Prime Bet - 9th race at Belmont on Friday, 9/8 - #8

Bill Cullen
09-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Boy, what a lousy call!

Humility is endless in this business...

Bill Cullen

Anderon
09-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Well....he was the longest shot on the morning line (30-1) and on the board...he went off at 87-1. :confused:

Tried to hit the grand slam huh !! Not sure what you saw here.

Light
09-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Bill

Long time no see. As far as humility is concerned,I think Anderon and I have had recent demonstrations with that. Was wondering if you've had any luck with any of your systems?

Bill Cullen
09-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Well....he was the longest shot on the morning line (30-1) and on the board...he went off at 87-1. :confused:

Tried to hit the grand slam huh !! Not sure what you saw here.

Sorry I took so long to respond to your post. I'm a little embarrassed to say that now I can't recall why I liked the horse.

Bill C

Bill Cullen
09-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi Bill

Long time no see. As far as humility is concerned,I think Anderon and I have had recent demonstrations with that. Was wondering if you've had any luck with any of your systems?

Hi Light,

My wife passed away in July of 2005 after a long bout with breast cancer. Becoming a single dad of two teenage boys at 50 plus years of age has kept me busy. I've hardly been on the paceadvantage site at all over the last year.

My systems (methods really), I think, work well enough if I stay flexible enough to include other handicapping factors. My real problems are the age-old human ones: impatience and inconsistency in money management.

Hope all is going well for you.

Bill C

shanta
09-19-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi Light,

My wife passed away in July of 2005 after a long bout with breast cancer. Becoming a single dad of two teenage boys at 50 plus years of age has kept me busy. I've hardly been on the paceadvantage site at all over the last year.

My systems (methods really), I think, work well enough if I stay flexible enough to include other handicapping factors. My real problems are the age-old human ones: impatience and inconsistency in money management.

Hope all is going well for you.

Bill C

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's passing Bill.

My prayers go out to you and your sons. God bless all of you.

Richie

cj
09-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Sorry I took so long to respond to your post. I'm a little embarrassed to say that now I can't recall why I liked the horse.

Bill C

The Price Was Right? :jump:

Very sorry to hear about your wife Bill.

Bill Cullen
09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's passing Bill.

My prayers go out to you and your sons. God bless all of you.

Richie

Richie,

Thanks for your prayers.
We need them & we're grateful.

Bill

Bill Cullen
09-19-2006, 08:55 PM
The Price Was Right? :jump:

Very sorry to hear about your wife Bill.

Giggity,

Thanks for your kind words.

Bill

Anderon
09-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Bill

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss...I give you my best and god bless to you and your family....BTW, never be embarrassed about your selections, stay true to what you do in your selection process.:ThmbUp:

Ron Andersen

Suff
09-20-2006, 09:07 AM
By my standards that Horse was an underlay! ;)

Cancer, w/wife , kids, and all its attendants is a major league kick in the _ _ _'_.

Do the best you can, and when that isn't good enough, get up and try again the next day.

Bill Cullen
09-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Bill

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss...I give you my best and god bless to you and your family....BTW, never be embarrassed about your selections, stay true to what you do in your selection process.:ThmbUp:

Ron Andersen

Ron,

Thanks for your encouragement & condolences.

Bill C

Bill Cullen
09-20-2006, 03:22 PM
By my standards that Horse was an underlay! ;)

Cancer, w/wife , kids, and all its attendants is a major league kick in the _ _ _'_.

Do the best you can, and when that isn't good enough, get up and try again the next day.

Suff,

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Bill

Light
09-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Bill

Sorry to meet again with this sad news. May her memories give you strength to see this through.

Bill Cullen
09-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Bill

Sorry to meet again with this sad news. May her memories give you strength to see this through.

Thanks, Light.

Bill