PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love the Ignore Button

the_fat_man
08-16-2006, 10:06 PM
What a pleasure that PA has provided us with this essential option.

I just got home. I logged in. And I started reading through some of the threads.

Now, if not for the ignore option

I'd have run across the usual pain in the ass posts by the same pain in the ass posters.:bang::bang: Shit, that'd be like being married and coming home to the same old thing day after day. And then I'd be eagerly looking forward to sharing accomodations with a bunch of middle aged men in the middle of the summer. Nothing better than sharing living space as one ages. Clearly a gift from above. :lol: Let me crack open Lovelace.

Back on point:

Not to say that everything I read on here is worthwhile but
by muzzling 6 or 7 wackos I effectively block out 90% of the spam.

So, I come home. I come on here. I log in. The cyber muzzel kicks in and I selectively browse. Ahhhhhhhhh the GOOD LIFE of the FAT MAN.:cool::cool:

Let the others SHARE ACCOMODATIONS.

I'll settle for SELECTIVE BROWSING.

Tom
08-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Now, if only you would offer something worth reading instead of insults.

PaceAdvantage
08-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Poor, poor fat_man....what's really bothering you these days? You're getting more vitriolic lately, and that's never a good sign....

Your comments towards those staying the week at Saratoga make it seem like they are all squished into a room at the YMCA. I can assure you this is not the case. In fact, renting a house and sharing it with your buddies is a common method of lodging at the Spa if you are going to be in town for any length of time....have you ever been there?

bigmack
08-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Shit, that'd be like being married and coming home to the same old thing day after day.
I effectively block out 90% of the spam.
The pathetic thing is you've been coming home to the same old thing day after day - Yourself, and it shows.
Spam, even with your misuse of it's definition would be of better use to you than the bottles in your cabinets.
You showed your best day of honesty by your recent post
No wonder I'm too lazy to play

Tom
08-17-2006, 09:18 PM
TFM would not like the Toga House.
He doesn't get out too much. He'd rather stay home with his girlfriend "Poly."

:eek:

bigmack
08-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh the GOOD LIFE of the FAT MAN
Now rather than bugging others you can do it all by yourself
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/8696/monitor3qh.gif