PDA

View Full Version : Oak Leaf Stakes

Tee
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Been watching TVG & the consensus seems to be Point Ashley is the "free square" in the pick 4 sequence.

Let's go looking either for some value underneath or a possible upsetter?

#2 Tonja's World - By Free House - he was pretty good going a distance of ground. This filly broke her mdn in impressive fashion at the mile distance. Dam is a producer of decent runners that include Uncle Denny & Infinite Faith. Inside post, pedigree, win at a mile might all help this 2 yr old filly out today.

#3 Pinata - This one looks to have a bit of pedigree power being by Vision & Verse out of a Kris S mare. Has yet to taste defeat & the stretchout shouldn't be a problem.

#9 Quick Little Miss - I guess we'll find out if she's a closing sprinter or not today. By a Storm Cat stallion Freud out of a Unbridled mare, there's a chance she will be getting just what she wants - more ground. Wouldn't be surprised to see her closer to the pace & still have the kick she has shown in her sprint efforts.

#10 Cash Included - Love the connections, J Paul Reddam, Craig Dollase & round things out with Corey Nakatani in the saddle. Top side looks built to get the distance being out of Include. Bottom side by Chimes Band might be a bit sprint oriented, but I'm still willing to give this filly a look. Might not rate her quite as high as the others mentioned above, but off of two sprint tries she certainly could be a factor stretching out. Oh yeah, she's 1st lasix today. :)

Ron
09-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Funny. I was looking at my wager log just now and trying to figure out how I hit a 700+ trifecta. It was here that gave me the idea that the 11 might be vulnerable and of course your other picks came in. Thanks!

Tee
10-01-2006, 01:44 AM
I'll be expecting my 10% soon then? :D

Good hit, glad I could be of help!!