PDA

View Full Version : Head On

MONEY
07-13-2006, 02:51 PM
If that HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead is not the most annoying thing on television :ThmbDown: , I don't know what is.
I will never buy that product. I don't care how well it works, because their commercial sucks.
I mean whenever I watch TV. I keep one finger on the mute button so I don't have to hear it. That commercial gives me a headache.:(

Ron
07-13-2006, 04:35 PM
You must be one of the last people on earth who even watches commercials. What is HEAD ON?

kenwoodallpromos
07-13-2006, 07:09 PM
If that HEAD ON apply directly to the forehead is not the most annoying thing on television :ThmbDown: , I don't know what is.
I will never buy that product. I don't care how well it works, because their commercial sucks.
I mean whenever I watch TV. I keep one finger on the mute button so I don't have to hear it. That commercial gives me a headache.:(

Why do you think they made it annoying?LOL!!

Overlay
07-15-2006, 02:51 AM
You must be one of the last people on earth who even watches commercials. What is HEAD ON?

It's a headache remedy that comes in a liquid or stick form (I'm not sure which) that you apply directly to your forehead, and that is absorbed through the skin.