PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe this crap!

twindouble
09-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I have to get back into what's going on in this country again, been staying away concentrating on my horse racing. They made a movie about killing a sitting president while we are at war. What crazy bastards come up with that idea.

Show Me the Wire
09-10-2006, 10:02 PM
people like Michael Moore.

ljb
09-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Or people like Mel Gibson.

boxcar
09-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Or people like those who subscribe to or faithfully read the Dummies Underground.

Boxcar

dav4463
09-11-2006, 03:48 AM
People who make movies about killing the president should be locked up in prison for threatening the security of the country.

betchatoo
09-11-2006, 08:34 AM
People who make movies about killing the president should be locked up in prison for threatening the security of the country.

I see you don't believe in freedom of speech.

twindouble
09-11-2006, 08:48 AM

There are limits on that freedom. In the real world you can't say anything you want without risking having your head handed to you. We all know what those limits are. No need for examples.

T.D.

ljb
09-11-2006, 10:21 AM
There are limits on that freedom. In the real world you can't say anything you want without risking having your head handed to you. We all know what those limits are. No need for examples.

T.D.
Aw come on now how about just one example ? How about "Saddam has ties to al queada" ? :lol:
Or "Mushroom shaped cloud" ? :lol:

Indulto
09-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by dav4463
Originally Posted by betchatoo
Originally Posted bi twindouble

T.D.TD,
Obviously WE don’t ALL know what those limits on freedom of speech are, especially when people who make policies about killing our troops, allied troops, and non-militant foreign civilians in response to unproven if not disproven threats to the security of the country AREN’T being locked up in prison.

GameTheory
09-11-2006, 11:37 AM
If they were in this country they would be locked up, wouldn't they? We are talking about that TV movie from England I think?

JPinMaryland
09-11-2006, 11:46 AM
the movie clip I saw was from England (or U.K.) so yes I think so. I am not at all sure they would be locked up however. It is not apparent what law they would have broken. Other than having poor taste...

Lefty
09-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Freedom of speech does not cover threatening the president.
When Chelsea Clinton was in College there was a joke made about dragging her dn the foorball field(by rival team, I think)THEY got a visit from the Secret Service.

lbj, you post such nonsense. Mel Gibson, indeed.

GameTheory
09-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Well, you can't threaten the president, period. Someone would've been arrested at least and they could fight about what constitutes a threat in court. There was a movie THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON with Sean Pean a couple years ago. I had the feeling the filmmakers were hoping to "inspire" someone...

ljb
09-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Freedom of speech does not cover threatening the president.
lbj, you post such nonsense. Mel Gibson, indeed.
Lefty,
Please oh exalted one, tell us where was the president threatened ?
Mel Gibson is a movie producer like Michael Moore is a movie producer what is your problem with that ?

ljb
09-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Well, you can't threaten the president, period. Someone would've been arrested at least and they could fight about what constitutes a threat in court. There was a movie THE ASSASSINATION OF RICHARD NIXON with Sean Pean a couple years ago. I had the feeling the filmmakers were hoping to "inspire" someone...
So now we are going to arrest people based on your "feelings"?
Who in the hell threatened the president ? Give me a name, I'll help you catch the bum.

boxcar
09-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Lefty,
Mel Gibson is a movie producer like Michael Moore is a movie producer what is your problem with that ?

The only thing Moore ever produced was BS! It might be that he suffers from chronic constipation and he thinks his productions are the only way of obtaining some relief.

Boxcar

Lefty
09-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Lefty,
lbj, you don't think makimg a movie where a sitting pres is assisnated isn't a threat? You're still in Bizzaro World.
MM is a producer, Mel Gibson is a producer? That's you're basis for saying Mel might make a movie like the one we're talking about. Why didn't you just name every producer in Hollywood? Why did you single out Mel? Please the question. You can do it.

