PDA

View Full Version : Anything for Macs?

andicap
09-09-2002, 12:47 PM
Since I can't put Virtual PC on my work computer, does anyone know of any Mac applications for racing that I can screw around with on my lunch hour?

GR1@HTR
09-09-2002, 01:36 PM
The only thing I know you can do is to download pdf files like the bris/tsn/drf pp's and print them out. Or shell out $140/month for RS-POS which is all in pdf format.

numbercruncher
09-09-2002, 03:35 PM
Only program I know of is FastCapper 2002 from Cynthia Publishing. (www.cynthiapublishing.com). Since it's written in Java, it 's super-fast on MacOS X (which has the better Java support) but works fine on OS 9 - and Linux - and Windoze...

azmike
09-09-2002, 04:46 PM
I checked out the cynthia publishing site and noticed that a new programmer is on board and promises to have a new All in One out soon which will be written in Java.

azmike
09-09-2002, 04:50 PM
I am not much in the way of being computer literate (I guess that is one of the reasons I like the Macs) but could you have a separate hard disk with your windows programs on it that you just plugged into the mac at work. You could have Vitual PC installed on that hard disk. Just plug it in as needed during lunch.