PDA

View Full Version : Banacek- Thank You!

Maxspa
07-07-2006, 11:44 AM
This is a public thank you for the courtesy (racing related) that Banacek provided me because I was a member of the PA board! This gesture was sincerely appreciated!
Maxspa
PS. Since this was Handicapping Library related, I chose this board for this
expression of gratitiude!

kingfin66
07-12-2006, 12:10 AM
This is a public thank you for the courtesy (racing related) that Banacek provided me because I was a member of the PA board! This gesture was sincerely appreciated!
Maxspa
PS. Since this was Handicapping Library related, I chose this board for this
expression of gratitiude!

Well my friend, that just goes to show you that all the good karma and nice things that YOU do for people, do get repaid in some ways. A class act like you deserves to have something nice done for you by someone else. :ThmbUp:

banacek
07-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Thanks Maxspa. Certainly no big deal, but I'll always take a compliment:)

Maxspa
07-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Banacek,
Received your package today! Interesting point regarding horses that run well on a sloppy track run well on the turf. I knew a good horseman who used to go to the races whenever there was an off track. He sat in a chair near the area where the horses went from the paddock to the track (Saratoga). When the horses left the paddock he would go near the rail and check the horses hooves. He concentrated on the horses with a large hoof and would bet accordingly preferring the overlays. He used the terminology "turf foot". There are all kinds of ways to analyze horse racing!
Thanks again!
Maxspa