PDA

View Full Version : fessed up

46zilzal
09-06-2006, 06:37 PM
The rutabaga admitted to their being secret foreign CIA prisons.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/01/AR2005110101644.html

amongst many an article about them which are deemed unconstitutional anyway.

Tom
09-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Who gives a shit?

They are
EFFECTIVE.
Case closed.

Three cheers for Bush - for having the balls to do what is needed instead of listening to a bunch of brain dead liberals.

Secretariat
09-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Who gives a shit?

They are
EFFECTIVE.
Case closed.

Three cheers for Bush - for having the balls to do what is needed instead of listening to a bunch of brain dead liberals.

Since when did you decide who's king.

The conservative Supreme Court told GW it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. We should all give a shit.

Tom
09-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Since when did you decide who's king.

The conservative Supreme Court told GW it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. We should all give a shit.

You give more than enough for 6 of us! :lol:

Screw the constitution - we are at war, and what he his worked.
If arab terrorists want constitutional protection, loet them get thier own costitution.

Ours is for us - the rest can go talk to mohamed about it. I only hope most of them suffered unbelievable horrific torture in those prisons. I hope they begged to die, and we wouldn't let them. I hope we are still pulling toenails ( and other things) off with pliers as we speak. I hope we have video on youtube.

sq764
09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
You give more than enough for 6 of us! :lol:

Screw the constitution - we are at war, and what he his worked.
If arab terrorists want constitutional protection, loet them get thier own costitution.

Ours is for us - the rest can go talk to mohamed about it. I only hope most of them suffered unbelievable horrific torture in those prisons. I hope they begged to die, and we wouldn't let them. I hope we are still pulling toenails ( and other things) off with pliers as we speak. I hope we have video on youtube.
Tom, I am still waiting for Sec's idea for how to tighten airport security without violating the ACLU or the constitution..

(It's going on 2 weeks now.. He must be doing some serious research :lol: :lol: :lol: )

kenwoodallpromos
09-06-2006, 11:31 PM
""We pointed out when this assignment, the rendition program, was assigned to us by President Clinton, Sandy Berger, and Dick Clark, that taking them [suspects] to a third country was not a preferable option for human rights reasons and for access reasons.”

Scheuer said, “Their decision was that's where they should go. The agency at the end of the day is a service organization for the executive branch, and that's what we did."

State Department Spokesman Sean McCormick, however, says rendition is an internationally recognized legal practice, that has been used many times, for example, in the case of Carlos the Jackal, who waged a terror campaign in Europe in the 1970s and ‘80s."

kenwoodallpromos
09-07-2006, 12:05 AM
I find it interesting that after that Neo-con Ruth Bader-Ginsberg fixed the election in 2000 for Bush, it is the Bush Supreme Court that is getting Bush to bend, after the Supreme Court during Clinton's Administration could not get him to stop this practice, or to stop Clinton from refusing to commute death sentences for juveniles.