PDA

View Full Version : Another Harness Handicapping Contest

the clocker
08-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Just FYI fellow Harness Fans...Our 2nd Handicapping Contest Info is now posted at our Blog of Handicappingharness.com..This is a Freebie and all are invited to participate...We had a fun time of this back in March and decided to double the Prize Pool....Good Luck while Handicapping Harness!

the clocker
08-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Just a quick reminder to please get your registration in early...it makes it a lot easier on us than to wait until the last day....thanks

PaceAdvantage
08-28-2006, 07:19 PM
No offense, but most of your posts to date have been designed to get people to leave this site and surf over to yours....

Wanna buy an ad? At least then, I won't feel so violated.....:lol:

the clocker
08-28-2006, 11:49 PM
Sorry, no offense intended sir...would a reciprocal link with a strong plug be sufficient? All we want to do is promote Harness...I see your point and apologize...no harm intended.

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2006, 02:06 AM
would a reciprocal link with a strong plug be sufficient?

Yes....thank you!

the clocker
08-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Dear Administrator...the plug is done...need the administrator of our blog to set up the permament link and that should be done within a day unless he snuck out to Vegas...Thanks!

the clocker
09-06-2006, 07:54 AM
The tracks for this weekends contest have been named..Friday tracks are Hazel Park and Northfield...Saturday ovals are Mohawk and The Meadows...go to our blog at http://www.handicappingharness.com/ to register and get the details on how to get your selections in...$400.00 in prize money...Free to play and enter. (Sept. 8 & 9)..Good luck!

the clocker
09-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Last call for registration today by noon (we have been known to let that slide a little) and get your selections in PRIOR to post..good luck!

melman
09-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry for the delay in signing up and sending you my picks. Hope I followed the instrutions correctly. :) I see that BadBert is signup for your contest so I could be in big trouble. Nice site and you followed thru with a link to Pace Advantage and some nice comments about this site. Best of luck with your contest and your site.

the clocker
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks for entering...from what I read you are a top-notch Handicapper and should give Badbert and the rest of us a run for the money...good luck to you and any of the Pace Advantage entrants....