PDA

View Full Version : Thoroughbred Connection's Online Road To BC Contest!

JohnBoyTwoTC
08-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Thoroughbred Connection and Trackside Broadcasting are offering a weekly $500 prize package for the next eight weeks as part of our "Road To The Breeders' Cup" coverage.

In a nutshell, handicap the winners of four stakes races every weekend and predict the win mutuel (for tiebreaking purposes), submit your online entry before 12 noon ET Saturday.

This week's races are the Woodward, the Forego, the Del Mar Derby, and the Del Mar Debutante.

Click the CONTEST link at the top of our home page for more information!

bpiets
09-01-2006, 12:42 PM
:cool: Howdy...'i' went to 'look' at the rules but there is no where that say's where to list the selections...so 'i'll' do so here....
Forgo-race 8...no.2-commentator-win pay guess $6.20
Wood-race 9...no.6-flower ally-win pay guess $4.30
Sundays delmar derby-race 8-pointdetermined-win pay guess $4.80
Mondays delmar bebunt-guiled diablo....a mandella entery will win...-win pay guess-$5.70...
.... :cool: ;)

bpiets
09-01-2006, 12:49 PM
:confused: Found the 'right' site but there's no 'code' no..... :blush: :eek:

JohnBoyTwoTC
09-01-2006, 12:49 PM
BPIETS,

There's a form when you scroll down on this page...

http://www.thoroughbredconnection.com/bc_contest.html

I'll go ahead and post for you for this week! PM me with your e-mail for the record.

John

TurfRuler
09-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Are free past performances for these weekly races being offered?

bpiets
09-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Are free past performances for these weekly races being offered?
:cool: They are there in the www.austraialinnracing.com But the names of the race might be ''somewhat'' altered inclues the name but might have something else in front...each race has a 'title'...gd. luck....

bpiets
09-16-2006, 11:48 AM
:confused: Still can't find the 'code' even though 'i' did find the 'file' BUT there are no 'speakers' on this computior and downloading the 'file' take to long...thanks anyway...Saturday's are a 'rush' time for entering the many contests....lol... :)