PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Thinks Bush Thinks Different

Snag
09-20-2006, 04:46 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/9/19/174936.shtml?s=al&promo_code=25DC-1

I'm not sure this is completely good but it sure beats up on those that call President Bush stupid.

Show Me the Wire
09-20-2006, 04:55 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/9/19/174936.shtml?s=al&promo_code=25DC-1

I'm not sure this is completely good but it sure beats up on those that call President Bush stupid.

Maybe, based on Clinton's remarks, 46 will change is mantra about rutabagas.

Snag
09-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Maybe, based on Clinton's remarks, 46 will change is mantra about rutabagas.

We can only hope.

Pace Cap'n
09-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Bush is an enigma wrapped in a riddle, etc...

He certainly does not convey the impression of great erudition, but he most assuredly has a keen intellect.

Because, the man flew a jet fighter. It is a lock that there are no dummies flying fighter jets.

It is this conundrum that I find interesting, or baffling.

Secretariat
09-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Amazing that the opinion of Bill Clinton has so much weight with Repubs here.

Now, after the Path to 911 on TV we are being led to beleive here that if Clinton advises us to stay in Iraq that it is somehow the right move???

He was wrong about NAFTA, China Trade, Lewinsky and if he thinks staying the course in Iraq is the correct choice, then he is not only off course, he is in disagreement with just about every poll in America.

Most likely since his wife Hilary voted to give GW the right to invade Iraq if he felt like it, most likely he's trying to protect his wife's run for the WH.

Tom
09-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Amazing that the opinion of Bill Clinton has so much weight with Repubs here.

What weight????
Three of the four posts have nothing to do with Clinton! :lol::bang::lol:

chickenhead
09-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Bill's trying to lay out the plan on how to win the election. I'm not sure the Dems will listen, what does he know about winning elections anyway?

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Yes Sec, the right move is to certainly pack our bags and leave Iraq at such a crucial point in its existence.

Are you part of the MTV generation? Do you have no attention span? Do you think countries that have had their military and gov't base overthrown are ready to be on their own in only a couple of years?

And you accuse this administration of not thinking? I mean, only a few months ago, most in this country were of the SAME opinion as Clinton. Now that we're there, we have to stay a while.

Now all of a sudden, we have to leave? Where is this nonsense coming from? These Dems just live and die by polls, don't they? If a poll says a majority of Americans are against the Iraq war, then by golly, the Dems now say we must cut and run.....

Holy Cow!

Snag
09-20-2006, 11:08 PM
He was wrong about NAFTA, China Trade, Lewinsky and if he thinks staying the course in Iraq is the correct choice, then he is not only off course, he is in disagreement with just about every poll in America.

Most likely since his wife Hilary voted to give GW the right to invade Iraq if he felt like it, most likely he's trying to protect his wife's run for the WH.

Why would he care about polls? If Hilary is being protected, then from whom, unless you feel the majority of people agree with President Bush. Your logic does not even come close to a Lewinsky.

JustRalph
09-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Sec must be in line with Sean Penn. He wants us to leave "like Nixon did"

he fails to recall, or isn't smart enough to know that 3 million people were killed after we left Vietnam. So I guess Sec and his ilk who support us leaving are willing to set the civilian population up for wholesale slaughter. These are the same civilians that they scream about when they get killed by an errant bomb or military grenade. Leaving Iraq would result in a couple of million killed, and a lair the size of California, filled with terrorists.

46zilzal
09-21-2006, 07:20 PM
always liked Teddy."To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -Teddy Roosevelt

BenDiesel26
09-21-2006, 07:35 PM
always liked Teddy."To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -Teddy Roosevelt

Are you Canadian or American? I have not been able to tell from your posts and the posts of others. This is a serious question.

