PDA

View Full Version : Arl 7-8

kenwoodallpromos
07-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Race #6 Alw, #33k, 6f****

#10 Gita 3-1 Win always fast works, always early foot, no morning glory.

#3 Cart's Rose 9-2 Place placed last 5 of 7.

#2 McGinty Bay 4-1 Show 4th or better 5 of 5 career.

Race #7 Alw $35k, 5f Turf****

#5 It's Handsome I Am 8-5 Win won 2 of last 3, placed at 70k.

#7 City Number 3-1 Win won 3 of last 6.

#2 Star By Design 4-1 Show showed 5 of 6 sprints in career.

Race #8 Dr. Fafer Stakes, $40k, 1 1/8 mile- Sorry, no value in a win bet!

Box #1, #2, #3, and #4 in trifecta.

bigmack
07-08-2006, 03:46 AM
AP R6

Everybody back within a month with the exception of Carl, She Must, and Blue

After 110 off Carl comes in with some jazzy works
But a trainer scooping 7% winners with an roi of .34 (thirty four cents!!)

McGinty lollygags with a work every now and then but is due to overcome fractions by a few others to close shop.

I had hoped that Dawn would have been better placed as her seconditis is getting itchy but this is not going to be her photo op.

H Girlfriend is of interest with last out, will go at a price and Train CJanks (20+% on all accounts) Janks/Torres is running 36%

2-6-7-10 tbox

kenwoodallpromos
07-08-2006, 01:41 PM
IMO HGirlfriend's best races came when under 17k; Dawn's (too close!) 2nd's may reveal lack of assertiveness/competitivenes, just "following the herd"; McGinty's fast works were prior to coming back off the layoff, then slow works, no works since last race but this race instead, mayube the trainer is trying to beat an overall stamina problem.

bigmack
07-08-2006, 04:42 PM
r6
Jockey of winner Uriel Lopez was 1 for 13 with an roi of $3.75
with this vic paying $64 his roi is of note
I chose the last paceline for Indigo
grabbing 2nd back @ 6F she gets top pace figure.

Dawn turns up with her fifth consecutive 2nd

Hello flattened out in the stretch showing little ummph

sealord
07-09-2006, 12:45 PM
I watched in horror as Indigo put away Gita yesterday down at AP. According to my figs Gita was much the best, esp. compared to Indigo, even going back two races. Gita had Indigo beaten in EP, SP, TT and FX!

On the bright side, I haven't quit my day job yet.

bigmack
07-09-2006, 01:47 PM
I watched in horror as Indigo put away Gita yesterday down at AP. According to my figs Gita was much the best, esp. compared to Indigo, even going back two races. Gita had Indigo beaten in EP, SP, TT and FX!
I don't know Sealord - much the best is a bold position to take with Gita.
She came to life in late May but the 27th race is the only one of note.

The paceline from Jun 10th on is tough to eclipse as the pace rating is of significance. In any event - stay away from jobs.

sealord
07-09-2006, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=bigmack]I don't know Sealord - much the best is a bold position to take with Gita.
She came to life in late May but the 27th race is the only one of note.[QUOTE=bigmack]

That's a good point though. She is very lightly raced and these three year olds can be tough to predict. But both her last two pacelines were not just superior, but far superior to anyone else, even though she hadn't shown much over her short career.