PDA

View Full Version : The Big Dig

tonto1944
07-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Well it has to be official ,Mas. is the most corrupt State in the country. 15 Billion for a tunnel or a graveyard. which ever. They had memo's going around say that the slabs were unsafe. The Gov. can't fire anyone. Everyone blames everyone else. If you can find a more corrupt State please tell me. I wonder how many people made millions off this deal. I am talking about the politicians. And I bet you they end up trying to cover the whole thing up and make it go away . But people like Howie Carr won't let them. What people should do is fire everyone ,kill their pensions and try to press charges against every last person involved in that disgrace. But they won't.

Bala
07-26-2006, 10:36 PM
"........If you can find a more corrupt State......."
Although it's not a state - the District of Colombia.
I lived in DC for a number of years and I can tell your DC should not be a part of the North American continent!

New Jersey is not far behind.

robert99
07-27-2006, 05:14 PM
It has been reported that the fixing bolts failed their tests before the ceiling units were even fixed. It was reported that the Client then stopped any further tests and ignored the constructor's safety warnings. The Client's action was reportedly supported by their advisors, Bechtel and Parsons Brinkerhoff. Sounds like a gross negligence, conspiracy case leading directly to the death of an innocent party. Do not Bechtel have White House connections? This tip of the iceberg will run and run in the Courts.