46zilzal
09-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Are you Canadian or American? I have not been able to tell from your posts and the posts of others. This is a serious question.
born right here. I visited the hospital and it is still there. Other folks in the same neigborhood would be:
Conrad Aiken poet, Savannah
James Bowie soldier, Burke County
Jim Brown actor, athlete, St. Simons Island
Erskine Caldwell writer, Moreland
James E. Carter U.S. president, Plains
Ray Charles singer, Albany
Lucius D. Clay banker, general, Marietta
Ty Cobb baseball player, Narrows
Charles Coburn movie and TV actor, Macon
Ossie Davis actor, writer, Cogdell
James Dickey poet, Atlanta
Mattiwilda Dobbs soprano, Atlanta
Melvyn Douglas actor, Macon
Pete Drake musician/record producer, Augusta
Rebecca Latimer Felton first appointed woman U.S. senator, Decatur
Lawrence Fishburne III actor, Augusta
Henry W. Grady journalist, Athens
Amy Grant singer, Augusta
Oliver Hardy comedian, Harlem
Joel Chandler Harris journalist, author, Eatonton
Roland Hayes singer, Curyville
Fletcher Henderson musician/songwriter, Cuthbert
Hulk Hogan professional wrestler, Augusta
John Henry Doc Holliday western hero, Griffin
Larry Holmes boxer, Cuthert
Miriam Hopkins actress, Bainbridge
Harry James trumpeter, Albany
Jasper Johns painter, sculptor, Augusta
Bobby Jones golfer, Atlanta
Stacy Keach actor, Savannah
DeForest Kelley actor, Atlanta
Martin Luther King, Jr. civil rights leader, Atlanta
Gladys Knight singer, Atlanta
Joseph R. Lamar jurist, Elbert
Brenda Lee singer, Lithonia
Juliette Gordon Low U.S. Girl Scouts founder, Savannah
Carson McCullers author, Columbus
Blind Willie McTell blues pioneer, Thomson
Johnny Mercer songwriter, Savannah
Margaret Mitchell author, Atlanta
John Robert Johnny Mize baseball player, Demorest
Jessye Norman singer, Augusta
Otis Redding singer, Dawson
Jerry Reed singer/songwriter/actor, Atlanta
Burt Reynolds actor, Waycross
Little Richard singer, Macon
Jackie Robinson baseball player, Cairo
Tommy Roe singer/songwriter, Alpharetta
Billy Joe Royal singer, Valdosta
Dean Rusk secretary of state, Cherokee Cty
Nipsey Russell comedian, Atlanta
Ray Stevens singer/songwriter, Clarksdale
Janelle Taylor romance novelist, Athens
Clarence Thomas supreme court associate justice, Savannah
Travis Tritt singer/songwriter, Marietta
Alice Walker author, Eatonton
Joanne Woodward actress, Thomasville
Trisha Yearwood singer, Monticello

Secretariat
09-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Sec must be in line with Sean Penn. He wants us to leave "like Nixon did"

he fails to recall, or isn't smart enough to know that 3 million people were killed after we left Vietnam. So I guess Sec and his ilk who support us leaving are willing to set the civilian population up for wholesale slaughter. These are the same civilians that they scream about when they get killed by an errant bomb or military grenade. Leaving Iraq would result in a couple of million killed, and a lair the size of California, filled with terrorists.

Don't lecture me about Nam. I've friends on that wall.

And I can tell you that was a civil war that was needlessly fought. 60 thousand AMERICANS dead from it - for nothing. Countless wounded. And the same BS then as now - "if we don't fight them over there we'll fight them here."

And now you try to speculate what history would have been like had we continued over there. How many more Americans were going to die over there, and how do you know what the outcome would have been had we stayed even more as the North approached the South.

And we never did have to fight them over here. Why would they? It was a civil war.

Now, onto today's world and Iraq...and to PA's point. Yes, I'd withdraw in a phased timetable, but damn quick. Why?

1. The Iraqi military has had almost 4 years to train. Most kids have an undergraduate degree in the time it takes to train the iraqi military.

2. Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

3. Our deficits have ballooned under this invasion and if we add in the costs of what reconstruction would be it will be obscene.

4. General Casey admitted today:

"We're starting to see this conflict here transition from an insurgency against us to a struggle for the division of political and economic power among the Iraqis," Casey told the AP.

5. The Commander of the Iraqi Army stated:

Maj. Gen. Bashar Mahmood Ayoub, commander of the 9th Iraqi army, said the situation has deteriorated in recent months.