Lefty
09-11-2006, 12:26 PM
I can just picture Sean Penn outside the White House; he raises his gun, and it LEAKS all over the place.

boxcar
09-11-2006, 12:28 PM
I can just picture Sean Penn outside the White House; he raises his gun, and it LEAKS all over the place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ljb
09-11-2006, 12:30 PM
The only thing Moore ever produced was BS! It might be that he suffers from chronic constipation and he thinks his productions are the only way of obtaining some relief.

Boxcar
What goes boxxy ? You can't make an honest opinion on Moore's work so you just bash him ? Get back with me when you have something intelligent to say. :bang: :bang: :bang:

ljb
09-11-2006, 12:35 PM
lbj, you don't think makimg a movie where a sitting pres is assisnated isn't a threat? You're still in Bizzaro World.
MM is a producer, Mel Gibson is a producer? That's you're basis for saying Mel might make a movie like the one we're talking about. Why didn't you just name every producer in Hollywood? Why did you single out Mel? Please the question. You can do it.
I don't think making a movie where a sitting pres is assinated is a threat. Poor taste but not a threat.
I singled out Mel Gibson because he is a producer that popped into my head last night when I read the Michael Moore suggestion by another poster. Most likely this came about by Gibson being in the news recently. And yes I could have listed numerous producers. Can't really think of any off the top of my head right now but if you want a list I'll get one for you.
And you did not answer my question. Please can you do it ?

Lefty
09-11-2006, 12:42 PM
lbj, try making some sense. MM made anti-Bush movoes. Mel has not, so you have made a terribly false analagy.
I couldn't find your Q but i'm always happy to answer yours, as i have demonstrated many times.
If it's the movie, yes, making a movie about the assisnation of a sitting pres is a veiled threat. Please look back where Chelsea was jokingly threatened and the jokesters were interrogated by the secret service.
If it's another q, then fire away. I'll be back after the races.

GameTheory
09-11-2006, 12:57 PM
So now we are going to arrest people based on your "feelings"?
Who in the hell threatened the president ? Give me a name, I'll help you catch the bum.My "feelings" were about the Nixon movie, not the British one. And I don't think anyone should be arrested for the Nixon movie. Where did I say so?

And the British movie was made in England by British people. So no, I don't think we should go to England and arrest them. I did not suggest that anyone should be arrested.

What I said is that if the British movie had been made here in America by Americans, they'd likely get arrested, or there would at least be discussion of same. Surely showing George Bush get gunned down is at least worth a debate as to whether that is a threat or not?

What if an American made a movie showing the current leader of France or Germany getting assassinated? That wouldn't bother you?

ljb
09-11-2006, 12:58 PM
lbj, try making some sense. MM made anti-Bush movoes. Mel has not, so you have made a terribly false analagy.
I couldn't find your Q but i'm always happy to answer yours, as i have demonstrated many times.
If it's the movie, yes, making a movie about the assisnation of a sitting pres is a veiled threat. Please look back where Chelsea was jokingly threatened and the jokesters were interrogated by the secret service.
If it's another q, then fire away. I'll be back after the races.
Lefty,
Please talk to PA about your veiled threat theroy. He is the resident expert on conspiracy theroys. How about Cunningham as a producer then, since you seem to have an aversion to Gibson.
You either ignorantly or conveniently missed my point. The point being that any movie producer could produce a movie such as the one being discussed.
My question is: Where and when was the president threatened ?

ljb
09-11-2006, 01:03 PM
My "feelings" were about the Nixon movie, not the British one. And I don't think anyone should be arrested for the Nixon movie. Where did I say so?

And the British movie was made in England by British people. So no, I don't think we should go to England and arrest them. I did not suggest that anyone should be arrested.

What I said is that if the British movie had been made here in America by Americans, they'd likely get arrested, or there would at least be discussion of same. Surely showing George Bush get gunned down is at least worth a debate as to whether that is a threat or not?

What if an American made a movie showing the current leader of France or Germany getting assassinated? That wouldn't bother you?

Hard to believe anyone would get arrested based on your premise but with the current government one never knows.
I said the movie ,imho ,shows poor taste but not an arrestable offense.

