PDA

View Full Version : The Path to 9-11 on ABC TV

JustRalph
08-31-2006, 05:06 AM
http://abc.go.com/movies/thepathto911/index.html

I hear that Bill Clinton is not going to like this movie.........coming to ABC TV.

Check out the link.............

Tom
08-31-2006, 12:12 PM
A Clinton stooge already came close to blows with the producer(?) at a screening. Word is the dems will try to bad-mouth this one befreo it can open.

How about a new name for it....like, say.....an Inconvenient Truth!:lol:

JustRalph
09-10-2006, 06:27 PM
It looks like Kean (9-11 commission) was totally happy with the accuracy of this film until the Dems started their little campaign against it........see below from article at :

http://mediaweek.com/mw/news/networktv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003118271&&&&&imw=Y

During that same session, Kean was asked if he was "totally happy with the miniseries" and if there was anything he would like to change. Kean responded, "Little changes here or there maybe, but, the spirit of this is absolutely correct. This is the story of how it happened, and it's the first representation I've seen that takes it from the first World Trade Center, follows the characters, both the conspirators and the people who were trying to stop the conspiracy and the government people who didn't act when they should."

schweitz
09-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Looks like Kean is still happy with it:

http://newsbusters.org/node/7522

sq764
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
A Clinton stooge already came close to blows with the producer(?) at a screening. Word is the dems will try to bad-mouth this one befreo it can open.

How about a new name for it....like, say.....an Inconvenient Truth!:lol:
Celsius 9/11??

Secretariat
09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Enjoying the Giant-Colts game.

46zilzal
09-10-2006, 09:52 PM
the football game is reality not dramatized

Secretariat
09-10-2006, 10:10 PM
the football game is reality not dramatized

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ljb
09-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Go easy guys there are some here who abhor reality. :lol:
Colts up 23-14 with about 12 mins to go in 4th qtr. yeehaw

Tom
09-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Stay on topic, boys.
How 'bout them Lions?! :lol: They going to use their cheerleaders for defense this year?

JustRalph
09-17-2006, 12:17 AM
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

~snippet~

Clinton did nothing.

According to Rich Miniter, author of "Losing Bin Laden," Clinton's top national security advisers made the following classic Democrat excuses for doing nothing in response to the Cole attack:

— Attorney General Janet Reno "thought retaliation might violate international law and was therefore against it."

— CIA Director George Tenet "wanted more definitive proof that bin Laden was behind the attack, although he personally thought he was."

— Secretary of State Madeleine Albright "was concerned about the reaction of world opinion to a retaliation against Muslims and the impact it would have in the final days of the Clinton Middle East peace process." (How did that turn out, by the way? Big success, I take it? Everybody over there all friendly with one another?)

— Secretary of Defense William Cohen "did not consider the Cole attack 'sufficient provocation' for a military retaliation."

~end snippet~

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Instead of addressing these statements Ralph, opponents of the Bush administration will, instead, launch personal attacks on Coulter. You know, they'll make some sort of "Adams Apple" comment, or some other reference to her being a man in drag, blah blah blah, blah blah.

Same old, same old....or better yet, they'll tell us that Clinton is old news, and that we should concentrate on the actions of this administration, while all the while continuing to post that ancient picture of Rummy with Hussein.....ancient history is ok for them to utilize while making a point, but not for you or me....

You can't win. They are the ones who will insult, brow beat, and spin, all the while accusing you of doing the same, while THEY continue to claim the title of "picked on minority of PA off-topic!"

It's actually getting quite ponderous...

Tom
09-17-2006, 11:12 AM
I almost hope they win in the fall.
I can't wait to take up their exact arguments (quote them actually) and see how they spin it! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
09-17-2006, 02:28 PM
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

~snippet~

Clinton did nothing.

According to Rich Miniter, author of "Losing Bin Laden," Clinton's top national security advisers made the following classic Democrat excuses for doing nothing in response to the Cole attack:

— Attorney General Janet Reno "thought retaliation might violate international law and was therefore against it."

— CIA Director George Tenet "wanted more definitive proof that bin Laden was behind the attack, although he personally thought he was."

— Secretary of State Madeleine Albright "was concerned about the reaction of world opinion to a retaliation against Muslims and the impact it would have in the final days of the Clinton Middle East peace process." (How did that turn out, by the way? Big success, I take it? Everybody over there all friendly with one another?)

— Secretary of Defense William Cohen "did not consider the Cole attack 'sufficient provocation' for a military retaliation."

~end snippet~
_________
-PC
-PC
-PC
-PC!

Show Me the Wire
09-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Clinton did nothing.

That is the whole problem, he did nothing.