PDA

View Full Version : NTRA Pick 4 August 12

Stevie Belmont
08-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Saturday. 500,000 grand garuntee. One of the best racing days in the land. Arlington Park will have it's marqee event. The Beverley D and Arlinton Million. The pick 4 will consist of the Vanderbilt, Beverley D, Sword Dancer and the Arlington Million in order. Last year was a very nice payout for all horses that figured strongly. Look forward to this day. And to top it all....live coverage on ABC starting at 4 est through 6 est.

Stevie Belmont
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
DRF is at it again. Another screw up. http://drf.com/news/article/77393.html They said the races will be aired live on ESPN...They are in fact on ABC. The beat goes on.

Rico8812
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I nailed this last year singling Pomeroy in the Vandy. Great payoff w/out a horse over 6-1.

Anyone know where to get free PP's for this?

Stevie Belmont
08-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Might add some analysis later. Afrashad in the Vandy looks good. Last two were with ease, want to see what will happen when asked.
http://www.drf.com/promotions/email/mailing_amtc080906-2.html

OTM Al
08-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Given the changeover on the former ABC Sports, which is now ESPN on ABC or some such nonsense, it technichally is on ESPN....on ABC.... :)

samyn on the green
08-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Be careful with this one. Has not been asked the question yet and the questions are coming tomorrow. He was able to win last two races on pure speed and talent. Tomorrow the gameness will be tested at a short price. Could have horse after horse running at him in a way he has never seen before. Might add some analysis later. Afrashad in the Vandy looks good. Last two were with ease, want to see what will happen when asked.
http://www.drf.com/promotions/email/mailing_amtc080906-2.html

point given
08-12-2006, 01:46 AM
I nailed this last year singling Pomeroy in the Vandy. Great payoff w/out a horse over 6-1.

Anyone know where to get free PP's for this?

Yes sir. I hit last years too. I think the key was Angara for the $2600. payoff though.Pomeroy was also trained by Biancone, now by Mott i think. We will see how the speed is playing tomorrow. Today, the early speed was backing up late, perhaps due some overnight rain we had up here. Tomorrow may be different. You can get some pps from the ntra site i think, though not all.

pressman
08-12-2006, 07:57 AM
I believe ntra does ntra.com
horsedoppler.com perfomance sheets
and of course thorostats .com

Murph
08-12-2006, 08:39 AM
There are FREE Equibase PDF Past Performance files available for the National Pick 4 from the links posted here.
http://www.ntra.com/content.aspx?type=other&id=16769

They also are providing Free PP's for the four big AP races today with links from their hompage in the Featured Races section on the right.

(Thanks for the props pressman) :ThmbUp:

Murph

Stevie Belmont
08-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Be careful with this one. Has not been asked the question yet and the questions are coming tomorrow. He was able to win last two races on pure speed and talent. Tomorrow the gameness will be tested at a short price. Could have horse after horse running at him in a way he has never seen before.

I'm using in the Pick 4. This one is classy, but this will be his first test. He just could very well be that good. Race on paper sets up for a closer, but how many times have we seen that, and not happen?

Stevie Belmont
08-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Keep in mind there is also a million dollar pick 3 at Arlington. Bev D, The Million and the Foward Pass. I intend to dabble in this as well.

samyn on the green
08-12-2006, 04:21 PM
He failed the class test today. First time a real horse loked him in the eye and he spit the bit. Be careful with this one. Has not been asked the question yet and the questions are coming tomorrow. He was able to win last two races on pure speed and talent. Tomorrow the gameness will be tested at a short price. Could have horse after horse running at him in a way he has never seen before.

Stevie Belmont
08-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Youre right. Had nothing for the big boy War Front.