GameTheory
09-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Not even worth a discussion? If you wear a t-shirt that says, "George Bush should die" you are going to get arrested. But making a film that actually shows him getting shot is not even in the ballpark? Come on...

46zilzal
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
there is a little provision in the constitution that says NO ....

I remember going to a talk by George Lincoln Rockwell, then head of the American Nazi Party, and was happy that a lunatic was allowed to talk and just prove what a looney he was.

If you take away extremes of the spectrum, people will not have a good idea about what really bad karma is all about.

boxcar
09-11-2006, 02:08 PM
What goes boxxy ? You can't make an honest opinion on Moore's work so you just bash him ? Get back with me when you have something intelligent to say. :bang: :bang: :bang:

I have known for a long time that Libs wouldn't recognize Truth[fullness] even when it stuck its finger in your eye. So, permit me give you a clue: That was my honest opinion of his work! It's all crap, not even worthy to be called a movie production, save only for the delusional who would naturally characterize it as such. Are you clear on this now?

Boxcar

JustRalph
09-11-2006, 03:09 PM
It is targeted at the same people who post on Dem underground. you know, the ones who post like below. I took this from a post at DU today

"Damn the Bush Clan to hell!

Damn George H.W. Bush for bombing Iraq killing thousands of innocent people in "Operation Desert Storm" He is the REAL Butcher of Baghdad!
Damn Barbara Bush for giving birth to our "fearless leader". Oh, and badmouthing the victims of Hurricane Katrina. She's a bitch!

Damn the Bush twins for partying and drinking hard while their father sent someone else's son, daughter, brother, sister, cousin, nephew niece, father and mother to die the his illegal war like lambs to the slaughter. Why can't he send HIS daughters to Iraq?

Damn Laura Bush for supporting her husband's decisions, no matter how disastrous it turns out. She, like her mother-in-law, is too a bitch!

And of course, damn George W. Bush for destroying this nation for the past five years. If Hitler were a dumb-ass, he'd be Georgee boy!

Damn them all to hell! "

ljb
09-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Whoopie Jr,
Now I will have to go to some right wing blog and copy a post from some nut job just to show you they exist on both sides of the aisle.
Can you suggest a link so I don't have to search too long ?

ljb
09-11-2006, 04:14 PM
I have known for a long time that Libs wouldn't recognize Truth[fullness] even when it stuck its finger in your eye. So, permit me give you a clue: That was my honest opinion of his work! It's all crap, not even worthy to be called a movie production, save only for the delusional who would naturally characterize it as such. Are you clear on this now?

Boxcar
Well I was kinda expecting a review of some of his works but that would probably be asking too much. Your narrow minded view precludes any possibility of a mature debate.

JustRalph
09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Whoopie Jr,
Now I will have to go to some right wing blog and copy a post from some nut job just to show you they exist on both sides of the aisle.

http://www.stickyourheadupyourass.com

boxcar
09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Well I was kinda expecting a review of some of his works but that would probably be asking too much. Your narrow minded view precludes any possibility of a mature debate.

That was my review, and it was more than he deserves.

And I'm "narrow minded" because of my personal opinion? May I suggest that you remove the beam from your own eye before trying to remove any specks from mine? Perhaps your view of my opinion is a wee bit intolerant and narrow- minded.

And I"ll be happy to have a "mature debate" with any mature, honest person -- of which you are neither!

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Whoopie Jr,

Aw come on LJB, you know you agree with most if not all of the thoughts in that Dem Underground cut and paste.....be honest....

