PDA

View Full Version : NTRA Pick 4 coming up this Saturday 30SEP

samyn on the green
09-26-2006, 01:17 AM
Usally a overlaid payout with lots of weekend warrior handle jamming the pool. Will make a construct a play here and try to cop a score.

http://www.ntra.com/content.aspx?type=other&id=16769

the little guy
09-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Problem may be the Tin Man looks VERY short and Wait it Out will be pretty short in the Yellow Ribbon. Can you beat either one?

samyn on the green
09-26-2006, 01:32 AM
I was under the impression that Lava Man was pointing to the Clemente turf along with The Tin Man, there is some company up front that TTM was lacking in the AP million. Lets face it The Tin Man had a dreamy lone speed trip last out, and was prepped wonderfully by Mandella. Not sure who he has to face this week but he sure is not going to get away with fractions like he did last out in Chicago. Problem may be the Tin Man looks VERY short and Wait it Out will be pretty short in the Yellow Ribbon. Can you beat either one?

Stevie Belmont
09-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Ashkal Way in the Kelso. Better have their running shoes on. This guy has an explosive burst.

the little guy
09-26-2006, 01:40 AM
I was under the impression that Lava Man was pointing to the Clemente turf along with The Tin Man, there is some company up front that TTM was lacking in the AP million. Lets face it The Tin Man had a dreamy lone speed trip last out, and was prepped wonderfully by Mandella. Not sure who he has to face this week but he sure is not going to get away with fractions like he did last out in Chicago.

Lava Man switched to the Goodwood last week.

Believe me, I'm with you on the Tin Man and the AP Million, but from what I hear ( though I know next to nothing about the CA horses ) the rest of the field is looking pretty weak.

the little guy
09-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Ashkal Way in the Kelso. Better have their running shoes on. This guy has an explosive burst.

Now THERE'S a horse I am salivating at the prospect of betting against. He is all dressed up if you ask me. Somehow winning a photo against Dreadnaught does not get my pulse racing. He took advantage of a blistering pace to win his previous race, another photo, at Monmouth.

The problem is the field will probably be fairly weak as anyone really good will go to the Shadwell at Keeneland which I believe has a $600K purse.

samyn on the green
09-26-2006, 01:53 AM
They also scratched AW out a stake at the Deli last weekend, usally a bad sign. AW is either very sharp or at the edge of going off form. He made a strong move on Travers Day when produced, but lets see what kind of pace set up he is going to get on Saturday. I do like the move from 9-8 furlongs for a closer like AW and his closing kick is strong. Now THERE'S a horse I am salivating at the prospect of betting against. He is all dressed up if you ask me. Somehow winning a photo against Dreadnaught does not get my pulse racing. He took advantage of a blistering pace to win his previous race, another photo, at Monmouth.

The problem is the field will probably be fairly weak as anyone really good will go to the Shadwell at Keeneland which I believe has a $600K purse.