View Full Version : Pat Buchanan

bigmack
08-10-2006, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFZDbDyinw

Not be beat a...

But I agree with him here.

twindouble
08-10-2006, 10:43 PM
You know what cracks me up? Every talking head thinks they are a military genius. That fiery speach sounded good but Old Pat doesn't have a clue as to the bigger picture. Like I said in other posts, these dummies won't get it until many thousands of Americans are killed and I'll wager it will happen. Rudy Giuliani sees the problem as clear as Bush, he was just on Fox. Thank God we have the Brits on our side again.

Hell, the smart people are leaving the cities and buying property here in the Berkshires like crazy. Well, at least those that can afford to.

Breaking news guys!

I hear Dean, Kerry, Boxer, Sharpton, Jackson and mealy mouth Reid are planing a trip to Iran to meet with all the terrorist leaders to hammer out a lasting solution to the Iraq and Lebanon wars. At the same time Cindy sheehan will meet with Hugo Chavez to get support for the move. They are confident peace will be in hand. :jump:

T.D.

Tom
08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Oh man, I hope they are all taken HOSTAGE.
What a fitting end to that group of turds.

Lefty
08-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Hmmm, how many "lasting" solutions have they had there already over the yrs?

Lefty
08-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh man, I hope they are all taken HOSTAGE.
What a fitting end to that group of turds.
And interesting to keep them there and let them vote in next Pres election and and and see if they vote Dem or Repub. Heh, heh...