"These days, the violence is worse and the politicians are not supporting us," Ayoub told the AP. He said it was up to political leaders to resolve the security situation, adding that the army could do nothing further for now.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2475766&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

....This began with 24 guys with box cutters hijacking planes (and hijacking planes has occurred for years. Planes were hijacked to Cuba in the days of the Big Red Scare). Now, we have become a nation that is beign victimzed by fear, and spending billions in the process.

So now we're over in Iraq spending billions a day, with thousands wounded, or dead, a nation divided amongst itself as General Casey said, with no connection to 911, and the commander of the 9th Iraqi Army saying the Army could do nothing further?..Add to this the poppy crop in Afghanistan is at record levels with proceeds going to the real enemy on the waron terror.

The problem was not Iraq. There were no WMD's. There was a rush to judgment, and a mistaken one. Billions spent, thousands of lives lost, and JR now revistis Vietnam to say we should have "stayed the course". When the course is "flawed" you adapt. you don't just push the same rhetoric.

Get it in your mind. Iraq is a nation in a religious civil war. We are spending billions which could be better spent on trying to get Bin Laden, and rebuilding our forces, our weaponry, and our reputation abroad.

Snag
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM
And I can tell you that was a civil war that was needlessly fought. 60 thousand AMERICANS dead from it - for nothing.

Sir, you have no basis to even make such a comment. You have no idea at all what they died for. You have no basis to decide what we fought for, who we fought for, or why we fought for it. To die in battle is the most just cause one can do no matter the out come. To post such a comment is to degrade ever one of the lives you so quickly dismiss no matter who you knew. You, and your ilk, are the problem today. Those lives lost were lost so you could post here without regard to the reason we were there or the reason they were killed. Do not even pretend to respond to this reply. You have no basis in life and never will.

46zilzal
09-21-2006, 10:43 PM
thousands died in Vietnam for one reason: stupidity

Several friends actually "died" later from that stupidity from drugs and alcohol realted diseases as it screwed them up for life.

Roger, a good friend who was on a full scholarship to Cal, was there a few months and had his head blown off for NOTHING.

Tom
09-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Sec, your grasp of history explains your blinders on the future.

Snag
09-21-2006, 10:47 PM
thousands died in Vietnam for one reason: stupidity

And that make two.

46zilzal
09-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Sir, you have no basis to even make such a comment. You have no idea at all what they died for. You have no basis to decide what we fought for, who we fought for, or why we fought for it. To die in battle is the most just cause one can do no matter the out come. To post such a comment is to degrade ever one of the lives you so quickly dismiss no matter who you knew. You, and your ilk, are the problem today. Those lives lost were lost so you could post here without regard to the reason we were there or the reason they were killed. Do not even pretend to respond to this reply. You have no basis in life and never will.
oh the branwashed are alive and well

46zilzal
09-21-2006, 11:04 PM
from veteran's against the war: "Vietnam was not just a mistake. Any U.S. venture in another part of the globe will also be a mistake for the GIs who buy the government's lies. Vietnam was not a "noble cause," except for those who fought to bring our brothers home after they made the mistake of going. As for foreign aggression, hear the words of Medal of Honor winner and Marine commandant Smedley Butler:

"War is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes...How many millionaires ever shoulder a rifle?

"For a great many years as a soldier, I had the suspicion that war was a racket. Not until I retired did I fully realize it.

"I was," said Butler of his own role in Central American intervention, "nothing more than a gangster for Wall Street."

sq764
09-21-2006, 11:24 PM
You have no basis in life and never will.
Quote of the year here.. Dead on.

Secretariat
09-21-2006, 11:31 PM

Mister. I was there. I fought for freedom of speech, and there are guys on that wall in DC that fought there who felt the same way I did.

Your comment - "To die in battle is the most just cause one can do no matter the out come."

Read Henry V by Shakespeare sometime, and enlighten yourself:

"KING HENRY.
I dare say you love him not so ill, to wish him here alone,
howsoever you speak this to feel other men's minds. Methinks
I could not die anywhere so contented as in the King's company,
his cause being just and his quarrel honourable.

WILLIAMS.
That's more than we know.

BATES.
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if
we know we are the King's subjects. If his cause be wrong, our
obedience to the King wipes the crime of it out of us.

