PDA

View Full Version : pro/pace

BIG HIT
06-16-2001, 06:27 AM
Hi guys has anyone used propace and has it helped them?In anyway or what was it lacking ?

Tom
06-16-2001, 09:57 PM
I use Pro Pace.
I use HTR recently, butProPace is how i make my odds line to bet from.
I use the models in HTR to get my contenders, then scratch out everything else. I then pick my own pacelines and use the velocity sccreen-ie, Brohammer type mubers, in conjunction with ProPace. If a horse looks good on velocity and is an underlay in ProPace, i will still use it in exactas. If a hore looks good in vlocity and is an overlay in ProPAce, I will bet it, at least win, sometimes win-place. Underlayed horses come in all the time so I have to respect them in exotics, but when I get overlays in ProPace that figure on velocity numbers, I go to the bank.
The biggest thing with ProPace is that it is not a black box where you can bet anything ovrlayed-the horse has to have basic handicapping abiltiy, but you would be surprised at someof the prices I get.
tom

BIG HIT
06-17-2001, 05:34 AM
Hi tom thanks for reply.Iam solely propace user and only a week end warior.I use it with thoroughbred research center tr/jky performance alerts.Yesterday played two tracks bel/cdx hit 5 exacta 4 longshots which made it seem like a black box.But other days i join the 95% just little curious.How others thought of it best thing i bought that helped me and i have been playing the horse since 1968.Your pretty sharp guy how is the htr prgm you know there was a time there was not enough info now we got a over load where we are in same spot other side of stick now. WELL got two go thanks agian tom. have a good day