PDA

View Full Version : Suff is Alive and Well!

Maxspa
08-02-2006, 01:45 PM
All,
I attended Saturday's races at Saratoga! While in the paddock area I was pleasantly surprised to meet Suff! He is alive and well! The magic of Saratoga still excites him! His sharing of new stories from the backstretch regarding Green Monkey's progress was particularly informative and quite interesting. He has a special knack of meeting people and making one's visit unique.
Trijack, John, PA, Buddha, Joe Prunes, Zafonic and many others would have enjoyed his company!
Maxspa

Suff
08-02-2006, 04:05 PM
All,
His sharing of new stories from the backstretch regarding Green Monkey's progress was particularly informative and quite interesting. He has a special knack of meeting people and making one's visit unique.

damn Max.. Thanks. Thanks a lot and it means a lot.

I had a feeling when you walked away that You'd pipe up. I actually was grateful when you said you did'nt have your internet access in NY. I'm assuming your back in Florida?

ahhh Green Monkey. Interesting animal. Promised I would'nt say anything in general population.... but certainly I was SUFF styl'in on the backside!!...:D

Max you are a wonderful guy...and It was terrific playing a couple of races with you.

I was standing there with two super models from Victoria's Secret (guests of mine)... and I looked over and said..."is that Rob"? :ThmbUp: When Rob told me that you were right on his tail....I gave the girls 10 dimes and told them to go upstairs get a bottle of Champagne and I'd be up in a bit...

I can't refuse the chance to Cap a few with my man MAXSPA!
I said:
"Bartender, bring me a 2 liter of pepsi and open up a $100 window!...me and max are going downtown on a Live shot!

Gimmee the house, my two cars and an acre of land on the 5 horse.
To WIN!

oh to be a player.......at Saratoga. Suff Style!

yes indeed.