PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Mich Gov. race here is funny clip.

ljb
08-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Here is a link to a funny clip regarding the Republican candidate for Michigan Governor.
It is called see Dick run and makes some good points in a humorous manner.
http://www.michigandems.com/seedickrun.html

Tom
08-28-2006, 02:56 PM
You are roght on the second video in under week - hillarious to see the full extent of demlib education in action. "See Dick".......actually a full sentence, suject and predicate. Very astute.

Are they wroking on the Kennedy one yet?

See Ted
See Ted live off the money daddy got selling illegal hootch
See Ted liviing off the reputations of his dead brothers.
See Ted whine about Global Warming, then prevent wind farms from obstructing the view of the ocean he thinks HE owns.

You are a GAS, l, a GAS
Unleaded.

ljb
08-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Excellent job Tom,
I am so happy to see you are following my guidance. Perhaps some day you will shake yourself loose of the neocon brainwashing and start to think for yourself.
There is always hope ! :kiss:

Secretariat
08-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Excellent job Tom,
I am so happy to see you are following my guidance. Perhaps some day you will shake yourself loose of the neocon brainwashing and start to think for yourself.

I did not realize you were such an optimist.

ljb
08-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Sec,
Of all the wingnuts on this board, Tom has shown potential of thinking for himself. The others mostly being basic dittoheads. :lol:

michiken
08-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I am never one to rant about politics........

While the rest of the country has an economy that is doing well, here in Michigan I have lost 2 jobs and may be laid off from a 3rd.

Numerous friends (highly educated) lost their jobs and many businesses have folded. My income has been cut in half over the last few years......

Do I blame Bush or Granholm or both? NEITHER has done anything to improve our economy. Some times change for the sake of change is good. I for one am willing to give him an opputinity even if he is a DICK ..... it can't get any worse here than it already is!

The bottom line is our politicians have sold us all out to the lowest bidder!

Here is my new resume:

WANTED: Financial backer needed to invest in wannabe professional horseplayer. Must not care about immediate returns on investment..... Minimum amount per backer is a 50K buy in! :lol:

ljb
08-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I am never one to rant about politics........

While the rest of the country has an economy that is doing well, here in Michigan I have lost 2 jobs and may be laid off from a 3rd.

Numerous friends (highly educated) lost their jobs and many businesses have folded. My income has been cut in half over the last few years......

Do I blame Bush or Granholm or both? NEITHER has done anything to improve our economy. Some times change for the sake of change is good. I for one am willing to give him an opputinity even if he is a DICK ..... it can't get any worse here than it already is!

The bottom line is our politicians have sold us all out to the lowest bidder!

Here is my new resume:

WANTED: Financial backer needed to invest in wannabe professional horseplayer. Must not care about immediate returns on investment..... Minimum amount per backer is a 50K buy in! :lol:

The bold and red above, I agree with. Except I think you mean HIGHEST bidder. Most of the rest is questionable.

Tom
08-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Excellent job Tom,

I think for myself now. And no matter how much I disagree with the right, no matter how bad I think they get, there is no way in hell I would ever consider the left a viable alternative. I see it now as one party - either use it for whatever we can get out of it and try to improves, or nothing. The dems are not a choice under any curcumstances. I would favor a revolution befreo I would accept a democratic government.

When you go out to look for a new car, do you shop around bicycle shops?
Does it ever come down to Chevy or Schwinn? :lol:

The dems are a joke, commpletley useless, and downrigiht dangerous. We might better outsource the presidency to the FRENCH than let a dem in the WH.

ljb
08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
I think for myself now. And no matter how much I disagree with the right, no matter how bad I think they get, there is no way in hell I would ever consider the left a viable alternative. I see it now as one party - either use it for whatever we can get out of it and try to improves, or nothing. The dems are not a choice under any curcumstances. I would favor a revolution befreo I would accept a democratic government.

When you go out to look for a new car, do you shop around bicycle shops?
Does it ever come down to Chevy or Schwinn? :lol:

The dems are a joke, commpletley useless, and downrigiht dangerous. We might better outsource the presidency to the FRENCH than let a dem in the WH.

Spoken like a true dittohead. You should be ashamed of yourself Tom, after you had come so far, to fall back like this.

Tom
08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Well, you have no clue as to what being a ditto head means.
I agree with maybe 60-70% of what Rush says. I am smart enough ( veiled insult) to know when he is kidding and when he is being serious, and I understand that when someone disagrees with ANYTHING fro the dem songsheet (Liberman voted 90% along dems party lines) they are neocons. Agreeing witht he right is being a lemming, but agrteeing with the left is not being a neocon.
Like I said, you are a gas...

PaceAdvantage
08-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Sec,
Of all the wingnuts on this board, Tom has shown potential of thinking for himself. The others mostly being basic dittoheads. :lol:

And your qualifications for judgeship on who is and who isn't worthy are what?

ljb
08-29-2006, 06:36 AM
And your qualifications for judgeship on who is and who isn't worthy are what?
Probably the same as yours. Just read the posts and you can form an opinion. Of course I did not use the word worthy. I used the word dittoheads. Some may see a difference here.

ljb
08-29-2006, 06:46 AM
I understand that when someone disagrees with ANYTHING fro the dem songsheet (Liberman voted 90% along dems party lines) they are neocons. Agreeing witht he right is being a lemming, but agrteeing with the left is not being a neocon.
Like I said, you are a gas...
This note is confusing. I don't know of anyone that called Liberman a neocon. In my opinion he was booted out because of his sucking up to G.W. and his basic lack of gonads in other instances. He appears to be a corporate pawn. But then I did not get involved in the Conn. primary so I don't really know for sure.

Tom
08-29-2006, 11:14 AM
You and Sec make less and less sense every day.

ljb
08-29-2006, 12:53 PM
You and Sec make less and less sense every day.
What part of my reply (#13) did you not understand ?