PDA

View Full Version : A simple request

OTM Al
09-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Lord, please let Purdue beat Notre Dame today. I know they haven't much a chance, but it would sure make my day. I'd even give up the annual thrashing of Indiana to see that......well maybe not quite that, but you know what I mean. And it's ok Lord. The team might be named for your mom and all, but its not like they are Catholic anymore, so its ok! I know this is too much to ask for, so if this is not possible is there any way I won't have to endure that NBC homer broadcast team.........no I suppose that is asking too much too......Ok. How's this. I haven't any money on the game, so can they at least beat the spread? That would be good enough, Lord. Thank you for listening. Go Boilers! Amen.

sq764
09-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Lord, please let Purdue beat Notre Dame today. I know they haven't much a chance, but it would sure make my day. I'd even give up the annual thrashing of Indiana to see that......well maybe not quite that, but you know what I mean. And it's ok Lord. The team might be named for your mom and all, but its not like they are Catholic anymore, so its ok! I know this is too much to ask for, so if this is not possible is there any way I won't have to endure that NBC homer broadcast team.........no I suppose that is asking too much too......Ok. How's this. I haven't any money on the game, so can they at least beat the spread? That would be good enough, Lord. Thank you for listening. Go Boilers! Amen.
next request?

OTM Al
09-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Well, they did beat the spread..........

sq764
10-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, they did beat the spread..........
good compromise..

kenwoodallpromos
10-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Go ND!