PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Move This To "Selections" ...

toetoe
09-29-2006, 06:25 PM
... as no one will see it. I want to discuss the NTRA pick-four that Crist loves so.

Leg 1:

I love the speedball Friendly Island. Free Thinking must be used, and Drum Major and chalky Art Master and Ashkal Way have shots, I suppose.

Leg 2:

My top pick scratched --- It's No Joke. That leaves Premium Tap, Greeley's Galaxy and Perfect Drift. Only strong opinion is against Good Reward, whom the Form guys love.

Leg 3:

Wait A While, HUGE chalk, has only one to beat: Three Degrees. Now, I know it's Alex Solis aboard, but she's clearly second best in this heat, no?

Leg 4:

The Tin Man deserves his chalkiness. The good news is that Fantastic Spain is at 12/1(!!!), and he has a shot if the favorite is rusty. :D

If I come to my senses, I'll pass the bet. With so much chalk, why bother? :SHRUG:

keilan
09-29-2006, 10:10 PM
toetoe --is it too much to attach dates - local - race number? :)

chickenhead
09-29-2006, 10:20 PM
I was just starting to look at this, it's (tomorrow):

Belmont -- Kelso Handicap
Turfway -- Kentucky Cup
OSA -- Yellow Ribbon
OSA -- Clement Hirsch

keilan
09-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Thanx Chic, you're a Saint!!!

Behoves me why Toetoe wouldn't be purchasing Drug's li'l service, the guys on fire. Hell even Suffs been throwing out the odd bone :)

keilan
09-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Wow -- very nice field for the Kelso

I have it somewhat narrowed down (1/2 the field hehe) I like them in no particular order Drum Major, Art Master, Ashkal Way, and Meteor Storm. All could win but the horse that gets the best trip will win this affair imo.

chickenhead
09-29-2006, 10:54 PM
I started with OSA, that kind of killed my spirit for this ticket...two legit odds on horses that I can't really knock.

Tee
09-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Worked with,

1) Art Master, Ashkal Way, Free Thinking
2) Premium Tap, Greeley's Galaxy, Perfect Drift
3) Three Degrees, Moscow Burning, Live Life
4) T.H. Approval, Fantastic Spain, The Tin Man

Just about ready to go!!!

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2006, 11:31 PM
OK, so who's the wiseguy that moved it to selections.....lol

And whatcha mean "no one will see it?????"