PDA

View Full Version : selections by sufferingdowns

little burt
09-13-2002, 12:14 PM
sufferingdowns contact me when you get a chance I would like to discuss your program that you use for selections. thanks little burt:)

John
09-13-2002, 03:14 PM
Little Burt,

I think he uses A+ Handicapping

little burt
09-13-2002, 07:04 PM
thanks rockajack. little burt:) :)

Suff
10-01-2002, 10:57 AM
I don't use any programs.... I use a combination of my head,, my heart,, my Gut and my Wallet to Handicap... and I enjoy the heck out of it and I aint half bad it.... I will post 4 winners on Saturdays Belmont card.. this friday night... quote it... repeat it print it and use it.and BANK IT.. FOUR WINNERS!

John
10-01-2002, 11:42 AM
sufferindowns

If you post 4 winners at Belmont on Saturday. You can go to any restaurant you want on me." steaks and champagne"

I will be at Suffolk Downs on Saturday.If you are there let me know......

Good luck

Suff
10-01-2002, 02:13 PM
Saturdays card is looking like a MONSTER... with three Grade 1's and a grade 2 and two open stakes and 1 statebred stake .. the Card starts with 2 Maiden Races.. 43K for a 7F and a MILe on the grass for 46K.....I think with a combination of the money and the Breeders Cup three weeks away.. they'll be some good angle plays... I look at the third race "The Boston Harbor" as being a KEY race for me.... it's the swing race out of the double into the PK3's. I will grind on that race as the MOST important race of the day as far as "Turning a Profit"... This race is a MUST WIN for me.

ernie simons
10-01-2002, 07:19 PM
and of course as confident as ever I see. I do believe I'll ride along with ya Sat if you don't mind.

Anyway, glad to see you back on track and good luck Sat. :cool:

Suff
10-01-2002, 07:31 PM
thanks Ernie....

I'm feeling it this weekend.... Had a lil layoff... no computer... Tight funds... been reading the DRF daily and breezed through Steve Davidowitz's "Betting thoroughbreds" Revised edition last week..... I think I'll do well saturday.....

John
10-01-2002, 08:03 PM
suffferindowns

" May the Gods of racing be with you."