PDA

View Full Version : Dump Condi?

hcap
07-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Holy freakin' sh*t. Is there no end to the insanity coming from our cowboys-in-chief??

http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Condi2.htm

"The criticism of Miss Rice has been intense and comes from a range of Republican loyalists, including current and former aides in the Defense Department and the office of Vice President Dick Cheney. They have warned that Iran has been exploiting Miss Rice's inexperience and incompetence to accelerate its nuclear weapons program. They expect a collapse of her policy over the next few months."

They make the mess and refuse to accept responsibily. The dog ate my foreign policy teach' excuse.

Suff
07-27-2006, 09:33 AM
Just an FYI. That site is owned by Reverend Moon.. from the Moonie religion.

Reverend Sung Yung Moon is a powerful force in running America.

He owns the Washington times too.

You know Reverend Moo-Moo right? He's the preacher that marries 10,000 people who have never met before , in one mass ceremony.

this from the sanctity of marriage crowd....:faint:

sq764
07-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Holy freakin' sh*t. Is there no end to the insanity coming from our cowboys-in-chief??

"The criticism of Miss Rice has been intense and comes from a range of Republican loyalists, including current and former aides in the Defense Department and the office of Vice President Dick Cheney. They have warned that Iran has been exploiting Miss Rice's inexperience and incompetence to accelerate its nuclear weapons program. They expect a collapse of her policy over the next few months."

They make the mess and refuse to accept responsibily. The dog ate my foreign policy teach' excuse.
Maybe if you once got your 'news' from a credible, impartial news faction, you might not be such an influencial, jaded human... As it is, you're hopeless

46zilzal
07-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Kind of Sleazy Rice is perfect for her job: she is just a talking head. Re-phrase that: a parrot.

JPinMaryland
07-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Is Anne Coulter available?

Tom
07-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Quoting moonies now, huh?

What does Captain Kangaroo have to say about this?

schweitz
07-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Reverend Sung Yung Moon is a powerful force in running America.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suff
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Did people think I was bashing Hcap's source? The source has been used, mostly by Republicans on Pace Advantage

The reason... That I brought up Rev S Y Moon, is that he is a NEO-CON, who has access to President Bush. MOONIES Newspaper , The Washington Times is a FOX NEWS darling...as their writers appear on FOX all the time...

So I wasn't disparaging Hcap source.. I was highlighting the in-fighting of the Neo-Cons. Did you notice that even DJ of SD laughed hysterically when I said MOON was instrumental in devising US policy? Even he doesnt know...

At this past week’s summit, George W. Bush and South Korean President Kim Dae Jung disagreed publicly on how to deal with communist North Korea – Bush advocated a harder line. But the two leaders have a little-known bond in common: the political largesse of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon.

For more than three decades, Moon, the founder of the South Korea-based Unification Church, has spun a worldwide spider's web of influence, connecting to hundreds of powerful leaders through the silken threads of his mysterious money.

Moon’s beneficiaries include the Bush family and, according to U.S. intelligence reports, Kim Dae Jung.

Though seldom discussed publicly, the Moon-Bush connection has been reported before – and detailed in this publication. But Moon’s financial links to Kim Dae Jung – a longtime dissident who opposed the authoritarian governments that ruled South Korea during the Cold War – have remained secret.

U.S. intelligence stumbled onto the Moon-Kim connection while monitoring South Korean political developments in 1987.

By that time, Moon’s Unification Church already had built close ties to the Reagan-Bush administration, especially through Moon's funding of conservative causes and his $100-million-a-year subsidy of the right-wing Washington Times, hailed by Ronald Reagan as his “favorite” newspaper

During national political campaigns, Moon’s Washington Times was especially influential, mounting harsh – and often inaccurate – attacks on the Bush family's adversaries.

President George H.W. Bush grew so appreciative of The Washington Times that in 1991, he invited its editor-in-chief, Wesley Pruden, to the White House for a private lunch. Bush explained that the purpose of the lunch was “just to tell you how valuable the Times has become in Washington, where we read it everyday.” [WT, May 17, 1992]

In Bush’s 1992 reelection campaign, The Washington Times was helping again, spreading new false rumors that Bill Clinton might have betrayed his country during a college trip to Moscow, possibly being recruited by the KGB as a spy.

Just for the record.. I did a search of how many times the RIGHT WING MEMBERS of PA have used REV SUNG YUNG MOON as a source to support thier posistion...and I came up with 150 times....

