PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Cardinals

melman
09-26-2006, 08:31 AM
They must be attempting to equal the 64 Phillies record for losing games at the end of the year. :jump:

JustRalph
09-27-2006, 06:43 PM
I can't believe this crap.........

Team W L PCT GB
St. Louis 80 76 .513 -
Houston 79 78 .503 1.5
Cincinnati 78 79 .497 2.5

melman
09-27-2006, 06:58 PM
JR St Louis has not been playing well for a while now but that four game series sweep that Houston put on them must have been a real downer. They have lost the last two games to SD a team also in a fight for a title while Houston has been playing the woeful Pirates. If they do lose it would be an all timer right up there with the 64 Phils. They play Milwaukee next so maybe they can right the ship.

ghostyapper
09-28-2006, 01:14 PM
I hope they collapse and houston wins the division. Cards will got stomped by the mets if they make it. If houston makes it, I would make them the favorite to get to the ws in the nl.

sq764
09-28-2006, 01:41 PM
I hope they collapse and houston wins the division. Cards will got stomped by the mets if they make it. If houston makes it, I would make them the favorite to get to the ws in the nl.
I think the Mets better hope San Diego is out of it. I think they can get knocked out first round with SD's pitching..

And I see Pedro is basically done

OTM Al
09-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Mets need to ratchet it up or they are going to be in big trouble. They haven't played a meaningful game in over a month and are really looking soft right now. The wild card winner and the west winner are going to be dangerous

sq764
09-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Mets need to ratchet it up or they are going to be in big trouble. They haven't played a meaningful game in over a month and are really looking soft right now. The wild card winner and the west winner are going to be dangerous
Mets have 2 big weaknesses - They cannot hit left handed pitching and their starting pitching rotation is average at best.

If they cannot outslug a team, they are in big trouble