WILLIAMS.
But if the cause be not good, the King himself hath a heavy
reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopp'd
off in a battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all,
"We died at such a place"; some swearing, some crying for a
surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the
debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am afeard
there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything, when blood is their argument?
Now, if these men do not die well, it will be a black matter
for the King that led them to it; who to disobey were against
all proportion of subjection."

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:45 AM
here is that King

Snag
09-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Read Henry V by Shakespeare sometime, and enlighten yourself:

Go quote shakespeare to someone that cares.

You are not even on topic here.

hcap
09-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey even bush reads the man. That's in addition to Camus. As told to brian williams. His Ek-A-Lec-Tic reading list

"WILLIAMS: We always talk about what you're reading. As you know, there was a report that you just read the works of a French philosopher. (Bush laughs)

BUSH: The Stranger.

WILLIAMS: Tell us the back story of Camus.

BUSH: The back story of the the book?

WILLIAMS: What led you to...

BUSH: I was in Crawford and I said I was looking for a book to read and Laura said you oughtta try Camus, I also read three Shakespeare's.

Sec is right, and bush should read Henry V.
On second thought, a book on roman numerals first :bang:

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Go quote shakespeare to someone that cares.

You are not even on topic here.
the point is that human experience repeats itself often enough that great artists point it out as being timeless.

Show Me the Wire
09-22-2006, 12:09 PM
the point is that human experience repeats itself often enough that great artists point it out as being timeless.

46:

That is why the bible is a must read. Read it and you will see human experience. It is a better read than shakespeare, on the human experience of the people that experienced living life centuries before us. I especially, recommend the books of proverbs and wisdom for some.

There are also good books about the human experience of ancient peoples of the Eastern cultures. I prefer the writings of the Tao for the Eastern experience.

The human experience does repeat itself, so we should learn from the earliest experiences, as they set the standard for what will repeat.

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
everyone has their own source book. I prefer Lao Tze.

It is about working with nature, not some "other worldly" hocus pocus.

Show Me the Wire
09-22-2006, 12:20 PM
46:

That is why the bible is a must read. Read it and you will see human experience. It is a better read than shakespeare, on the human experience of the people that experienced living life centuries before us. I especially, recommend the books of proverbs and wisdom for some.

There are also good books about the human experience of ancient peoples of the Eastern cultures. I prefer the writings of the Tao for the Eastern experience.

The human experience does repeat itself, so we should learn from the earliest experiences, as they set the standard for what will repeat.

46:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't he the philosopher that created Taoism?

Since you learned about Eastern ancient life experience, maybe you should learn the perspective of ancient Western life experience since you claim you live in the Western hemisphere.

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Didn't the Bible chronicle life in the Middle East? how is that any more or less relevant to Western life than the Tao Te Ching?

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:35 PM
a good one called Bush Pilot.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=politicalhumor&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideoplay%3Fdoc id%3D-3934788900154749704

Show Me the Wire
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Didn't the Bible chronicle life in the Middle East? how is that any more or less relevant to Western life than the Tao Te Ching?

Are you really clueless or do intentional act foolish?

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:42 PM
point is that the interpretation of a lifestyle can be gleaned from any source and applied to one's everyday dealings with others. Up to the individual to chose where that arises.

the Tao and Buddhism are just a better fit.

Show Me the Wire
09-22-2006, 12:45 PM
point is that the interpretation of a lifestyle can be gleaned from any source and applied to one's everyday dealings with others. Up to the individual to chose where that arises.

the Tao and Buddhism are just a better fit.

To understand the culture with that lifestyle.

I do not believe you favor the Tao, becuase your cup is too full and there is no more room.

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 12:48 PM
think what you want.

Secretariat
09-22-2006, 01:49 PM
BUSH: I was in Crawford and I said I was looking for a book to read and Laura said you oughtta try Camus, I also read three Shakespeare's.

The question is which three did he read. Here's my guess.

