PDA

View Full Version : Not Fit For Man Or Beast.......

Stevie Belmont
09-02-2006, 10:49 AM
But there comes a time in everyones life when you gotta do whay you gotta do. Card capped fully for Saratoga and Monmouth Park. In depth slop research, mud calks and a speed favoring slop bias at Monmouth Park is this handicappers thing. I welcome the miserable weather, some may run and hide, quivering in fear...I'll go and get wet and wade through knee deep water with a grin for the quest of success. I'll stop at nothing...nothing. Rain....I say more rain....im sick like that.

Im off to Monmouth Park to conquer all.

shanta
09-02-2006, 11:04 AM
"There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

go head!

The Judge
09-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Had one of my days on a day like it promises to be back East today. It was at Baymeadows. A good friend of mine was with me ( well sort of) we go to the track together but we go our seperate ways and meet up at the end. If either has something that we think the other misssed we make contact.

He knows where I am and I know where he is. We know how each other handicapps so I know the horses he will bet and he knows the horses I have.

A Southern California trainer name Joe Stein had a number of shippers up and I remembered he had done this about a year before and won with most of them, on one day race after race. So I was ready and so was my friend. Stiein won four for four if my memory is correct. I was 6 in row and they were the pick 6 races but no pick 6 ticket. I wasn't complaining.

So Go Stevie Go!!!