PDA

View Full Version : This is scary......

so.cal.fan
09-04-2002, 02:57 PM
A guy just posted this on another forum.......what do you guys think?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

President Bush is meeting with congress this morning to educate them on the current intel out of Iraq.

Tony Blair is doing much the same with the MP's.

Two guys I know are in the Marine Corps Ready Reserve, they have their ship orders in hand.

This friday, into Saturday, is the NEW MOON. Complete darkness.

President Bush has cancelled a scheduled trip to Minneapolis on friday, something he almost NEVER does.

Our men are wrapping up an 8 day joint desert excercise with Jordanian troops on the Iraqi frontier today.

US and British warplanes have been steadily pounding AAA sites and command and control bunkers for almost 10 days straight, yet they have managed to largely stifle the likes of CNN, and the other alphabet networks so it isn't being widely reported.

If we hit them starting on Friday, our men will be in Baghdad on September 11th, hopefully with Hussein's head on a stick. We'll then call in Peter Arnett for a press conference.
:eek:

smf
09-04-2002, 06:40 PM
I for one hope it happens. It won't be a clean or bloodless job this time (if Hussein withdraws his forces to the cities), my prayers go out to the those in uniform.

In hindsight, we'd have been better off attacking Hitler's Germany after his first act of aggression (had we been more prepared, of course). Someday we may have the same regrets about Iraq.

andicap
09-04-2002, 07:02 PM
usually Internet B.S.
Late November is the earliest I'm hearing from some people with half decent right-wing sources. Takes that long for the armed forces to gear up for attack.

boxcar
09-05-2002, 05:02 PM
It appears we're gearing up for war, unfortunately. Also, I read on another site today we're the U.S. government is stockpiling oil. Guess we had better buckle up. We could be in for a bumpy ride soon.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_8.html

Boxcar