PDA

View Full Version : HandicappingOS - next webinar

richrosa
09-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Greetings All,

As per popular request, I am announcing two new webinars.

Tuesday September 19th @ 8:30pm EDT - this will be for new HandicappingOS subscribers or those thinking of subscribing.

For those that haven't attended, what we do is take a 45-60 minute overview of HOS functionality and explain the product in an interactive sessions, where a lot of questions get asked. Then we go over a couple of races into the future, or ones that are running during the webinar. These have been insightful and well attended by the great group of people on PA.

Friday September 29th @ 8:30pm EDT - this webinar will be for current HOS subscribers. We have an agenda for a few concepts to go over, then we dive into discussion and do some races together. This is intended to be more of a "War Room" type of meeting, as the webinars have yielded lots of strong conversations amongst the subscribers, that many of them asked me to moderate future conversations amongst the group.

If you are interested in attending these, plese PM me or reach out to us on the HOS website at www.handicappingos.com.

Lastly, I will be talking about web-based handicapping software on Thoroughbred Connection tomorrow morning. That show starts at 10am EDT.

You can get that show here.
http://www.thoroughbredconnection.com/

Maxspa
09-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Rich,
Is Your discussion on "Web Based Handicapping Software" in the archives at "Thoroughbred Connections" radio?
Good Luck with your new venture!
Maxspa

richrosa
09-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Yes it is. I was a guest on their terrific program yesterday.

Here's a link to the archives page.

Saturday September 16th - archives (http://www.thoroughbredconnection.com/archives.html)

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm thrilled at the response so far.

Maxspa
09-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Rich,
I checked out the archive today! One suggestion: For some reason your voice is very difficult to hear. The moderators questions and dialogue were normal but I had to raise my volume to the max to hear your responses. Even then, there still was some difficulty hearing your voice.
I suspect this is a radio station problem.

Max

P.S. Interesting Concept!

richrosa
09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Its all my fault. They suggested Skype, which I couldn't get working before the show started, as I needed a mic. Others have commented that the gain on the remote call could have been stronger. Usually I'm such a loudmouth that you could hear me over any noise.

Rferguson
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Rick,
I'm a long time user of skype and may I recommend either the Ipevo Free.1 usb Phone or the Philips Model 321 if you prefer cordless. Skype is a great program I use it everyday.
Ron F :)

richrosa
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Thanks, those look cool. I may buy one of those. I use Skype whenever I travel in Europe. I lost my Logitech headphones last trip.

richrosa
09-18-2006, 11:50 AM
We're full for tomorrow night's webinar.

Tenatively we'll use next Wed. September 27th at 8:30pm EDT. as the date for the next webinar.

The subscribers meeting is still set for Friday September 29th at 8:30pm EDT.

We are considering an on-site webinar at BEL or MED in the coming weeks, and will most certainly be on-site at CD for Breeders Cup, where if there's enough interest, we'll do a webinar/meeting either the Friday before, or Saturday morning. Please let me know if you are interested in any of those dates.

Unfortunately, October will be last month that you will be able to try HandicappingOS at the promotional rate of $79 for a one month subscription.

richrosa
09-21-2006, 08:20 AM
We have had a change in schedule for the next webinar.

We will now use next Tuesday September 26th at 8:30pm EDT. as the date for the next webinar.

The subscribers meeting has also been changed to Friday October 5th at 8:30pm EDT.

There will also be a live Breeders Cup webinar somewhere around Churchill Downs, the day before this years BC. More details to follow.

richrosa
09-26-2006, 12:15 PM
In case anyone is interested, there are two slots left available for tonights webinar at 8:30pm EDT.