1. Richard III (How to get along with other people)
2. MacBeth (How to effectively run a kingdom)
3. Othello (Rove told him he modeled himself after Iago)

hcap
09-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Sec,

I am glad that you brought up that particular quote from Henry V

"But if the cause be not good, the King himself hath a heavy

I remember a few years ago highlighting the very same quote for our gung-hoers here. Trying to question them to as whether our cause was indeed "good". Good causes and "stove-pipping does not make a grand tale.

Bush should also pay attention to Macbeth, 5. 5

The one that goes..A tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Vietnam should remind all of us of being manipulated into war by government. Yeah it is noble to fight justly for your country, but the operative word is justly. Soldiers for the most part serve honorably. Politicians tend to play games with war and piece.

SMTW, from the Tao on the importance of what you may not see

We put thirty spokes together and call it a wheel;
But it is on the space where there is nothing
That the usefulness of the wheel depends.
We turn clay to make a vessel;
That the usefulness of the vessel depends.
We pierce doors and windows to make a house;
And it is on these spaces where there is nothing
That the usefulness of the house depends.
Therefore just as we take advantage of what is,
We should recognize the usefulness of what is not.

Chapter 11, tr. A. Waley

46zilzal
09-22-2006, 04:25 PM

Chapter 11, tr. A. Waley

beautiful

Show Me the Wire
09-22-2006, 08:58 PM
hcap:

The starting point is your cup, if your cup is full there is no room to add.

sq764
09-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Sec,

I am glad that you brought up that particular quote from Henry V

"But if the cause be not good, the King himself hath a heavy

I remember a few years ago highlighting the very same quote for our gung-hoers here. Trying to question them to as whether our cause was indeed "good". Good causes and "stove-pipping does not make a grand tale.

Bush should also pay attention to Macbeth, 5. 5

The one that goes..A tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Vietnam should remind all of us of being manipulated into war by government. Yeah it is noble to fight justly for your country, but the operative word is justly. Soldiers for the most part serve honorably. Politicians tend to play games with war and piece.

Chapter 11, tr. A. Waley
I think the proverb "He who talks too much is quick to falter" fits you quite nicely..

PaceAdvantage
09-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Now I understand why the WWF (errr...make that WWE) ads are popping up on this site all of a sudden.....:rolleyes:

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2006, 01:26 AM
everyone has their own source book. I prefer Lao Tze.

It is about working with nature, not some "other worldly" hocus pocus.

A couple definitions about the Way (Tao)

a) Chinese philosophy is philosophy written in one of the Chinese traditions of thought. Chinese philosophy has a history of several thousand years; its origins are often traced back to the Yi Jing (the Book of Changes), an ancient compendium of divination, which introduced some of the most fundamental terms of Chinese philosophy. (definition of Tao from wikipedia).

Notice the word divination- relating to the supernatural

b) The Way is like an empty vessel
That yet may be drawn from
Without ever needing to be filled.
It is bottomless; the very progenitor of all things in the world.
(Chapter four of the Daode jing; translation by Arthur Waley)

progenitor meaning the originator.

Sarcasm to follow: Yes, there is no "other wordly" hocus pocus here.

Empty the cup, to make room.

hcap
09-23-2006, 09:05 AM
There is no divination required or spoken about in Tao Te Ching of Lao Tse.
Yes the origins may be traced back to the Book of Changes-I Ching...

"The concept of Tao is based upon the understanding that the only constant in the universe is change, (ie. I Ching, the "Book of Changes") and that we must understand and be in harmony with this change. The change is a constant flow from non-being into being, potential into actual, yin into yang, female into male. The symbol of the Tao, called the Taijitu, is the yin yang confluently flowing into itself in a circle."

The use of the word progenitor is really closer to ancestor.

Answers.com
progenitor

1. A direct ancestor. See synonyms at ancestor.
2. An originator of a line of descent; a precursor.
3. An originator; a founder: progenitors of the new music.

To take this or "divination" as an indication of God in Taoism is missing the point. Don't bother to cherry pick here. You are missing the point.

Let me however tell you about Zen Buddhism. Heavily influenced by the Tao.
In the course of study, if the student is gazing at the stick the Roshi (teacher or master) is using to point at the moon, some Roshis are quick to whack the the student quite painfully.

