PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

bigmack
08-08-2006, 01:19 PM
As Mclaughlin does at the end of every show - Predictions

I say HClinton does not get the nomination.

A large scale terrorist event will occur in a major southern US city.

Snag
08-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Don't tell us you had a dream...........:lol:

46zilzal
08-08-2006, 01:29 PM
As Mclaughlin does at the end of every show - Predictions

I say HClinton does not get the nomination.

doubt she could win. too many rednecks out there who won't forget that she has 2 X chromosomes.

PlanB
08-08-2006, 01:41 PM
As things are now, Hillary might get the nomination, but probably wouldn't
win, unless she manages to mobilize more WOMEN voters on her side.
If she could get 10% more women to her side then she would win easily.
O swami ...

bigmack
08-08-2006, 02:26 PM
doubt she could win. too many rednecks out there who won't forget that she has 2 X chromosomes.:lol::lol:

A man walked into a very high-tech bar. As he sat down on a stool, he noticed that the bartender was a robot. The robot clicked to attention and asked, "Sir, what will you have?" The man thought a moment then replied, "A martini please".

The robot clicked a couple of times and mixed the best martini the man had ever had..
The robot then asked "sir, what is your IQ?"
The man answered "oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the 'theory of relativity' -'inter-steller space travel' - 'the latest medical breakthroughs' and Republican politics, etc......

The man was most impressed. He left the bar, but thought he would try a different approach. He returned and took a seat.
Again the robot clicked and asked him what he would have? 'A martini please' Again it was superb. The robot again asked, "what is your IQ sir?' This time the man drawled out, " Uh..... 'bout 50". The robot clicked, then leaned close and very slowly asked, "A-r-e Y-o-u-r p-e-o-p-l-e-g-o-i-n-g t-o n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e H-i-l-l-a-r-y-?"

Tom
08-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Wasn't that one of Nostradomesus's quatraines?

"Cankles from the south are defeated by the red territories."

ljb
08-08-2006, 04:46 PM
I don't think Hillary will get the nomination even though she is looking good calling on Rummy to resign. Don't you think?

Tom
08-09-2006, 12:23 AM
No, I think she looks rather cheap and transparent.
If you look at old posts here, I was caling for this dope's head before we ever hit Baghdad. He has been such a moron, such a loser from day 1, I cannont see how anyone in power could not be after his arse for a long time.
Hillary is mindlessly playing the candidate role. Nothing she says has any other meaning than "vote for me." She might as well wear a slit skirt, fishnets, spiked heels and hang out on street coners. She is as transparent as "Dummy" is.
Dumsfeld has been the radical islamic's MVP of the war. His arse should be re-assinged to downtown Baghdad until the job is done.

Calling for dummy's resignation is like coming out in favor of air! Duh???

NoDayJob
08-09-2006, 12:51 PM
:D My ouija board predicts that Ms. Clinton will win in a cake walk... haven't checked the tarot cards or astrological signs yet. Will let you know after election day in '08.

ljb
08-09-2006, 01:21 PM
No, I think she looks rather cheap and transparent.
If you look at old posts here, I was caling for this dope's head before we ever hit Baghdad. He has been such a moron, such a loser from day 1, I cannont see how anyone in power could not be after his arse for a long time.
Hillary is mindlessly playing the candidate role. Nothing she says has any other meaning than "vote for me." She might as well wear a slit skirt, fishnets, spiked heels and hang out on street coners. She is as transparent as "Dummy" is.
Dumsfeld has been the radical islamic's MVP of the war. His arse should be re-assinged to downtown Baghdad until the job is done.

Calling for dummy's resignation is like coming out in favor of air! Duh???

The cheap and transparent is what we should expect from a politician. Glad to see we are still in agreement regarding Rummy.