PDA

View Full Version : BRIS/TSN printing to Legal Paper

levinmpa
09-26-2006, 02:55 PM
I've searched but haven't seen anyone post this question. Has anyone successfully gotten the BRIS or TSN PP Generator software to format the PP's to print on legal paper? I can tell the software that I'm using legal paper, but the pages are still formatted for letter. There will be one entrant that carries over to the next page even though there is plenty of room at the bottom of the legal page. I've posed this question to their tech support and am waiting to hear back from them. I would use much less paper if I could get the software to format properly to print to legal paper. Plus it's much nicer viewing 1 or 2 pages as opposed to 3 or 4. I know the old Handicappers Daily software formatted to legal nicely. I hope there is a way to do it. Thanks in advance.

ML

JimG
09-26-2006, 03:17 PM
You may want to take a look at your printer settings (start>control panel>printers) go to "properties" for your printer and see if there is a way to change paper size.

Jim

levinmpa
09-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks Jim. I've done that. I can get it to print on Legal. The problem is that the output is still formatted for letter, so there is 3" of wasted space at the bottom of the page. It may just be a limitation of the software. I was just wondering if anyone was able to get it to format properly.

Thanks