PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day At Del Mar

cosmo96
07-24-2006, 10:53 AM
I would like to hear how everyone did at Del Mar, Sunday July 23. I did terrible, and everyone I talked to did also. I looked at the house handicapper, and other handicappers, and they had a terrible day. It eases the pain a little to hear from others.

Ron
07-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Somebody had to win.

JustRalph
07-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I would like to hear how everyone did at Del Mar, Sunday July 23. I did terrible, and everyone I talked to did also. I looked at the house handicapper, and other handicappers, and they had a terrible day. It eases the pain a little to hear from others.

I screwed the pooch some! I will join in your misery! I was smart enough to bail after 3 races...........

DJofSD
07-24-2006, 07:18 PM
I was set to make a prime bet on my selection in the Eddie Reed. After inspecting all the runners at the saddling ring, I backed off but still made a losing bet. A few other bets didn't come in either, so, it was a losing day.

My experience has been the first couple of weeks can be frought with pot holes. Don't forget it is a 7 week long meeting. Give it another 7 to 10 racing days and I'm sure we'll all fair much better.

cnollfan
07-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Inside post positions have not been doing well at Del Mar in recent days, including Sunday.