PDA

View Full Version : Dean desires puppet government

Show Me the Wire
07-27-2006, 02:34 AM
It is official DNC Howard Dean is clueless. Howard Dean called Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki an "anti-Semite". This was an epiphany for Dean. Imagine the world's surprise at learning a Muslim Arab is an anti-Semite.

Again Dean was flabbergasted at Prime Minister al- Mailki having the verve to maintain his convictions and beliefs about Israel, even though the U.S. is spending billions of dollars to establish and support a democracy in Iraq. The maintaining of convictions and beliefs in the face of large monetary contributions is a foreign concept to the DNC and its chairman.

Dean believes if supporters give large amounts of money you should sell out to them for the sake pf political propriety, or simply put be their puppet. Dean wants the fledging Iraqi government to be a puppet government unconditionally supporting the views of the U.S. towards Israel.

Dean would rather abandon a fledging democracy of previously inhumanely oppressed people , than nurse it to understand responsibilities of freedom. If we listen to the moronic rants of the embarrassment that Dean is to the U.S. we will never see if the fruit of democracy ripens and sweetens through freedom, education, and prosperity into rational world community behavior.

PaceAdvantage
07-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Again Dean was flabbergasted at Prime Minister al- Mailki having the verve to maintain his convictions and beliefs about Israel, even though the U.S. is spending billions of dollars to establish and support a democracy in Iraq. The maintaining of convictions and beliefs in the face of large monetary contributions is a foreign concept to the DNC and its chairman.

Ouch. I believe that one might have stung....can't wait to read the rebuttals.

kenwoodallpromos
07-27-2006, 06:42 AM
So are you saying Dean wants the fledling democracy of Iraq to sell out to the USA, like the flegling democracts of the USA or as the conspiracy theorists believe, the US Government, sold out to Israel and their campaign contributions?

Tom
07-27-2006, 11:48 AM
While I agree basically, I do see a need for everyone over there - Iraqi and US - to kick it up a notch.
We need to it through, but we need to get it done, too.
We have wasted far too many months, lives, and dollars "being careful."
We could have had Zarqawi a long time ago, head we treated it as a war over there instead of a missinon accomplished.

At some point, you stop telling a child to eat his veggies and ram them down his dam throat!

And somebody better take that sob aside and tell him no matter what his personal views, he shold learn to shut his stupid mouth about Israel while he is HERE, on our dime, and as long as he lives in the green zone. When he is watching his own arse, with no US protection, then he is welcome to voice his opinions.

But the DNC, agreed, is clueless in general and Howad Dean......holy cow!
Is this guy for real? Heeeeeyaaaaaaaa!