Lefty
09-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Lefty,
Please talk to PA about your veiled threat theroy. He is the resident expert on conspiracy theroys. How about Cunningham as a producer then, since you seem to have an aversion to Gibson.
You either ignorantly or conveniently missed my point. The point being that any movie producer could produce a movie such as the one being discussed.
My question is: Where and when was the president threatened ?
lbj, I was asking YOU, but guess you just can't muster an opinion that is your own about anything. I have no aversion to Gibson, just can't compare him to MM.
sooo,Your point is obtuse and just about non-existent. So I repeat, Mel Gibson, indeed.

ljb
09-11-2006, 07:53 PM
lbj, I was asking YOU, but guess you just can't muster an opinion that is your own about anything. I have no aversion to Gibson, just can't compare him to MM.
sooo,Your point is obtuse and just about non-existent. So I repeat, Mel Gibson, indeed.
Lefty,
You need a little touching up on your spinner. You were the one that said the president was threatened. Now I ask you to show me where/when he was threatened and you spin off and ignore the statement that movie producers produce movies. Try to get back on track lefty. Bad day at the races ? You ain't thinking to well. :lol:

ljb
09-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Aw come on LJB, you know you agree with most if not all of the thoughts in that Dem Underground cut and paste.....be honest....
I didn't really read the cut and paste but, my cursory exam tells me I do not agree with the whacko.

ljb
09-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Jr,
Cant get to link, do you have it filled up ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty
09-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Lefty,
You need a little touching up on your spinner. You were the one that said the president was threatened. Now I ask you to show me where/when he was threatened and you spin off and ignore the statement that movie producers produce movies. Try to get back on track lefty. Bad day at the races ? You ain't thinking to well. :lol:
I told you. You can't make veiled threats about killing a sitting Pres. A movie is much more than a veiled threat. Guess you don't agree. That's your right, guess that's how it is in Bizzarro World. Try and make better and closer analagies in the future.

Tom
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM

D'oh!

You got me again! :bang:

Tom
09-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Why try to discuss anything with ljb...he is just a troll with nothing to offer.
But he will wear the Bush t-shirt, I will pay for it. :lol:

Lefty
09-11-2006, 11:01 PM
I told you. You can't make veiled threats about killing a sitting Pres. A movie is much more than a veiled threat. Guess you don't agree. That's your right, guess that's how it is in Bizzarro World. Try and make better and closer analagies in the future.
If someone made a movie about killing you, wouldn't you feel threatened? Honest answer, please.

46zilzal
09-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Why try to discuss anything with ljb...he is just a troll with nothing to offer.
But he will wear the Bush t-shirt, I will pay for it.
buy this one!

JustRalph
09-12-2006, 07:11 AM
buy this one!

That shirt would probably get you arrested in Ohio. It has happened before.

Ohio Revised Code:

2917.11. Disorderly conduct.

(A) No person shall recklessly cause inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm to another by doing any of the following:

(1) Engaging in fighting, in threatening harm to persons or property, or in violent or turbulent behavior;

(2) Making unreasonable noise or an offensively coarse utterance, gesture, or display or communicating unwarranted and grossly abusive language to any person;

(3) Insulting, taunting, or challenging another, under circumstances in which that conduct is likely to provoke a violent response;

Lefty
09-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Yep, I see anyone with the shirt that 46 posted i'd just hafta engage them. The shirt's a lie. Where exactly is all this oil Bush was supposed to grab?

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 11:29 AM
That shirt would probably get you arrested in Ohio. It has happened before.

[/B]
been to Ohio. NOT in a rush to go back there.

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Kerry and the Democrat liberals are the biggest oil ASSHOLES who keep voting against getting more oil out of Alaska and then bitching dependence on foreign oil.
The partisan all-or-nothing attitude of the liberal assholes gets us nothing.
Meanwhile, Bush has made some progress toward hybrid cars.

Secretariat
09-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Kerry and the Democrat liberals are the biggest oil ASSHOLES who keep voting against getting more oil out of Alaska and then bitching dependence on foreign oil.
The partisan all-or-nothing attitude of the liberal assholes gets us nothing.
Meanwhile, Bush has made some progress toward hybrid cars.

You have go to be kidding. Bush pushed for business tax breaks for Hummers, AND got them. Bush fought against instituting higher MPG standards for cars. I had a hybrid in 2002, and there could have been a real push for this technology back then. GW was silent. Both Kerry, and Gore were pushing that technology way back then.