150 times they use Moonies to make a point.. Then they bash Cap for his source.

few doozies

Will Liberals Apologize (Using Rev Moon as source)

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26408&highlight=washington+times

( and from this thread from our own Jed Clampett)
GaryG
You can't be serious. Right wing bias in the media??? Maybe at the local level in some areas but certainly not the national media. Did your little fingers just slip on the keyboard?

Here is another Doozy..

Russians took Saddams WMD's ( says Rev sung yung MOONIE)
used as source on PA.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15811&highlight=washington+times

From drudge report
GERTZ // THURSDAY // WASH -MOONIE-TIMES: Russian special forces troops moved many of Saddam Hussein's weapons and related goods out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks before the March 2003 U.S. military operation, The Washington -MOONIE-Times has learned. John A. Shaw, the deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, said in an interview that he believes the Russian troops, working with Iraqi intelligence, “almost certainly” removed the high-explosive material that went missing from the Al-Qaqaa facility, south of Baghdad

PLEASE NOTICE THE USE OF AL-Qaqaa facility.

Indulto
07-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey Suff,

What was that BS you posted about being "undereducated" all about?

bigmack
07-27-2006, 02:57 PM
You know Reverend Moo-Moo right? He's the preacher that marries 10,000 people who have never met before , in one mass ceremony.

Moonies drink alot less Koolaid than your average lib

They're not required to live in balmy Guyana

Divorce rate is virtually non-existent

Hey - All in all it might not be a bad organization for ya Suff

kenwoodallpromos
07-27-2006, 03:37 PM

____
Upon reading your link, I will add the part about Coln Powell being disloyal and a blogger on Democratic Underground who says as some other sites do, that Moon is a racist- so which is it- is Bush's buddy Moon's website trashing Rice and Powell for being black or for being disloyal and incompetent? Or both?
I see your quote buit would like your take on the website's and DU.com's blog. Thanks.

kenwoodallpromos
07-27-2006, 03:41 PM
So can I borrow some of Jed's $$$ from you?LOL!
(I do not remember Jed displaying a confederate flag- just trashing the Neo-Con Mrs. Drysdale on every episode and supporting Ellie May's animal-rights agenda, along with keeping the mentally-challenged Jethro at home and trying to get granny to cut back on the "elixer"!

Indulto
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Moonies drink alot less Koolaid than your average lib

They're not required to live in balmy Guyana

Divorce rate is virtually non-existent

Hey - All in all it might not be a bad organization for ya Suffbigmack (fortunately I caught myself before using my standard pseudonym contraction),

Do you happen to know of any instances where the Unification Church has actually influenced any legislation or officeholder decisions?

Secretariat
07-27-2006, 04:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny thread. Moon, one of the biggest supporters of the Neocon machine now wants Rice's head.

Well, guess what? She has been incompetent from the beginning to her ridiculous assertions that no one could have anticipated planes flying into the WTC.

But I always saw her as pretty much a "Yes, George" kind of gal. Obviously, she's irritated someone. Maybe Cheney is worried GW looks at her more than him. I dunno.

ljb
07-27-2006, 04:59 PM
This turmoil in the Republican ranks is just what I expected. It is coming later then i thought but, it is good for the country. And for that fact we should all be happy.

Tom
07-27-2006, 05:09 PM
The difference between the turmoil in the dems and that in the repubs, is the repubs differ on how to best serve the country. The dems differ on how get back in power....with no real plan to doing anything once they get there, other than impeach Bush.

Now, Ljb probably has a plan, like he did in 2004, of handing free ciggies and booze in the ghettos to enroll those who will not show up to vote on electin day. Of maybe he is trying to find a better band thant he Boss for this election's voter drives - which also failed to deliver voters.

Or maube he is just planning his long, sad drive back to Detorit, never driving through a red county again!
:lol::lol::lol:

Watching the repubs differ is intellectually challenging, though provoking. When the dems get into it full time, I look to see Vince McMahon putting it into a steel cage and headlining Wrestlemania with it!

bigmack
07-27-2006, 05:29 PM
bigmack (fortunately I caught myself before using my standard pseudonym contraction),

Do you happen to know of any instances where the Unification Church has actually influenced any legislation or officeholder decisions?
The UC is also something of a force in American politics. It established and continues to own and fund the right-wing Washington Times and also UPI newswire, and has also established many prominent groups to advocate sexual abstinence until marriage and fidelity in marriage. In general the positions supported by the UC are similar to, and in some cases more liberal than, those of more mainstream conservative Christians.
I know all about this cult - I helped deprogram many of them about 20 years ago.

hcap
07-27-2006, 05:53 PM
sq764Maybe if you once got your 'news' from a credible, impartial news faction, you might not be such an influencial, jaded human... As it is, you're hopelessInfluencial? Well I guess I am influentialing your trigger finger. I've avoided responding to your insults up until now. Don't think your snide comments are forgotten. But just wanted to reach out and say if your going to post in off topic, say something meaningfulf, instead of resorting to personal insults

Gee sq, at least it wasn't the NYT. Then you would be frothing at the mouth.
:jump:

I thought by posting from Insight-which-I have done before, some bootlicking bush groupies would pay attention. Unfortunately in your case, you were not even aware of the connection- that USUALLY Insight supports the status quo. In recent months however, Insight has taken aim at your leedur and his administration. You were so anxious to discredit my comments your mouth short circuited your brain. Regards, hcap

Bala
07-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Stuff -- according to your logic I have to stop reading the NY Times. After all the paper of record was and is currently owned by liberal Jews.

Once again I have been bamboozled. It's not the neo-con's. Je$$y Jack$on was right all along. The Jew really do run America.

Now if I can only find my lost copy of the Communist Manifesto.....

bigmack
07-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Bala - Ya gotta start bumper stickers or T's with "Outsource Congress"

They'll move like hotcakes

PaceAdvantage
07-28-2006, 03:03 AM
This turmoil in the Republican ranks is just what I expected. It is coming later then i thought but, it is good for the country. And for that fact we should all be happy.

Now you're a soothsayer? I'm still waiting on your predicted "perp walks" from many MOONS ago that never materialized.....

JustRalph
07-28-2006, 03:30 AM
Now you're a soothsayer? I'm still waiting on your predicted "perp walks" from many MOONS ago that never materialized.....

Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence the following thread

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27847&highlight=perch

I believe that once again, HCAP has posted a Fish Story of dubious origins!

Therefore I move that the entire thread be stricken from the record and sanctions against its author be pursued with due haste and diligence!

hcap
07-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Now you're a soothsayer? I'm still waiting on your predicted "perp walks" from many MOONS ago that never materialized.....Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence the following thread

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25371&highlight=iraqi+general

I believe that once again, JustRalph has posted a Fish Story of dubious origins!

Therefore I move that anything JustRalph says be stricken from the record and sanctions against him be pursued with due haste and diligence!

:lol: :lol:

Also, JustRalph posted from the washington times a Moonie paper of dubvious credibility

"The French Helped Shoot our guys down
Bil Gertz is about to let loose with some serious information on our supposed allies.........

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14695&highlight=iraqi+general
French connection armed Saddam...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/nati...23000-1796r.htm

Tom used Insight Magazine in this silly thread...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28950&highlight=iraqi+general

"Editor's note: WorldNetDaily is pleased to have a content-sharing agreement with Insight magazine, the bold Washington publication not afraid to ruffle establishment feathers. Subscribe to Insight at WorldNetDaily's online store and save 71 percent off the cover price. "

:lol: :lol:

All 50 million posts by Tom should be stricken as well!!!!
And anybody who gives the washington times a second thought should be ashamed.

hcap
07-28-2006, 06:17 AM
FLASH.....

Drudge has linked to Insight. All is right in the world.
Now everyone may use INSIGHT/Wash Times/other Moonie trash sources.

Tom
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Hcap - you're losing it. Try herbal tea at night.
And sleeping pills by day! :kiss:

Suff
07-28-2006, 11:13 AM
- I helped deprogram many of them about 20 years ago.
..cleaning the hotel room after they checked out doesnt constitute "helping with the deprogramming".....

This board, the PA board.....really doesnt digest wild claims emanating from a anonymous user name. Now....red boarding $100.00 winners is one thing....

But now your telling big tales... and big tales require big truths... Like #1..who you are?

Anonymity is great...and something everyone has a right to... but since we are all grown men...and many of us have "been around"... lets not BS ourselves into thinking you can make anonymous claims of deprogramming people from one of the largest Christian sects in the world......and not have to provide some meat on that bone...

bigmack
07-28-2006, 12:43 PM
..cleaning the hotel room after they checked out doesnt constitute "helping with the deprogramming".....

This board, the PA board.....really doesnt digest wild claims emanating from a anonymous user name. Now....red boarding $100.00 winners is one thing....

But now your telling big tales... and big tales require big truths... Like #1..who you are?

Anonymity is great...and something everyone has a right to... but since we are all grown men...and many of us have "been around"... lets not BS ourselves into thinking you can make anonymous claims of deprogramming people from one of the largest Christian sects in the world......and not have to provide some meat on that bone...
You my confused little insignificant fellow are talking out of your ass. Your ignornace is legendary. Why would I say something like that if it wern't true. I have scores of stories of that period. Amongst others, of kids that were re-united with their families after years of alienation.

You're a disgrace to Irish Americans in your furthering of the sterotypical underachieving lush. You ask for meat on a bone and deserve shit on a stick.

Suff
07-28-2006, 03:56 PM
. Why would I say something like that if it wern't true. .

:lol:

I win again.

Tom
07-28-2006, 05:30 PM
You ask for meat on a bone and deserve shit on a stick.

Now that is twice today you have totally cracked me up!
I don't mean to encourage you, by any means :rolleyes: but I gotta give credit where it is due.

bigmack
07-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Now that is twice today you have totally cracked me up!
I don't mean to encourage you, by any means :rolleyes: but I gotta give credit where it is due.
Yeah - Don't get me wrong T, I've yucked at some of your posts as well. I'm acutely aware of the gang thing with you regulars et al. and know I've swiped your way as well and can appreciate you not wanting to encourage my kind...

But a bitter guy at the end of the bar pontificating about every bit of American society screaming at others that they just don't see the truth cause he spent time mulling over the same sites that every other guy at the end of the bar who has a cable connection and can "feel the consipracy" has - is now officially insufferable.

JustRalph
07-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Mack! Nice......... :ThmbUp:

Tom
07-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah - Don't get me wrong T, I've yucked at some of your posts as well. I'm acutely aware of the gang thing with you regulars et al. and know I've swiped your way as well and can appreciate you not wanting to encourage my kind...

...you regulars? You mean us regulars, dont' you? Swipe away - did Larry spite Curly? :ThmbUp::lol::lol::lol:

bigmack
07-29-2006, 01:58 AM
did Larry spite Curly?
Fair point. And they did service to this great country as well

Tom
07-29-2006, 02:03 AM
:lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
07-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Ah, Big Mack - you were able to successfully deprogram lots of Moonies - but can you deprogram Suff?!

bigmack
07-29-2006, 02:14 AM
Ah, Big Mack - you were able to successfully deprogram lots of Moonies - but can you deprogram Suff?!
Long story but the first step was separating them from "the group" which was not an easy thing to do. In the case you mentioned I suspect the group would welcome the departure.

PaceAdvantage
07-29-2006, 02:23 AM
Long story but the first step was separating them from "the group" which was not an easy thing to do. In the case you mentioned I suspect the group would welcome the departure.

A lot of us have hung with Suff in person, and know what a great guy he can be, so please don't judge a person solely by the posts he makes on the off-topic section of a horse racing board. Despite my current disagreement with many of his posts in off-topic, and the fact that he tends to flush the rules of this board down the toilet at times, don't count me as one who would welcome his departure.

bigmack
07-29-2006, 03:06 AM
The "group" was libs. Not here.

PaceAdvantage
07-29-2006, 03:14 AM
The "group" was libs. Not here.

OK then, my apologies for misreading your intent.

Why would the libs welcome Suff's departure from their group? He's been banging their drum fairly loudly these days....

bigmack
07-29-2006, 03:16 AM
So does Dr Dean but even they know when enough is enough

Suff
07-29-2006, 05:38 PM
hey I try to help where I can.

If a misfit is determined to stand by his privledge to spout anonymously......not much I can do about.:confused:

Point it out from time to time is all... I suppose.:confused:

I'm sitting at Toga right now... I just caught Angore at 7/2 to bail me out.

Tall tales, red boards.

Tom gave him a lil jab the other day....and he came back and called Tom a BLIMP. He musta gone through the pictures and seen Tom's a lil on the heavy side. so he whipped that out at when the first cloud came over head.

Deprogramming....Don't yea have ta be somewhat in control of your emotions to do that? nJumping out of the cake with a BLIMP blast at Tom.

Further.. The misfit's been here 90 days. 1000 posts? he says depature/// who is this guy???:lol: I'm sitting at saratoga opening weekend with a whole gang of Pace advanatge people...

these internet board things are funny now.. they all do it. I was sitting over at Derby Trails place today....and a whole bunch of boards were there. A few folks I know...some I just met... I kept getting the "Our board is good but its no pace Advantage

Anyway... 8 MINUTES TO POST... PARLAYING TO THE 1 IN THE jIM DANDY.
GOTTA GET TO TEH WINDO

bigmack
07-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Looks like shit on a stick was a little generous. Mr Anything Goes is gonna school me like I ain't nebber been schooled before - Yessa Boss man.

Swipe away - did Larry spite Curly?
Looks like he knows how to fight his own fights toughguy.