for dinner......everyone said you were a hoot. As you can tell in that first pic we were laughing so hard I spilled tea all over me and the table. Great fun. Thanks for the Red Sox hats and umbrella, it came in handy in Halifax.

Here are a couple of pics of the polka band playing in Astoria, NY at the Bohemian Hall, and one on the cruise ship somewhere between Portland, Maine and New Brunswick.

I think I mentioned that we were going to take a tour of the Sabian cymbal factory in New Brunswick, it turned out great, as they found out I played on a grammy winning polka album and they let me chose a pair of cymbals to take home.....really cool those canadians.......this drum kit is the only kit where drummers all over the world fly in and test out their cymbals.....

Wes

Suff
10-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey Mike,

Just returned home from the cruise.Thanks for meeting us in Boston for dinner......everyone said you were a hoot. As you can tell in that first pic we were laughing so hard I spilled tea all over me and the table. Great fun. Thanks for the Red Sox hats and umbrella, it came in handy in Halifax.

Wes

I met yet another Pace Advantage member! I'm like the PA diplomat. I was thinking last night we should call the place.
Suff's Pace Advantage, presented by Mike G.!:lol:

Shit that's funny...:D the Intials would be SPA!!..:jump:

I'm going down to Keeneland next week, I have some business in Indiana. I'm lined up to meet a couple more guys out that way.

Wes, it was a wonderful afternoon with you and your friends. Terrific. The internet can be a really wonderful thing, and to meet someone so down to earth, and fun, and interesting...it was awesome. Your wife is very nice. I'm so grateful for having met you, and I feel like we became friends right away. Just fun all around.

Of course I had the Photo taken at the Irish Welcome Center. After all.. The Irish are Kings. and I am the KING of all KINGS!!...:ThmbUp: