PDA

View Full Version : More Reality TV with Geo. Bush..

JPinMaryland
09-23-2006, 04:56 AM
So they ask the Pakistani PM or whatever, Musharaaf what about this book that you have coming out where you say that Armitage (of Plamegate fame) told you that they would bomb Pakistan back into the stone age if they didnt tow the line.

Musharaaf. "I am under contract to my publisher not to talk about my book until it is published..."

Bush: "What he means is: Buy the book!" [chuckle]

That was actually pretty funny. THe line I mean. The notion that Bush not being in charge of anything is not. Which is pretty much what this exchange says to me.

But go ahead right wing. Fire away. Tell me BUsh is really in charge of this. Tell me that this sort of exchange is something that Reagen or Bush I or Clinton or anybody else would have tolerated....

BenDiesel26
09-23-2006, 08:07 AM
In charge of what JP?

Tom
09-23-2006, 10:05 AM
A head of state meake a serious allegation against our government and refuses to talk about it becasue of a book deal??????
I'll tell you what, If I were Bush, that SOB would be spitting out teeth as the dragged his sorry arse out into the streets.
IWhoever said it, I agree - bomb that sorry-ass terrorist harboring worthtless country back to the stone ages - which was what for them, last Tuesday???

Why are we spending money by entertaining future cab drivers at the WH??????

hcap
09-23-2006, 10:12 AM
I think you should "iggy" yourself Tom. Just hope that no one quotes you, so ya don't say to yourself over and over again.......

"Boy, that guy is sooo goooood and very well informed too" :jump:

Next thing on da agenda. Take a cab ride in brooklyn, and tell the cabbie of your well thought out plans for pakistan. End the conversation by asking the cabbie if wants to have a good time he can apply at the WH as chaufier or maybe gardiner...

JPinMaryland
09-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I'll tell you what, If I were Bush, that SOB would be spitting out teeth as the dragged his sorry arse out into the streets.

Going soft on us, Tom? :eek:

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 01:27 PM
answer to everything is to beat up, nuke em, blown them away..take your pick

kenwoodallpromos
09-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Gee, I heard from Arm himself that he is a loudmouth and appears not very diplomatic. Does it follow that he shot of his mouth more so than even "cowboy" Bush about "with us or against us"? Of courser!
Does that mean GWBJR hands on controls every thing the Exec branch does? I wish, starting with firing Tenant!
We all know Armatige left years ago, for doing Bush's job (shooting his mouth off).

JPinMaryland
09-23-2006, 02:15 PM
You listen to a self serving comment from Armitage to rationalize this? What happened to critical thinking?

Care to respond to the question I posted at the start?

PaceAdvantage
09-23-2006, 11:33 PM
I think I need "The notion that Bush not being in charge of anything..." explained to me in greater detail as it regards your original post. Then perhaps I can afford you an answer.....

JPinMaryland
09-24-2006, 03:56 AM
He's an empty suit. Dont you get it? Pakistani guy says Bush claimed he would declare war on his country and all Bush can do is yuck it up? Can you imagine another pres doin that?

JustRalph
09-24-2006, 04:10 AM
He's an empty suit. Dont you get it? Pakistani guy says Bush claimed he would declare war on his country and all Bush can do is yuck it up? Can you imagine another pres doin that?

What the hell do you expect him to do? embarrass the other guy? Right, Bush is supposed to threaten to Bomb him to the stone age if he doesnt' answer every question at a news conference? That's a joke........ :lol:

Tom
09-24-2006, 12:02 PM
What the hell do you expect him to do? embarrass the other guy? Right, Bush is supposed to threaten to Bomb him to the stone age if he doesnt' answer every question at a news conference? That's a joke........ :lol:

YES!
Walk right over, look the bum in the face and tell him - you have insulted this country - I will not allow you to hide behind a book deal. Be a man and tell me who said this. This news conference is over.

Then, I would stand there and stare at him until he gave an answer. I would have put this scum bag in his place in front of the world. Then send him packing.

I'm tired of the PC mood in DC - we have to start calling out dirt bags and not just assuming anyone is deserving of any respect at all.

Secretariat
09-24-2006, 01:29 PM
YES!
Walk right over, look the bum in the face and tell him - you have insulted this country - I will not allow you to hide behind a book deal. Be a man and tell me who said this. This news conference is over.

Then, I would stand there and stare at him until he gave an answer. I would have put this scum bag in his place in front of the world. Then send him packing.

I'm tired of the PC mood in DC - we have to start calling out dirt bags and not just assuming anyone is deserving of any respect at all.

Tom, that would have taken guts. Fact is, I agree with you on this one.

JustRalph
09-24-2006, 05:59 PM
This is almost funny. I say he should have taken out back and waterboarded him..............oh yeah,,,,,,,,, we can't do that anymore............