PDA

View Full Version : Gov Arnold signs controversial bill

freeneasy
09-01-2006, 06:57 PM
pedifiles, child molester'ers-rapist-kidnappers-murder'ers, incest and the leagal organization of men that love to love little boys, mambla
arnold swartzenager just signed a bill that says all califorians must recognize and except all forms of homosexuality as some kind of unchangeable way of normal life.
these freak extremeist have pushed their agenda to the point where they have 4 more bills on arnies dest waiting for his signature and it reported that the once family centered govornor who said he would never sign and veto these bills has lost his centerdness and is on the verge of signing them in.
one of the bills says that regaurding homosexuals, lezbieanism, and transsexualism, anything 'preceived" as negative will be illeagal
the next one is some kind of tolerence pilot program introducing the gay and lezbeian lifestyles as alternatives to heterosexual lifestyle and this beginning at the kindergarden level and continuing thru to the 12th grade.
the parent in this case cannot have their child exempted from this class if they dissagree in this lifestyle and dont want their childran taught that it is perfactly normal to engage in gay and lezbeian relationships and lifstyles because its illeagal to preceive this lifestyle as 'negative'
another bill that hasent been passed yet but these freaks are fighting hard to get passed is shared restrooms for those childran who are not exactly sure weather or not they are a little boy or a little girl so hey, now that weve cofused these kids to this point lets just give em both a restroom with no urinals where they can all share the same way until they can figure out if they want to be a boy or a girl or a man or a woman.
and were talking preschool folks all the way up to high school.
john kerr, mambla and every form of child molesterer out there must be slobering slime all over themselfs, licking thier chops at hopes of seeing their innermost dreams and highest hopes eventually come true. atab

Show Me the Wire
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
And the left accuses the right of legislating morality. It is illegal to percieve these alternative lifestyle as "negative". Yep, that is the left's agenda legislate morality and hamper free speech, take away the right of individuals to express their veiws by criminilaizing those views.

Ponyplayr
09-01-2006, 07:18 PM
The problem with California is they don't have enough earthquakes.

When the big one hits...problem solved:jump: :jump:

PlanB
09-01-2006, 08:04 PM
This issue looks RED HOT. Cool heads ;) wanted. Are most rapists straight? And kidnappers? And murderers? Now, tougher stats: Are most incest
cases involving straights? Pedophiles/Child Molesters? When these questions
are studied & answered then go dramatic. Don't you feel calmer already.
ps: I never think actors make good politicians.

bigmack
09-01-2006, 08:12 PM
The problem with California is they don't have enough earthquakes. When the big one hits...problem solved
Careful Pony - Don't lump

kenwoodallpromos
09-01-2006, 10:39 PM
pedifiles, child molester'ers-rapist-kidnappers-murder'ers, incest and the leagal organization of men that love to love little boys, mambla
arnold swartzenager just signed a bill that says all califorians must recognize and except all forms of homosexuality as some kind of unchangeable way of normal life.
these freak extremeist have pushed their agenda to the point where they have 4 more bills on arnies dest waiting for his signature and it reported that the once family centered govornor who said he would never sign and veto these bills has lost his centerdness and is on the verge of signing them in.
one of the bills says that regaurding homosexuals, lezbieanism, and transsexualism, anything 'preceived" as negative will be illeagal
the next one is some kind of tolerence pilot program introducing the gay and lezbeian lifestyles as alternatives to heterosexual lifestyle and this beginning at the kindergarden level and continuing thru to the 12th grade.
the parent in this case cannot have their child exempted from this class if they dissagree in this lifestyle and dont want their childran taught that it is perfactly normal to engage in gay and lezbeian relationships and lifstyles because its illeagal to preceive this lifestyle as 'negative'
another bill that hasent been passed yet but these freaks are fighting hard to get passed is shared restrooms for those childran who are not exactly sure weather or not they are a little boy or a little girl so hey, now that weve cofused these kids to this point lets just give em both a restroom with no urinals where they can all share the same way until they can figure out if they want to be a boy or a girl or a man or a woman or a faggot or a lezzie.
and were talking preschool folks all the way up to high school.
john kerr, mambla and every form of child molesterer out there must be slobering slime all over themselfs, licking thier shit stained chops at hopes of seeing their innermost dreams and highest hopes eventually come true. atab

keilan
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Careful Pony - Don't lump

Isn't that what you like to do mac?

Tom
09-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Good advice - if you drop your car keys in San Francisco, kick them down the sidewalk until you are in Bakersfield. Then pick them up.:p

JustRalph
09-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Good advice - if you drop your car keys in San Francisco, kick them down the sidewalk until you are in Bakersfield. Then pick them up.:p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom, that is a hell of a long way!

kenwoodallpromos
09-02-2006, 03:24 AM
There you go!