And this is a famoust Tao image.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Lao_zi.PNG/180px-Lao_zi.PNG

This is Jihad.

sq764
09-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Hcap, the pieces are starting to come together as to why you and 46 are the way you are. The rest of us should be a little more understanding of your kind.

hcap
09-23-2006, 09:57 AM
More understanding? We don't need your stinkin' understanding senor. :rolleyes: What we do need is something other than meaningless put downs. Meaningfull put downs accepted.

Be careful or the BULL will run you over. See above illustration for details.

sq764
09-23-2006, 10:41 AM
More understanding? We don't need your stinkin' understanding senor. :rolleyes: What we do need is something other than meaningless put downs. Meaningfull put downs accepted.

Be careful or the BULL will run you over. See above illustration for details.
I can see your fascination with BULL, that's all you ever post here..

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 11:57 AM
I can see your fascination with BULL, that's all you ever post here..
this fellow documents his position more often that most here.

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Hcap, the pieces are starting to come together as to why you and 46 are the way you are. The rest of us should be a little more understanding of your kind.
the psycho....er the psychologist.

Going back to those "angry young man" posts at other sites, you must have horrible stomach acid problems.

sq764
09-23-2006, 12:11 PM
the psycho....er the psychologist.

Going back to those "angry young man" posts at other sites, you must have horrible stomach acid problems.
Nah only problems I have are with Canadians constantly bashing our government when we basically offer them a free protection from the big bad guys. If you want to live here, then you have all the right in the world to vote, desent and comment on the govt. If you choose to leave and live in another country, then shut it, no one gives a crap what you have to say.

If this applies to you, then so be it.

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 12:15 PM
big following too......ashamed that no one is home.

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2006, 12:16 PM
hcap:

Plain B.S. the way is so mystical it cannot be described. It is based on the same illogical premise as all religious pilosophies. The way is just is, it is the ancestor, originator, etc, meanig it is and always will be. In other words, Eastern" other wordly" hocus pocus.

The flexible one bends, while the rigid one breaks.

sq764
09-23-2006, 12:17 PM
big following too......ashamed that no one is home.
Well hard for me to comment since i transferred the site in February..

Nice try though skippy

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Nah only problems I have are with Canadians constantly bashing our government when we basically offer them a free protection from the big bad guys.

I vote and as such (since these clowns are public servants) AND I have been a U.S. citizen longer than yourself, I can point out that the (self-appointed) KING has no clothes.

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Well hard for me to comment since i transferred the site in February..

Nice try though skippy
visited BOTH and found them just as enlightening. Suckers dont acutally consult you here do they? Can't say as I have often visited such a SPARTAN website. Do you use darts in the selection process?

Well P.T. Barnum had it right.

sq764
09-23-2006, 12:26 PM
visited BOTH and found them just as enlightening. Suckers dont acutally consult you here do they?

Intelligent conversation goes on, I wouldn't expect you to get anything out of it.

just go back to doing your thing - copying and pasting from Wilkipedia.. You're great at quoting other people, when you start to come up with your own thoughts, that's where it gets hysterical.

sq764
09-23-2006, 12:28 PM
I vote and as such (since these clowns are public servants) AND I have been a U.S. citizen longer than yourself, I can point out that the (self-appointed) KING has no clothes.
So we get it you hate Bush.. Who cares?

sq764
09-23-2006, 12:30 PM
visited BOTH and found them just as enlightening. Suckers dont acutally consult you here do they? Can't say as I have often visited such a SPARTAN website. Do you use darts in the selection process?

If you're going to go on with the stupid insults, do it privately, it doesn't belong in this thread. You're continuing to bore everyone with this nonsense.

46zilzal
09-23-2006, 12:30 PM
funny stuff.......of course it is.....

bigmack
09-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Looks like Billy J gets a pinch unravelled to be aired Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060923/2006-09-23T034256Z_01_N22174760_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-CLINTON-DC.html

sq764
09-23-2006, 04:07 PM

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060923/2006-09-23T034256Z_01_N22174760_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-CLINTON-DC.html
LOL, truth hurts..

sq764
09-23-2006, 04:12 PM

"I DID NOT have sexual relations with that gi.... wait, sorry, wrong one.."