BP has proved they can't handle the current maintenance in Alaska. Exxon still has not fully cleaned up the Exxon Valdez. The supposed oil drilling in Alaska is supposed to last eight months by best accounts. That is not forward thinking.

Had Bush declared in 2002 that every vehicle by 2008 would be a hybrid, he could have easily done that (Kennedy psuhed for a man on the moon in shorter time). Instead, he gave oil companies tax breaks, refused to raised the MPG fed rates, and gave huge tax breaks for buying Hummers. Give me a break.

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2006, 02:54 PM
You have go to be kidding. Bush pushed for business tax breaks for Hummers, AND got them. Bush fought against instituting higher MPG standards for cars. I had a hybrid in 2002, and there could have been a real push for this technology back then. GW was silent. Both Kerry, and Gore were pushing that technology way back then.

BP has proved they can't handle the current maintenance in Alaska. Exxon still has not fully cleaned up the Exxon Valdez. The supposed oil drilling in Alaska is supposed to last eight months by best accounts. That is not forward thinking.

Had Bush declared in 2002 that every vehicle by 2008 would be a hybrid, he could have easily done that (Kennedy psuhed for a man on the moon in shorter time). Instead, he gave oil companies tax breaks, refused to raised the MPG fed rates, and gave huge tax breaks for buying Hummers. Give me a break.
________
Exactly my point. This blame the other party crap is worthless because each party uses the blame game to justify THEIR refusal to improve things.Since the Kennedy "man to the moon" thing, Demos have controlled both houses and the presidency several times and just kiss up to big Corp., auto and oil companies because that is who pays both party's way into office.
And the losers are the voters/people who are idiots enough to fall for the blame game instead of saying screw them both. The falling to the partisan brainwashing is why there has been mostly deadlock, lack of attention to terrorism, proping up big business, an overblown budget, etc.
They way both partys keep each other in power is to blame the other, knowing it will lead to public partisanship and taking the eyes off the ball.
And threads like this and others just keep proving my point!
That is why a few MODERATE senators of both partys got together to get a few things done, before they were trashed by their respective partys form having too much common sense.
A attended the first Earth Day in 1970 in San Jose and every year sinse- I know what both parties have done to sell out the people in many situations in addition to energy.

Secretariat
09-12-2006, 05:09 PM
I don't approve of a movie that kills a President. Assasination is a horrible thing. In this past year on the TV show 24 former President Palmer was assasinated (and I beleive poisoned in an assasination attempt in episode in an earlier year WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT). And it was aired on FOX. The Manchurian Candidate also deals with an assasination attempt.

It is unfortunately a part of life. If people want to spend their money for that that is within their right, but let's hope this is not something aired on the public airways.

Tom
09-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Yep, I see anyone with the shirt that 46 posted i'd just hafta engage them. The shirt's a lie. Where exactly is all this oil Bush was supposed to grab?

As ususal, 46 ignores questions which prove him a liar.
HE ,to, is nothing more than a troll here - repeatedly making a fool of himself in his undying hatered of Bush, which consumes him and renders him conversationally impudent.

The same old lib playbook - throw out lies repeatedly and hope some of them stick. Change the topic when confronted.

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
A
The same of lib playbook - throw out lies repeatedly and hope some of them stick. Change the topic when confronted.
I don't hate Bush: he is a fool and is pitiful worth a laugh not serious consideration.

Tom
09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't hate Bush: he is a fool and is pitiful worth a laugh not serious consideration.

Your obsessive posts say otherwise. :lol:

Lefty
09-12-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't approve of a movie that kills a President. Assasination is a horrible thing. In this past year on the TV show 24 former President Palmer was assasinated (and I beleive poisoned in an assasination attempt in episode in an earlier year WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT). And it was aired on FOX. The Manchurian Candidate also deals with an assasination attempt.

