PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Race 2

Ron
07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm going with the #8, half brother to Rockport Harbor with Gomez aboard. Hopefully no one else notices. ;)

DomePatrol2006
07-13-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm going with the #8, half brother to Rockport Harbor with Gomez aboard. Hopefully no one else notices. ;)

He placed in a tight one 6-8-5.

bigmack
07-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Good thing no one noticed Ron. What is noticeable is your involvement with gambling and it's immorality let alone your opportunistic website of http://www.edgarprado.com/ which was set-up as a way to make money from registering the name of a great jock. A jock who would much rather that you had not registered his name in the first place. But hey, I guess everybody has to deal with the little pests in life.

Ron
07-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Pretty soon people will start thinking that we're twin brothers. Thanks for posting the link to my website again. Maybe I should hurry up and get some content up there.

bigmack
07-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Maybe I should hurry up and get some content up there.
What is the point of the site? Is not having content up a way for you to mock Edgar?

Buy books for your kid, tell others it's immoral to gamble and put up a site with no intent but your own aggrandizement
Sounds great.

Trailer life in Albany is all I hear it is - you're living proof.

Suff
07-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Decent feud .... not a great one. But it has a few interesting bites.

Tell me... Did'nt that site say "BigMacks an ASS" just last week?:D

I have no dog in the fight excpet to say... I think your both a little unique.