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2006, 03:29 AM
While the core issues and the bills at hand are worthy of discussion here, I'm not comfortable with how some have chosen to color their verbiage, for obvious reasons. Tone it down a bit, will you? You are forcing my editing hand here....

freeneasy
09-02-2006, 05:04 AM
a man cannot love another man as completely as a man can love a women and a women cannot love another woman as completely as a woman can love a man. it is impossible to argue any level of substitution, its as simple as that.

GaryG
09-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Alternate lifestyle? Not hardly. Maybe the laws passed in CA and MA will draw all of the homos to those states....or at least one of the blue ones. Jay Mariotti are you listening?

betchatoo
09-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Just exactly what did the bill say?

GameTheory
09-02-2006, 11:30 AM
It "bans discrimination in state operated or funded programs on the basis of actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity". It basically means that gay & transgendered (or those perceived to be) cannot be discriminated against on those grounds when it comes to state programs and services. So a gay person can call the fire department like anyone else and also get a student loan. As far as I know, this changes nothing practical since the state wasn't discriminating on this basis anyway, unless there are some obscure programs that it affects, for instance if some non-profit received state money. This is the kind of bill that will be used to kick the boy scouts out of public parks, I guess...

betchatoo
09-02-2006, 11:52 AM
So where is all this panic that freeneasy has, coming from?

Tom
09-02-2006, 12:04 PM
But it was good thing, politcally, for Arnie to dio.
Does nothing in the real world, makes libs feel good - thier sole objective.

Show Me the Wire
09-02-2006, 12:13 PM
betchatoo:

The pending bills.

kenwoodallpromos
09-02-2006, 01:25 PM
The trouble with PC laws liken this is they protect against discrimination reverse discrimination can still be ignored even if blatant. In Ca Ihave experienced and seen plenty of both.
Straight white males are almost always legless when complaining about reverse discrimination, which in itself makes the effect of cover of laws like this discrimitory in effect- like affirmitive action laws.
But at least I can go back to talking with a lisp and not being errantly classified as gay like Barney Frank is assumed to be!LOL!!

GameTheory
09-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Assumed? Barney Frank is openly gay.

GaryG
09-02-2006, 03:36 PM
The trouble with PC laws liken this is they protect against discrimination reverse discrimination can still be ignored even if blatant. In Ca Ihave experienced and seen plenty of both.
Straight white males are almost always legless when complaining about reverse discrimination, which in itself makes the effect of cover of laws like this discrimitory in effect- like affirmitive action laws.
But at least I can go back to talking with a lisp and not being errantly classified as gay like Barney Frank is assumed to be!LOL!!Ken, you just need to change into a black lesbian with a Spanish surname...then you can give everybody hell with immunity and impunity....:D

Dan Montilion
09-02-2006, 03:57 PM
"Ken, you just need to change into a black lesbian with a Spanish surname...then you can give everybody hell with immunity and impunity...."

And at the very least you'll have a great chance to get on the "Big Spin" lottery show.

freeneasy
09-02-2006, 05:07 PM
to become boyscout and girlscout leaders and not be descriminated against and weather or not you or other parent precieves it as wrong or dangerous your cannot protest their being in such a position or inform other parents of their being in such a position if they are not aware that their sons boyscout leader is a confirmed nambla member.
no matter how strongly you precieve, believe and oppose it you cannot protest your childran being taught, in school, from as early as kindergarden, that gay and lezbeian lifestyles are perfactly normal and must be accepted, and not toleratated by your childran as such.
you can teach your childran otherwise in the privacy of your own home but once your kid takes his seat in the classroom his ass belongs to this alternative lifestyle teachers well as "the teachers lesson of the day".
iam sure that it is their hope that eventually all childran will clearly and without hesitation see the light of all the many different and wonderful "alternative lifestyes" from which you can make as many multiple choices as is nessecerry to truly and permanately discover weather you best fit the lifestyle of a sadist, masocist's, domitrix, master, misstress, subordinate and slave, steers, queers, cows and bulldykes or you can simply choose to be used as an ashtray. hey its up to your kid.
oh yes, these alternative lifestyle people would love to see your childran join their ranks and if your kid chooses to live the life of a human duchbag then theyve done their job and your kid has made the right choice and you have no right to despise them or their 'alternitive lifestyle"
these alternative lifestyle people want to shine as beacons in the eyes of your innocent chilran and then drag them down into a meaningless lifestyle of nothing more then self gratification and degredation

bigmack
09-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Assumed? Barney Frank is openly gay.
That's preposterous

http://oldenburg.typepad.com/time/images/barney_frank.jpg

GaryG
09-02-2006, 06:32 PM
That is an incredible picture! I can see it in a Berkeley hippie shop as a poster..

