PDA

View Full Version : Calibration Handicapping ...by Jim Lehane

tapout
08-05-2006, 10:56 AM
anyone have his newest book ?

grahors
08-05-2006, 05:47 PM
TOTALY RECOMEND...RED SCAN TECHNIQUE AND HIS INNOVATIVE ANGLES PUT YOU ON SOME NICE PRICES....VERY MUCH WORTH THE READ AND FOR EVERY DAY USE.
CEC...
JIM IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY AND ONE OF THE BEST HCAPPERS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO CONFER WITH..IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TECHNIQUES, HE ANSWERS PROMTLY AND EFFECTIVELY.
A DEFINITE READ!!

Zaf
08-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Agree 100 % with ya Cecil.

Z

tapout
08-06-2006, 09:58 AM
I purchased "Calibration Handicapping....the new foolproof way to make money on the thoroughbreds" I believe it was one of his early works. The last page in his book ststed that anyone who purchased the book would be sent any new discoveries (Red Scan Technique is what i'm interested in) I am sure this was an oversight.I'm just trying to get the Red Scan

headhawg
08-06-2006, 10:17 AM
tapout,

Jim has written three versions of CH. The latest that includes Red Scan is CH: The Next Level which I think came out about three years ago. You must have picked up a used copy?

HH

andicap
08-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Can't rercommend the book enough. Jim is an A-1 handicapper who posts picks on the pacefigures.com board -- he plays only one track, NYRA -- and he is a winner.
He is the rock of integrity, knows more about handicapping than most of us will ever forget and has a world of experience. He walks the walk almost every NYRA day.
Caibration Handicapping is one of the few books that I return to often for review. Everything else is in the basement.

(The others, for the record, are Blinkers off by Cory Fotias, my Dave Schwartz betting manuals, Ragozin's The Odds Must be Crazy and Joe Cardellos's Speed to Spare. Of course I memorized Brohamer's book years ago).

tapout
08-06-2006, 01:58 PM
I bought the book from Jim when it first came out.......any used was by me

the_fat_man
08-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I bought the book from Jim when it first came out.......any used was by me

So let me get this straight:

you purchased the book from Lehane ---one assumes from HIS SITE

YET

you're on this forum looking for an UPGRADE

I wonder why that is
cause
anyone with any sense at all would GO BACK to the SITE and CONTACT LEHANE himself. Especially anyone seriously interested in an UPGRADE.

exactly

In any event (whether you're CHALLENGED, a SHILL, or a CONFRONTATIONIST) I assure you that YOU HAVE MY PITY. I feel for you. :lol::lol: It's been a pleasure reading your thread.

Tom
08-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Aren't WE friendly today.
Not a shill, since there is no book.
Challenged? Guy comes to a HORSERACING boards and askes about a handicapping book, what a nut!

Uh, Jim hasnt' updated anything on his site in 2006 - maybe the guy was not able to contact him?

Confrontationalist? Duh?

the_fat_man
08-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Aren't WE friendly today.
Not a shill, since there is no book.
Challenged? Guy comes to a HORSERACING boards and askes about a handicapping book, what a nut!

Uh, Jim hasnt' updated anything on his site in 2006 - maybe the guy was not able to contact him?

Confrontationalist? Duh?

How we doing, TOM?

you got CJ's Figs
you've read the pace book

and you're on the top of the world

as highly as you might think of yourself, I hate to beak it to you but I really have no interest in ANY of your opinions.

Now, go occupy yourself cleaning up yet ANOTHER VIRUS.

P.S. Hate to do it cause I know how much you need the attention, but I 'm slapping your sorry ass on ignore.:lol::lol:

BTW, you might want to get away from the PC and out of the house for a bit.

grahors
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Fat man,
You might as well slap me on your list also!
You have no regard for anyone but yourself...have a nice day!
Tom is someone I respect and totally trust in opinion!
AGAIN....put me on your ignore list.
Cec

Tom
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey, if he needs to feel somehow "fullfilled", more power to him.
Normally, I skip his posts because, well, they offer nothing. Sacks of ego noramlly don't interest me.
But to insinuate something about Jim, a great guy, and a PROVEN handicapper - at the windows, not in his mind - I will set record staright.
FM.....you no idea how hurt I am that you don't like my opinions. I wish I lived near a bridge! :kiss: it.

grahors
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Fat man,
Add everyone to your ignore list...you can live in you own little world.... :lol: :lol:

tapout
08-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Jim did contact me and is sending upgrade. I agree totally that he is a stand up guy . As for the Fat Head try to be a little more understanding of others and you won't come off as a big jerk Oh and by the way....Ignore me also