PDA

View Full Version : pik3

Suff
09-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Bushfire sucks. That's right. People swear by her. I say big-time overexagerated gal. She's off my ticket. If Pine island ain't all that..You got a price here...

that's where I went... toss'n um both,.

1, 3, 4, 6,/2,7/2,9,11. $120.

Suff
09-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Bushfire sucks. That's right. People swear by her. I say big-time overexagerated gal. She's off my ticket. If Pine island ain't all that..You got a price here...

that's where I went... toss'n um both,.

1, 3, 4, 6,/2,7/2,9,11. $120.

almost a genius. Although Pine Island had Teammate sized up, probably could of won by 2. I missed by a 1/2 length.

Bushfire was a 1/2 length from finishing last. Good for her! Frickinphonypony.

Coming back because I love the pain...

2,7 to the 2,9 for foddy. 11's the money but I can't bring myself to do it.

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Good call on Bushfire....I thought she was going to run a hell of a lot better than that....

Suff
09-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Good call on Bushfire....I thought she was going to run a hell of a lot better than that....

Thanks. I haven't been feeling it lately as far as winners....However I'm enjoying the hell out playing again! I can't seem to find my stride. I dunno? Maybe it's Bush's fault somehow.:eek: :D

Listen... while I have your attention.

Speaking of 5 year anniversary's, I believe this will be our 5th Ridersup. Correct? 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and now 2006!

We should do something along the lines of an extravaganza!!

I'll put my elbow grease on rounding up a Full Field from all corners of the Internet globe.... and even throw a few dollars into a winners pool.

Do me a favor in the next month? Liven up all the Ridersup forums. I tried to bump a few of threads..but they are dead. Plenty of time.. but if we want something like I like it, ( over the top)... then November should be the kick off/preparation.