PDA

View Full Version : Rulings online?

Doc
09-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Can anyone tell me the web site for the stewards rulings on the East Coast? I used to always check napraonline.com, but all of a sudden it's been taken down. New Jersey puts its rulings online through the state racing commission site, but I'm interested in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Thanks for your help!

Doc :)

DJofSD
09-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Try the different links found on this page. (http://www.arci.com/allcommish.htm)

takeout
09-06-2006, 01:18 PM
As far as I know there were only 2 sites. The one you mentioned which is no longer working and the ARCI site (different tracks) which just recently quit putting up their rulings for the public.

That says it all, doesn’t it? There are a lot of things that are ‘bad wrong’ with racing.

DJofSD
09-06-2006, 01:38 PM
That says it all, doesn’t it? There are a lot of things that are ‘bad wrong’ with racing.

Certainly does.

Doc
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Here's one of the reasons why I wanted to see Philly Park rulings - all of a sudden, everything in Jayne Vaders' barn is running under Bob Helmetag's name. She's obviously been suspended, but why? And what makes me laugh about this transaction is that Helmetag has a really poor overall record, and has for several years, and how the heck did they pick him to be the trainer of record? I mean, when Lake gets suspended, his former assistant Krebs gets the call. Vaders was closely affiliated with John McCaslin, but from what I understand he's been suspended, too. All of a sudden they pick a guy out of nowhere to be the trainer. Doesn't seem right.

takeout
09-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I’ve seen outfits go 3 deep name-wise. The assistant sometimes gets suspended while the trainer is still serving his and they have to grab a 3rd name from somewhere.

Are ‘fines & suspensions’ still printed in the paper DRF? They used to be in there routinely years ago.

I don’t get what’s the big secret with the suspensions. Everybody knows they’re just about a complete farce anyway. It’s amazing to me that I can go online and find out who the sex offenders are in my area but cannot find out who just got 10 days for methocarbamol at my local track. :bang: