PDA

View Full Version : Live video for St. Louis Derby?

Cesario!
08-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Anyone know where you can get a live video feed for Fairmount? Doesn't seem to be on either YouBet or Brisbet -- and I can't get TVG here.

Seth

Tom
08-26-2006, 11:26 PM
TVG is the only place I can find.
Xpressbet is a no, BRISbet, YouBet, and Fairmont homepage.

Tom
08-27-2006, 12:10 AM
3-5 at 1 minute to post.....

Big middle move.....won by a length in the center of the track.

richrosa
08-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Lawyer Ron wins by 2

BillW
08-27-2006, 12:16 AM
TVG is the only place I can find.
Xpressbet is a no, BRISbet, YouBet, and Fairmont homepage.
HRTV has it too - better coverage than TVG. I think HRTV has less material competing for airtime - they have weiner dog races on now :faint: BTW Willie won

Tom
08-27-2006, 12:47 AM
HRTV has it too - better coverage than TVG. I think HRTV has less material competing for airtime - they have weiner dog races on now :faint: BTW Willie won

Thanks, bill, LOVE the weiner dog races!

stlseeeek
08-27-2006, 04:12 AM
lawyer ron very impressive in his return

1:42 4/5 is a impressive time for 1 1/16 at fp. he dropped back some 10 lengths around first turn, i thought he was done, and made a nice sweeping move. Definately a very nice run for connections.

thank you chicago clowns who bet the 3 year old in the circle s race, lady riss should of been 2/1. but 7/2 was juicy.

ps when a horse is 15 starts at fp with 11 wins and 4 seconds, ya might think she loves the track. she was clearly the best horse, and ya make a starter allowance horse the fav :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: gotta love the public and their betting on average shippers.

stlseeeek
08-27-2006, 12:06 PM
put more than regal into your stable mail

one of the worst trips i've seen in a while. checked out of break, little check around first turn, and slmost completely stopped 3-5 times before the final turn.

classhandicapper
08-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Look at that place price. Dohhhhh!

Bubbles
08-31-2006, 10:36 AM
thank you chicago clowns who bet the 3 year old in the circle s race, lady riss should of been 2/1. but 7/2 was juicy.

ps when a horse is 15 starts at fp with 11 wins and 4 seconds, ya might think she loves the track. she was clearly the best horse, and ya make a starter allowance horse the fav :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: gotta love the public and their betting on average shippers.Nice find. I remember a horse at Sunland Park in their big race, the Winstar Derby, a few years ago. A Baffert trainee, Consecrate, came in after being unable to hang with the big boys on the west coast. Went off at 8/5. A local horse named Hi Teck Man, 6-for-9 over the track, went off at over 40-1, and won by a neck, keying a trifecta that got me second place in my Road to the Derby contest that year.

Conclusion: When you have set-ups like that, bet with both fists.

JustRalph
08-31-2006, 05:50 PM
I saw the tape of this race again today. I don't think Lawyer Ron looked that good at all. He looked spent down the lane. Hell, he didn't win by that much. I think he should have run better against this bunch. I will be surprised if he Wins anything much bigger than this race.

I know, I know........he was coming back from a Layoff. But I still don't think he looked good at all............

Ponyplayr
08-31-2006, 07:16 PM
I saw the tape of this race again today. I don't think Lawyer Ron looked that good at all. He looked spent down the lane. Hell, he didn't win by that much. I think he should have run better against this bunch. I will be surprised if he Wins anything much bigger than this race.

I know, I know........he was coming back from a Layoff. But I still don't think he looked good at all............
Where did you find the replay?

JustRalph
08-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Where did you find the replay?

I watched on TVG. I tape the one hour Fox Sports TVG hour thru the week. I watched 2=3 days worth today. They did a review of the week.

Whirlaway
08-31-2006, 11:55 PM
St. Louis Derby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsCsBNIcx2A) replay at YouTube.

Ponyplayr
09-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I watched on TVG. I tape the one hour Fox Sports TVG hour thru the week. I watched 2=3 days worth today. They did a review of the week.
I was going to watch the race but fell :sleeping: growing old sucks!!

Ponyplayr
09-01-2006, 03:40 PM
St. Louis Derby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsCsBNIcx2A) replay at YouTube.
Hey thanks...Not a bad race for his first after surgery.

Sundown
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Saw the replay, thanks for posting it. I think LR looked pretty good coming down the stretch, didn't see the whip come out. I thought he was keeping within himself and did what needed to be done, although it wasn't that great of a bunch. I do look forward to seeing him move on from here and whether or not he can accomplish more.