PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports NY

GR1@HTR
09-03-2002, 02:52 PM
Looks like they have 2 T-Bred TV shows...

Inside Racing and something else...Anybody know if they are worthwhile? If so, I'm adding the Sports Package to my satellite service.

BillW
09-03-2002, 03:56 PM
GR1,

I believe Inside Racing is the NYRA replay show. This is the standard 1/2 hour format and used to be hosted by Harvey Pack. I do know that the replay show is on FSNY, just not sure it is called "Inside Racing". A few other Fox sports stns carry regional replay shows also.

Bill

Figman
09-03-2002, 04:45 PM
On Saturday and Sunday afternoons, FoxSports-NY has been carrying the TVG channel for a couple of hours. It was on from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. two Saturdays ago and for one hour the next day, Sunday. I was at Saratoga live this past weekend, so did not see what was carried.

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2002, 01:44 AM
Actually, Inside Racing is the weekly NYRA stakes recap show. It shows various stakes from around the country from the past weekend (as well as NYRA stakes races of course)....

Thoroughbred Action is the nightly NYRA replay show, which replays all races run that day....

==PA

BillW
09-04-2002, 03:11 AM
I knew it was something like that :)

Unfortunately I can only check the names on the on screen guide on days that they air.

Thanks, PA,

Bill

GR1@HTR
09-05-2002, 10:26 AM
Plunked down my $4.99/month yesterday for all the extras...

BillW
09-05-2002, 11:58 AM
GR1
One note:
I don't think there is anywhere you can go to get the schedule on race replay shows (unless FSN may have it?) so you'll have to scan the on screen guide for awhile to get an idea when and where the replay shows run.

Have fun,

Bill

Tom
09-05-2002, 12:44 PM
I rad over at Derby List that Belmont will be showing replays as early as 10 minutes after offical. Check out NYRA's homepage for the link, or try this one.

http://www.nyra.com/belmont/news.asp?track=B&id=863

GR1@HTR
09-05-2002, 12:51 PM
True, w/ all the TV channels out there it gets tuff to keep up with. Yahoo has a good regional TV listing here:

http://tv.yahoo.com/lineup?co=us&.intl=us