PDA

View Full Version : DEL MAR SATURDAY RESULTS

theyreatthepost
07-23-2006, 01:56 AM
J DEL MAR SELECTIONS SATURDAY, JULY 22

RACE 1

9. BOY TOY was not close in a pair of maiden special weight attempts for trainer Bob Baffert who drops her into the claiming ranks for the first time today. He sent out Mr. Negotiator Friday under similar circumstances for a win.

10. RANA ran into trouble last out when running second against similar. Jockey Tyler Baze retains the trainer Jack Van Berg.

2. NEWWYN returns from a layoff after running a good second against similar in her last out in November.

EXACTA BOX : $51.20

PaceAdvantage
07-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Hey, you only posted the 1st race here in the selections section, so I think it's only fair you post the results of only that one race. Anything more than that is unauthorized advertising in my book....and my book is the only one that counts around here....

theyreatthepost
07-23-2006, 09:44 AM
That is fair, sorry

Ron
07-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I just assumed that he paid you to advertise his picks.

PaceAdvantage
07-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Why would someone have to pay to post picks? He can post picks all day long for all I care, that's what the selections section is all about....

Suff
07-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Why would someone have to pay to post picks? He can post picks all day long for all I care, that's what the selections section is all about....

yea... bad assume there huh?

I assume he might want to brush up on his assuming. Specially selection assuming.

btw.. I will be nailing the Saratoga Card tommorrow....which I assume you assumed I would be.