It is unfortunately a part of life. If people want to spend their money for that that is within their right, but let's hope this is not something aired on the public airways.
sec, yuh just gotta be kidding. You're comparing an assination on a FICTIONAL Pres to a real live sitting one? Once again, no perspective...

Lefty
09-12-2006, 05:57 PM

sec, liberals have spent lottsa time and words declaring Bush to think himself a King or Dictator. If he said we must all be in a hybrid by 2008 i'd join those ranks. That's not what the free mkt and capitalism is all about.
If there's an oil shortage, one thing to do, and the easiest thing to do would be to drill for more. We have plenty right here, but the obstructionist Dems have kept us from it for over 30 yrs. Kenwood has it right.

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Your obsessive posts say otherwise.
nope at just every opportunity like to expose his idiocy...there is just so much good material

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:21 PM
or more

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:23 PM
or even more

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:25 PM
or at the heart of a real jerk

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
even bumper stickers

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:31 PM
or a Country Joe McDonald reminder

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:33 PM
or a real good one

Tom
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Mercy sakes alive, look's like we got us a CONVOY! ( of obsession!)
Reminds me of my neighbor's little baby boy - he will play peek a boo all day long. :lol:

46, you got a nut doctor on staff at your little St. Elsewhere?
You should show somebody what you are doing. :lol:

Lefty
09-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Someone who can criticize but doesn't have a better plan is the idiot.

PlanB
09-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Lefty raises a great question, Who could be president now? And what is their
plan to address this dilemna?

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Someone who can criticize but doesn't have a better plan is the idiot.
ah yes BEFORE the NSA meets they are sure to check with the off topic section of Paceadvantage.com

Lefty
09-12-2006, 08:30 PM
That's not the point. If you're willing to criticize, you should be able to offer something. besides a song and dance. You're only proving Tom's point, that you're obsessive. Were you in love with Laura or sumpin and GW took her away from you?

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
That's not the point. If you're willing to criticize, you should be able to offer something. besides a song and dance. You're only proving Tom's point, that you're obsessive. Were you in love with Laura or sumpin and GW took her away from you?
she must be related to Katharine Hepburn. They both wore/wear pants all the time

Tom
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Katie would slap the taste out of your mouth if she heard you here! :lol:

sq764
09-12-2006, 09:51 PM
or a Country Joe McDonald reminder
I guess you could have the same shirt for Clinton ;) ;)

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Katie would slap the taste out of your mouth if she heard you here!
observation, she noted in her book ME

rrpic6
09-12-2006, 10:13 PM
46:

Thanks for the laughs!!! I'll buy one of each. BTW..in the movie that's the topic..who plays Dick Cheney? Homer Simpson?

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
I guess you could have the same shirt for Clinton
How many soldiers died on Clinton's watch??

sq764
09-12-2006, 10:39 PM
How many soldiers died on Clinton's watch??
You have no idea how many American lives Clinton cost by not protecting this country and letting terrorists run free right under his nose.

you cannot even put an amount onto it, at least thousands of innocent American lives.. It's amazing that you cannot grasp this

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 10:42 PM
You have no idea how many American lives Clinton cost by not protecting this country and letting terrorists run free right under his nose.

you cannot even put an amount onto it, at least thousands of innocent American lives.. It's amazing that you cannot grasp this
I expected a quote of "thoretical" losses. Kind of like a pitcher with a THEORETICALLY low ERA. Not the one that IS, but the theoretical one....

sq764
09-12-2006, 10:47 PM
I expected a quote of "thoretical" losses. Kind of like a pitcher with a THEORETICALLY low ERA. Not the one that IS, but the theoretical one....
Here's a number of deaths that Clinton was greatly responsible for, since you cannot grasp reality:

Total Deaths
All 9/11 Attacks 3,030

46zilzal
09-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Here's a number of deaths that Clinton was greatly responsible for, since you cannot grasp reality:

Total Deaths
All 9/11 Attacks 3,030
DELUSIONAL

sq764
09-12-2006, 10:52 PM
DELUSIONAL
Delusional is not admitting that Clinton and his staff was aware of Al Quaida and their plans to attack the US.. Then shelving the information cause they were leaving office. It's been proven clear as day and if you do not connect Clinton with any 9/11 responsibility, you're not all there dude.

rrpic6
09-12-2006, 11:17 PM

Total Deaths
All 9/11 Attacks 3,030

Did the owner of the Flight School in Florida call Clinton to tell him of Middle Eastern men wanting to learn to fly planes, but not to land them? No the calls went to the FBI and CIA who said "is that a crime"? and did nothing.

