PDA

View Full Version : TO POWER-ON-LINE USERS

punteray
08-10-2006, 12:51 PM
I have written a Pick-3 wagering program( I do not intend to market it). I have back-tested it using a program(name withheld) and the Emerald Downs racetrack from 4-15-05 to 5-28-05 with the following results: 184 races, 115 wins, with 21% pick-3 winners, $3256 invested and $7776 returned. Since I have not yet purchased P. O. L. which will be the program I will be using, I would like to know if any P.O.L. users would like to test the program for the times indicated above for comparison?

If you are interested, please e-mail me at : punteray@yahoo.com

Ray Scalise

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm confused....care to break it down for us?

punteray
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Sorry for the confusion!!! I merely wanted to solicit some present POLS user to test my program using POLS for comparison reasons. I included the statement "no intention of marketing" to allay any fears you might have, such as free advertising.:blush:

Ray Scalise

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Forget advertising. I'm still trying to figure out what your program has to do with POL.....

punteray
08-12-2006, 11:46 AM
NOTHING---other than the fact that POLS will be the program I will be using it with. I just wanted to know if the stats would show an improvement over the stats I have with the software I tested it with. CURIOSITY KILLED THE WHAT!!!

Will it work with ANY software???? I RECKON The concept is not mine, I did , however massage the concept a bit. I just coded it for ease of use vs pencil and paper.

Ray Scalise