betchatoo
09-03-2006, 05:37 AM
to become boyscout and girlscout leaders and not be descriminated against and weather or not you or other parent precieves it as wrong or dangerous your cannot protest their being in such a position or inform other parents of their being in such a position if they are not aware that their sons boyscout leader is a confirmed nambla member.
no matter how strongly you precieve, believe and oppose it you cannot protest your childran being taught, in school, from as early as kindergarden, that gay and lezbeian lifestyles are perfactly normal and must be accepted, and not toleratated by your childran as such.
you can teach your childran otherwise in the privacy of your own home but once your kid takes his seat in the classroom his ass belongs to this alternative lifestyle teachers well as "the teachers lesson of the day".
iam sure that it is their hope that eventually all childran will clearly and without hesitation see the light of all the many different and wonderful "alternative lifestyes" from which you can make as many multiple choices as is nessecerry to truly and permanately discover weather you best fit the lifestyle of a sadist, masocist's, domitrix, master, misstress, subordinate and slave, steers, queers, cows and bulldykes or you can simply choose to be used as an ashtray. hey its up to your kid.
oh yes, these alternative lifestyle people would love to see your childran join their ranks and if your kid chooses to live the life of a human duchbag then theyve done their job and your kid has made the right choice and you have no right to despise them or their 'alternitive lifestyle"
these alternative lifestyle people want to shine as beacons in the eyes of your innocent chilran and then drag them down into a meaningless lifestyle of nothing more then self gratification and degredation

Relax, freeneasy. You can't teach being gay. Having been in and around the entertainment industry a good part of my life, I have known a good many gay people. And you know what they are? They're people. They are not more inclined to teach their sexual preferences than anyone else. They aren't looking to make mass conversions (unlike a lot of Christian groups). They don't go on missions trying to convince others that their was of life is the truth and the light. They are just people, wired a bit differently from the norm.

All the time I've spent around them and you know what? I still like girls. Different isn't something to necessarily fear, it is just different.

Show Me the Wire
09-03-2006, 06:56 AM
Relax, freeneasy. You can't teach being gay. Having been in and around the entertainment industry a good part of my life, I have known a good many gay people. And you know what they are? They're people. They are not more inclined to teach their sexual preferences than anyone else. They aren't looking to make mass conversions (unlike a lot of Christian groups). They don't go on missions trying to convince others that their was of life is the truth and the light. They are just people, wired a bit differently from the norm.

All the time I've spent around them and you know what? I still like girls. Different isn't something to necessarily fear, it is just different.

Why bring in Christian groups and not Islamic groups pretty hypocritiacal. BTW as far as recruiting for the lifestyle you obviously did not meet Rosie O'Donnell.

betchatoo
09-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Why bring in Christian groups and not Islamic groups pretty hypocritiacal.

Working from the experiential . I've never had an Islamic group come to my door and try and convert me.

so.cal.fan
09-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Freeneasy,
if you live in or around Venice, Calif. I can understand why you are so militant against this stuff.
There are a large % of FREAKS of all genders and persuasions around there.
Same with parts of San Francisco and certain areas of large cities....however, most of us in Calif. are quiet decent folks just like you people from New York and elsewhere in the country.
Tom? Bakersfield? LOL have you ever been there? I have, my brother lives near there. They have their own special brand of freaks around that area.....many are called "white trash" LOL
Although the #1 poor white trash city in California has got to be in and around Barstow. (my apologies to anyone who lives there).
San Franscisco, most of the West side of Los Angeles are really not indicitive of the populations of Calif. Really. :rolleyes:

bigmack
09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
live in or around Venice, Calif. I can understand why you are so militant against this stuff.
There are a large % of FREAKS of all genders and persuasions around there.

Had some property there, right in front of the paddle tennis courts on the boardwalk and can vouch for this assessment.
Paddle tennis - Silly game, good workout.

Show Me the Wire
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Working from the experiential . I've never had an Islamic group come to my door and try and convert me.

The point is why bring Christianity into this discussion at all. It had no relevance to the original poster's, freeneasy, objections to the bills. Freeneasy made no religious objections, nor can I see anyone else object on religious grounds.

All you did was take an opportunity to gratuitously bash Christianity.

If you have not been keeping up on current events Al queda has called for the U.S. to convert and so has other Islamic groups.

As for some groups that go house to house looking for converts there is real a question if they are in fact Christians, defined as believing in the Divinity of Christ. So maybe you have been mistaken in the formation of your opinion.