Lefty
09-12-2006, 11:26 PM
46, so to do nothing, as clinton did, or close to it, is the proper course when the terrorists are plotting scheming and taking out embassies and the U.S.S.Cole and plotting and waiting for the day to take dn the Twin Towers?
So just do nothing. That's for gutless wonders like Clinton.
Glad we have a Pres who cares not for some "legacy" but cares about the country. He knows he's going be insulted by dems and mindless wonders, yet he carries on. That's a MAN, son.
BTW, this is funny. The other night some Dem strategist type, a femal named Schwartz was asked about the asperin factory and the Chinese outpost that Clinton bombed.
She said, you gotta love this, "But that was the "intelligence" he had. I almost fell off of my bed laughing. Aw, shucks, you prob won't "get it"

sq764
09-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Did the owner of the Flight School in Florida call Clinton to tell him of Middle Eastern men wanting to learn to fly planes, but not to land them? No the calls went to the FBI and CIA who said "is that a crime"? and did nothing.
So you are saying that Clinton had no responsibility in what happened on 9/11?

Are you serious?

Wow

skate
09-15-2006, 05:37 PM
oh oh good points;

i 'll add, it was under the clinton budgit, that 9/11 happened.

he cut back early in the 90s, to cover his false economic conditions (those figures from the 90s, are putting a lot of people in jail today), the cuts included military, cia, fbi and bingo, you end up with a soft defense....

so here comes unk George and cahinsaw, they have no choice but to try to work with the clinton budget.

now, under el-bushey-budgets, another Bingo, no more terror under our Flag.

hcap
09-15-2006, 05:59 PM
skate oh oh good points;

i 'll add, it was under the clinton budgit, that 9/11 happened.

he cut back early in the 90s, to cover his false economic conditions (those figures from the 90s, are putting a lot of people in jail today), the cuts included military, cia, fbi and bingo, you end up with a soft defense....

so here comes unk George and cahinsaw, they have no choice but to try to work with the clinton budget.

now, under el-bushey-budgets, another Bingo, no more terror under our Flag.Oy gevalt!! Ein gantseh megillah. A vue shtet geschreiber?
Bobbeh meisseh. Draykop, enough already!!!

skate
09-15-2006, 06:17 PM
help yourself to another spinach souffle, ole!

Tom
09-15-2006, 06:35 PM
:lol:

hcap
09-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Into cooking are we?

Mon ami, tu es completement debile. On t'a bercé trop près du mur?

hcap
09-29-2006, 07:00 AM
Hey skate how is philly doing?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/28/AR2006092801963.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Bush administration is concealing the level of violence against U.S. troops in Iraq and the situation there is growing worse despite White House and Pentagon claims of progress, journalist Bob Woodward said in advance of a new book.

Insurgent attacks against U.S.-led forces in Iraq occurred, on average, every 15 minutes, Woodward said in a CBS "60 Minutes" interview taped for broadcast on Sunday.

"It's getting to the point now where there are eight, 900 attacks a week. That's more than a hundred a day. That is four an hour attacking our forces," Woodward said in excerpts of the interview released on Thursday before the release of his book on the administration, called "State of Denial."

Lefty
09-29-2006, 11:19 AM
How long did Woodward say he was in Iraq?

