PDA

View Full Version : US growing soft on terrorism...

JPinMaryland
09-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Just today the CIA has released its new guidelines for prisoner treatment and sadly a few old standby's are no longer on the list. These include: no more simulated drowning; no more electric prods, no more duct tape, no more beatings, no more hoods, no more sexual positions, etc.

Personally I think the cattle prods are going to be missed the most. There's nothing like shoving an electric cattleprod up a towel head's ass to find out where the hell bin Laden is.

No doubt the US will announce complete surrender to terrorists before the year is over.

the_fat_man
09-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Well, such barbaric tactics certainly have no place in the NEW order terrorism.

Schemes being refined as we speak:

1) send a whole bunch of terrorists over here; get them situated; get them jobs; get them green cards/citizenship THEN

have them DRINK and DRIVE

with the tolerance for such behavior in this country (see the sympathetic thread on the alco jock that killed the woman in Canada)

and, say, the usual number of offenses per 'terrorist'

they'd wipe out the country in no time (the numbers of 911 would pale in comparison)

CAUSE we sure know how to forgive in the U.S.

(Religious over Philosophical ethics: surefire path to societal breakdown)

2) your mass of terrorists OPEN up CONVENIENCE stores throughout

and FATTEN up an ALREADY FAT society

why bother with bombs and such things

when you can kill so many by just FITTING in with the US way of life

Tom
09-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Nothing like telling the enemy just how far you will go and then stop to get information out of him.
This is ridiculous.
The next attacks are squarely on the democrats.
The blood is on their hands.

There is no reason not to do whatever it takes to get info from these slime ball animals.

betchatoo
09-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Nothing like telling the enemy just how far you will go and then stop to get information out of him.
This is ridiculous.
The next attacks are squarely on the democrats.
The blood is on their hands.

There is no reason not to do whatever it takes to get info from these slime ball animals.

Tom:

It was Bush and his advisors who made this decision.

JustRalph
09-08-2006, 09:50 AM
I can't believe you guys believe this crap. If the CIA or the Military wants info from one of these scumbags.........they are going to get it. Dead or alive. And I for one expect no less from them. Public statements and rules are one thing...........the reality of the situation is another.

JPinMaryland
09-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I can't believe you guys believe this crap. If the CIA or the Military wants info from one of these scumbags.........they are going to get it. Dead or alive. ....

How do you get information out of a dead scumbag?

JustRalph
09-08-2006, 12:27 PM
How do you get information out of a dead scumbag? I was implying that they would use any means available, up to and including killing them for info. Take two scumbags in a room and kill one while the other watches.............you might get some info from the other.......

Indulto
09-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Tom:

It was Bush and his advisors who made this decision.B2,
Please don't confuse us with the facts. :D

Tom
09-08-2006, 09:08 PM
It was the demlibs and press that kept whinnig like little girls.
I would not rule out torturing libs, not for info, but for FUN!

Indulto
09-08-2006, 11:20 PM
It was the demlibs and press that kept whinnig like little girls.
I would not rule out torturing libs, not for info, but for FUN!Lefty,
Zatchu subbing for Tom while he's on vacation?:lol: BTW, Lefty, I enjoyed your eloquent post in the final (hopefully) "Valueline" thread. How come we don't get prose like that from you in off-topic? :D

Hey, Tom, listening to you do your Lefty impersonation is torture enough.;)