Tom
09-03-2006, 03:53 PM

They don't convert, they colonize.
Reference Eurabia.

freeneasy
09-03-2006, 04:34 PM
what will be taught to your kids is that gay and lezbeian relationships and lifestyles or whatever they want to call it can be and is just as joyful, just as romantic, just as intimate, just as innocent, as fun, as exciting and just as nomal, natural, meaningful and as fulfiling as the relationship that your parents have within their marriage.
they will be taught that if your parents are against their agenda that it is only because they have never tried it themselfs so how could they possibly teach you, that is the childran being taught alternitive lifestyles of the gay and the proud, to reject their lifestyle if they themselfs, the parents, have never given it a try, so the only way you ( the childran) can be absolutely sure that you are a man or a women trapped in the others body basically is to give it some thought and if your still not sure then find another boy who wants to kiss another boy and try it for yourselfs. atab.
these are gay and lezbiean agendas that these people want to pass on and entrence into the heart and soul of your chilrans folks. these people are dead serious
you ever passed by or walked thru or seen on tv the annual 'gay and lezbian pride' all night parade thats held each year in west hollywood? their freakwalk, freaktalk, freakdress, freakmannerisms and freakattitude? i mean its a direct statement and a open display of the kind of 'freaklove' that makes up the core of these people's lifestyle and it represents the mindset that these people wolud want to live by every day of their lives if they didnt have to work 5 days a week. its a complete, total and absolute mindless freakshow and this is the air, the gay and lezbean alternative lifestyle, that these people want your childran to breeath, the breath that these people want your childran to take. their air, your childrans breath.

GaryG
09-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Tom? Bakersfield? LOL have you ever been there? I have, my brother lives near there. They have their own special brand of freaks around that area.....many are called "white trash".Easy there So Cal...I have friends in both Lamont and Arvin. Bodfish too, but that is up in the mountains.

Hosshead
09-04-2006, 05:58 AM
Ca. auto insurance: 21st Century Insur. has said that if you have a roommate (no matter how many years) of the opposite sex , that you cannot get the multi-car discount (for both cars), which saves a LOT of money.

However, they also said that anyone who has a roommate of the same sex, can get the multi-car discount, no problem !!

Solution: Find a roommate named Pat.

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Ca. auto insurance: 21st Century Insur. has said that if you have a roommate (no matter how many years) of the opposite sex , that you cannot get the multi-car discount (for both cars), which saves a LOT of money.

However, they also said that anyone who has a roommate of the same sex, can get the multi-car discount, no problem !!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secretariat
09-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Does this bill make it possible for GW and JL to be seen in Calaifornia together now?

freeneasy
09-04-2006, 02:57 PM

yes i see, now thats a hand you can stand, ah-hem, 'pat' on :D

freeneasy
09-04-2006, 05:48 PM
i seen one of the storybooks that is being proposed to use as the format in teaching this agenda/class and it shows two little childran, girls, angels to be more precise, with the full moon eyes, you know, cuter than a bugs little ear, maybe 5-6 years old and these two little babies were facing each other and definantly standing close enough to exchange a kiss, holding each others hands while gazing innocently and perhaps lovingly into each others eyes with like a valentines heart hovering in between and just above their heads. and as well on the next page is depicted the same scene only this time using two litte boys, sweet as peach pie and again positivily depicting the age of a 5-6 year old. the two little boys are holding hands while facing and walking towards the reader so when the reader/teacher turns the book around for all the kids to see the characters will be walking towads the childran.
so here we have two 5-6 year old boys, with the full moon eyes, holding hands with the type of happy expression on thieir face that theyve completed their act, that is experimented with and gave each other a kiss, liked it and now their on there way to a birthday party. hey, just like that. see how easy it is
this 'teacher/storybook child manipulation' process is done in a way that uses your childs imagination to relate to and trust the teacher and the childran in the storybook, by drawing your kids into the same type of safety zone that prexists in and most childran are already familiar with within the safety of their own family relationship,
iow's most childran are not afraid of thier own parents and siblings. so there is no reason not to trust and believe the teacher as there is no reason not to trust and believe your own parents and there is no reason not to trust and believe the childran in the storybook as there is no reason not to trust and believe your own brothers and sisters right?
i mean everybody love raymond, so there is every reason for childran to believe that it is normal and acceptable for little girls to hold hands with, touch, pet, explore and kiss other little girls and that it is perfactly nomal for a little boys to experiment touching, kissing, holding hands and the big one, genital petting with other little boys who are will to do so.
what we have here is a failure to c'municate
and what were going to end up having here is sexual activity between two or more consenting 5 year olds and 6 year olds.
and if your kid wants to use a boy/girl bathroom theres not going to be a damn thing you can do about it
arnie i thought you were a man but now all you are proving out to be is nothing more then a girlie minded man with big muscles, no balls and a harley. what a suckerface your turning out to be, wus

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Isn't it interesting that whether claiming to be mind readers or putting subliminal or blantant messages directed toward youngsters, the objective is the same- brainwash and mess with the mind, then blame Bush for tricking them and messing up their mind? LOL!!

GaryG
09-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Instead of Dick and Jane it will be Dick and Bruce...