46zilzal
09-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Woodward said in excerpts of the interview released on Thursday before the release of his book on the administration, called "State of Denial."
could have said EXACTLY the same thing about S. Vietnam. Reports coming in daily that things were nuts, but the goons at the helm just denied them.

here is a good example of SAME:Rumsfeld says can't measure if terrorism growing

By Kristin Roberts / Reuters

PORTOROZ, Slovenia - U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said on Thursday there was no way to measure if more Islamic extremists were being created than killed in American-led operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Asked about a U.S. intelligence report that concluded the Iraq war had spread Islamic radicalism, Rumsfeld said intelligence could be faulty and sometimes "flat wrong."

OR:Lott: Bush barely mentioned Iraq in meeting with Senate Republicans

From CNN's Ted Barrett

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush barely mentioned the war in Iraq when he met with Republican senators behind closed doors in the Capitol Thursday morning and was not asked about the course of the war, Sen. Trent Lott, R-Mississippi, said.

"No, none of that," Lott told reporters after the session when asked if the Iraq war was discussed. "You're the only ones who obsess on that. We don't and the real people out in the real world don't for the most part."

Secretariat
09-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey skate how is philly doing?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/28/AR2006092801963.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Bush administration is concealing the level of violence against U.S. troops in Iraq and the situation there is growing worse despite White House and Pentagon claims of progress, journalist Bob Woodward said in advance of a new book.

Insurgent attacks against U.S.-led forces in Iraq occurred, on average, every 15 minutes, Woodward said in a CBS "60 Minutes" interview taped for broadcast on Sunday.

"It's getting to the point now where there are eight, 900 attacks a week. That's more than a hundred a day. That is four an hour attacking our forces," Woodward said in excerpts of the interview released on Thursday before the release of his book on the administration, called "State of Denial."

Thanks for the post. Missed this one.

Lefty
09-29-2006, 11:18 PM
I repeat: How long was Woodward in Iraq?

Tom
09-30-2006, 01:11 AM

He read a moveon.org talking poiints email.

Lefty
09-30-2006, 01:24 AM
He read a moveon.org talking poiints email.
The libs not exactly falling over ea other to answer my question, eh, what...

Tom
09-30-2006, 08:02 AM
The libs not exactly falling over ea other to answer my question, eh, what...

All the support staff is on the phone banks this weekend - replies will have to wait.......:D

ljb
09-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Woodward's book talks about the administration and their actions - lies etc. regarding Iraq. He compares what they have been telling us with what the intelligence reports are telling us. Get the title "State Of Denial".
Now I have to get back on the phone, "lottsa" work to do. :lol:

Lefty
09-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Woodward telling us how bad it is in Iraq without being there. He's beginning to sound more like MM.

PlanB
09-30-2006, 11:35 AM
Woodward worked undercover in Iraq and has lots of video documentaion
to prove it. Of course he kept his well-known face camoflouged yet its
his boots that are on camera.

http://www.candysays.co.uk/images/0BAAF84EC69747DBA1A535A6B4974EA3.jpg

Bob, aren't they Moon Boots?

46zilzal
09-30-2006, 02:33 PM
people write VERY GOOD books all the time without physically being WHERE the book's events took place.

Thos book is about incompetence in managing.

JustRalph
09-30-2006, 02:39 PM
people write VERY GOOD books all the time without physically being WHERE the book's events took place.

yeah, and they are called Fiction! Shrek is a perfect example..........

46zilzal
09-30-2006, 02:42 PM
let's see Bob Woodward or the rutabaga...hmmm which one is telling something close to the truth and which one is shining us on?

Tough choice.

really funny that ANYTHING that the rutabaga does HAS to be the way HE SAY IT IS. there can be NO question that he is full of crap

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Which one of these guys was rallying around Woodward when his last two books painted a better picture of the Bush admin? None.....

So, you only put your stock into Woodward when he says what you want him to say.....interesting.....

46zilzal
09-30-2006, 11:29 PM
I read the other two (Bush at War, Plan of Attack). Haven't read this one as it is NOT out yet.

None of them painted a rosy picture of the war on terrah.

46zilzal
09-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Woodward has written several muckracking books. Seems no one likes to be told that the King has no clothes.