PDA

View Full Version : Last Play of the Day

Hammerhead
08-11-2006, 09:19 PM
With a 60% win rate and a 87% show rate Ye ole "SLICKER" says play in the 8th Delmar 5 horse WPS +2 win +4 P+8 S You all should make a few bucks.
5 plays today 3 wins 4 places 5 shows so far. On a roll last month 53% wins 86% shows.
You all have the same info and books I have. Unreal but bad prices but steady profit. Playing 5 tracks at this time 5-10 plays per day BLACK BOX PICKS Download and go back to bed :jump:

Hammerhead
08-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I forgot since I posted this play it got to to be a 1-9 looser. :lol:

Hammerhead
08-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Showed and paid $3.40 with 160 to show just f'n great
:jump:

timtam
08-12-2006, 02:55 AM
so what black box are you using ???? :)

melman
08-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Hammer is using the black box that is winning. :jump: Was in the War Room yesterday and saw him post all his picks well in advance of post time. His "Slicker Picker:" is his own design. Which should come as no surprise as I think the results of many people show that they create there own software programs or if using a commercial one they also create there own little "niche".

The Judge
08-12-2006, 11:39 AM
I am conviced that there is a black box and it may very well be in the commercial computer progarms that many of us are now using. We must look for it, and be willing to sick with it . Would probably mean abandoning exotic wagers other then a two horse exacta box. It would mean mutiple bets, maybe two horses a race ala Doc Sartin or WPS ala timtam or P and/or S ala Pittsburg Phil.

It would also mean hitting more low price horses then most of want but thats the price of consistency.

The main problem is I think most people want huge days at the track not just a consistent grinding out of profits.